whats going on
william Skinner

Miami, FL

#1 Jun 7, 2013
I am his little sister, lived in the keys 25 years now in ft lauderdale Hollywood.Plesae advice.
Sincerly Marla Anne DePaula
lol

Southfield, MI

#2 Jun 7, 2013
Billy Skinner?? Sorry to tell you lady.. But your "Bro"... Well... He is a STONE COLD drug addict... That really should hurry up and take that "Fatal Shot"... Just sayin....
dont try this at home

New Hartford, NY

#3 Jun 7, 2013
they say are looking him and his father for some kind of involvement in a recent drug related death that looks really bad.
blow

Skaneateles, NY

#4 Jun 7, 2013
the best thing for the rest of these loosers is to go stay at art dykemans for the weekend. they can all take care of each other
havefaith

Durhamville, NY

#5 Jun 10, 2013
How could any of you wish death upon someone? If it were your sibling or family member you would think differently. These people need help, you notice them and spew hateful words from behind the safety of your home. COWARDS. Do something about the people in your community.
lol

Southfield, MI

#6 Jun 11, 2013
havefaith wrote:
How could any of you wish death upon someone? If it were your sibling or family member you would think differently. These people need help, you notice them and spew hateful words from behind the safety of your home. COWARDS. Do something about the people in your community.
While you consider what I have to say, Hateful... and Cowardly.. At least I did not lie... And told the TRUTH!! Try it one day! LOL
dont try this at home

New Hartford, NY

#7 Jun 11, 2013
havefaith wrote:

nobody really wants anybody to die, they just want the problem to go away. c'mon do you really want some of these druggies to hang around with your kids,grandkids, or other family? do you really want them driving up and down your road not knowing if they are high or stoned? how would you like to be a sanitaion worker having to worry about getting a needle stick through a garbage bag?.... and help? their idea of help is money for drugs. all they have to do is walk into a police station or hospital and say they need help. or pick up the phone.... i have worked long and hard for the wellbeing of my family, i sure as hell don't want it all taken away by some selfish drugged up driver. and coward???? what is more cowardly than a person hiding behing a chemical shield so they don't have to work and function like responsible people? if one of them comes to my door and says they need help i would make a call for them or take them to the er. but if one of them breaks in to my shed they will be running away like cowards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piseco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor turned down Budweiser 5 hr fyi 3
Con artist Wed cleanitup 2
burned down house Wed cleanitup 48
Nancy Randall Keyser (Oct '14) Wed Smitty 3
Dolgeville man arrested for alleged sexual cont... Tue Concerned 9
Arthur's May 17 ?? 5
Loose cats outside spraying everything May 15 JoJo 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piseco Mortgages