Zilkowski named coach at Dolgeville

Zilkowski named coach at Dolgeville

There are 8 comments on the Gloversville Leader-Herald story from Feb 19, 2013, titled Zilkowski named coach at Dolgeville. In it, Gloversville Leader-Herald reports that:

Zilkowski, who had been an assistant since 2000, replaces Chris Connolly who coached the Blue Devils for the last 10 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gloversville Leader-Herald.

predictable

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Just another sucker! They will get rid of him too.

Jamesville, NY

#2 Feb 20, 2013
predictable wrote:
Just another sucker! They will get rid of him too.
Oh shut up you don't know what you're talking about.
wow

New York, NY

#3 Feb 20, 2013
stanley b's relative,what a joke
outside the box

Farmington, CT

#5 Feb 21, 2013
wow wrote:
stanley b's relative,what a joke
This whole sites a JOKE! A bunch of adult BULLIES on here. Worry about your own business. When you insult and judge other people while hiding behind your computer or phone you make yourselves look like huge lowlifes. Try being role models in this community. Set a good example for the children and grow up!!
predictable

United States

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Awww isnt that special! Mrs Zilkowski has her feathers ruffled. Obviously the truth doesn't taste so well. It's a matter of time and football will be gone!
Wow

United States

#7 Mar 3, 2013
Dolgeville and football will never be gone it does more for the town than anything else. I bet you never played that's y u say that
yeah

Ilion, NY

#9 Mar 6, 2013
Mr. Z is an awesome person over all. I have had him as a teacher and a coach and couldn't say a bad word about him. Personally i think he will do a far better job
Definately

Little Falls, NY

#10 Mar 6, 2013
yeah wrote:
Mr. Z is an awesome person over all. I have had him as a teacher and a coach and couldn't say a bad word about him. Personally i think he will do a far better job
I to have had him as a teacher and a coach and he is awesome. Great Teacher and he knows his sports. I think he will do a GREAT job!!!

Good Luck Dan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piseco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Board 15 hr Duh32 3
Water bills Fri Thirsty 7
Dolgeville l team working on the grounds Fri Rodger 2
Pretty shitty Fri thats funny 5
9 dogs dead in Stratford Apr 19 sexxy9 25
Erica Randall Apr 18 Saywhat 30
man sex ? (Mar '13) Apr 18 Herb Eaverstinks 18

Piseco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance