looking for someone
joe d

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Apr 15, 2013
hi i am looking for a family i knew back in the mid 80.his name is ed. he was a mailman his wife is named peggy i think. she workes for a credit union or a bank. they have 3 kids 2 boys and a girl.
cetane

Syracuse, NY

#2 Apr 15, 2013
czarnecki
joe

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Apr 16, 2013
thank you do you know if they are still around thank you again
cetane

Syracuse, NY

#4 Apr 16, 2013
east herkimer i think
YUPPP

New Hartford, NY

#5 Apr 21, 2013
Yes Czarnecki's are from Herkimer area.
Look there!
stupid

Lowville, NY

#6 Apr 27, 2013
Why would anyone give out names and personal information on topix. You have no idea who this person is or why they are looking for this individual. Why don't you give out a house number and social security number while your at it.
hmmmmm

Speculator, NY

#7 May 6, 2013
im sure its none of your business why there looking
gladToNotBeThere

Fremont, OH

#8 May 9, 2013
stupid wrote:
Why would anyone give out names and personal information on topix. You have no idea who this person is or why they are looking for this individual. Why don't you give out a house number and social security number while your at it.
. Exactly! When someone goes and does unthinkable things to these people because you have no clue who you just gave their information to. You would be an accessory to crime. People really need to use their brains!
used to know them

Little Falls, NY

#9 May 13, 2013
I remember them from a long time ago...believe they were involved the little leauge...very nice folks from what I can remember!
Ha ha

Newington, CT

#10 Oct 22, 2013
I'm looking for Paul Moyous??? He screwed me on chimney cleaning and my wife.. I can't find my wife can u ask him
huh

Herkimer, NY

#11 Oct 24, 2013
Who's ur wife lol Mindy Stowe cober?
happy to be here

Syracuse, NY

#12 Nov 16, 2013
Ha ha wrote:
I'm looking for Paul Moyous??? He screwed me on chimney cleaning and my wife.. I can't find my wife can u ask him
he lives right outside of Dolgeville

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piseco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School grads Mon Melted Snow Flake 45
list of people that are stealing from social se... Sun Hahahahaha 29
Pensicola For Poopstain Dec 8 Vladamire Poopstain 1
Asha bonavita Dec 6 Sedated 7
Need a new mayor (Feb '17) Dec 6 Major 41
compressor station Dec 6 Oof 2
Tom Cool Dec 6 Terry 7

Piseco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance