Beallsville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Melissa was the BEST administrator Dolgeville Central School has ever had! She truly cared about each and every one of her students and their potential. The same can not be said about the high school administration. Her students are going to miss her deeply! Good luck Melissa with your new position. They're very fortunate to have you as part of their team!
Life

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

I want to know where she is going so we can follow. She is the only principal I have met that truely cared for the kids and parents and worked together. Now the school is going to be s**t cause the others don't care . Everyone in the district will miss her deeply..
Parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Life wrote:
I want to know where she is going so we can follow. She is the only principal I have met that truely cared for the kids and parents and worked together. Now the school is going to be s**t cause the others don't care . Everyone in the district will miss her deeply..
She accepted a position at Mohawk School as middle school principal. I'm sad to see her leave!
little one

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

This is what happens when you have an Administration like Dolgeville, You push the good people out, and take care of your relatives and friends. We will miss you Melissa!
dcs

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

she isn't resigning!!!!!! she is becoming principal for then merge for ilion Herkimer and Mohawk!!!!!!!!
Parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Spoken like a true reject administrator! "She isn't resigning"- She surely wasn't fired, so then what did she do? You really should invest into a little education for yourself. You're the type that makes the rest of us in Dolgeville look bad!
On looker

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

You will be missed by all! Dolgeville is going to miss out.
finance watcher

Moravia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Yes she really will be missed. The question now is if it's true that some employees have been laid off or cut back, then shouldn't the board not refill her job? Two principals were able to handle it when our enrollment was a lot higher then it is now. I would rather see these people have their jobs back.
On looker

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

finance watcher wrote:
Yes she really will be missed. The question now is if it's true that some employees have been laid off or cut back, then shouldn't the board not refill her job? Two principals were able to handle it when our enrollment was a lot higher then it is now. I would rather see these people have their jobs back.
i agree it seems that would be the logical thing to do. It is a small school district. Why would you need three principles in one building.
dcs

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Parent wrote:
Spoken like a true reject administrator! "She isn't resigning"- She surely wasn't fired, so then what did she do? You really should invest into a little education for yourself. You're the type that makes the rest of us in Dolgeville look bad!
actually i don't work for the school.... i know people who work for the school so how bout you shut your mouth!! i did invest in some education how bout you do the same thing!!!
Bitter

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

dcs wrote:
<quoted text>actually i don't work for the school.... i know people who work for the school so how bout you shut your mouth!! i did invest in some education how bout you do the same thing!!!
Yrs, it's obvious by your grammatical errors! The 13th grade doesn't count.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Piseco Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Piseco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••