Does anyone know Jenna from kinneys? She is very beautiful
realestate agent

Ilion, NY

#2 Mar 3, 2013
id luv to show that racheal jodway or something like that a little lovin
seriously

Little Falls, NY

#3 Mar 4, 2013
You might as well just write "hi I'm Jenna from kinneys. No one ever bats me an eye or says anything to me and I'm curious what people think. Therefore I'm starting this forum to see what kind of response I get."

Hi Jenna, no I do not you from Kinneys. People aren't typically going to the store to see which minimum wage clerk is working. If they are, then it's probably an old man pervert.
MissMister

Ilion, NY

#4 Mar 5, 2013
..."Kinney's,...the hub of Dolgeville.....
jeremy

Whitesboro, NY

#5 Mar 5, 2013
i would like to see what you look like...
Gl guy

United States

#6 Mar 6, 2013
No I'm not her or old creepy guy wow u must have some hate for her what she steal your man or something?
Gl guy

United States

#7 Mar 6, 2013
seriously wrote:
You might as well just write "hi I'm Jenna from kinneys. No one ever bats me an eye or says anything to me and I'm curious what people think. Therefore I'm starting this forum to see what kind of response I get."
Hi Jenna, no I do not you from Kinneys. People aren't typically going to the store to see which minimum wage clerk is working. If they are, then it's probably an old man pervert.
Coz you know soo much about her what's her last name?
happy ending

Ilion, NY

#8 Mar 6, 2013
hey thanks guys for sharing about the hottie ,I went there yesterday and gues what,lets just say im just now getting home. you were right,shes a super nice gurl and a hottie,shes the one for me,so might as well start looking somewhere else
Gl guy

United States

#9 Mar 6, 2013
Just coz you change you name on this dont make u someone new coz I said something to u that must be true she took your man lol
Gl guy

United States

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Can anyone say her last name and not act like a low life and run there mouth just a simple question only requires a simple answer
Lol

United States

#11 Mar 8, 2013
And maybe your guy just got sick of your nasty green puss so he for a good looking girl to please him
Jenna

United States

#12 Mar 13, 2013
Yes I'm single come into store and talk to me sometime

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piseco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brix (Feb '11) 1 hr Chrystal 143
Robert bob Maxwell 12 hr Chrystal 3
Logan Johnson 15 hr Ally414 4
inas pizza (May '10) Wed abe 39
New Place on Main St (May '10) Apr 17 Sarah 8
d-ville invasion coming..... Apr 15 Jo Jo 2
LadyBugs (Jan '16) Apr 15 john 4

Piseco Jobs

Personal Finance

Piseco Mortgages