Bad Sportsmanship
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Parents that Care

New York, NY

#1 Jun 9, 2013
Why is it that Dolgeville is known for the worst sportsmanship in the area?
Lyle

Canajoharie, NY

#3 Jun 9, 2013
What sport are you referring to? Everything is done for the year, isn't it?
Parents that Care

New York, NY

#4 Jun 10, 2013
Any sport ive never seen anything like the parents
are horrible whether it be a home or away game and some of the kids(not bashing all) have horrible mouths on them.The coaches (again not all) have such bad sportsmanship its NOT all about winning!!!We all love to win but come on now!
oh ya

United States

#5 Jun 10, 2013
What do you expect from a 429er ,I worked with some 429,ers for years, they are different.
Wyman Dooley

Rome, NY

#6 Jun 10, 2013
How stupid, you don't like one coach and a few fans so a whole town and all their fans are players are unsportsmanlike. Just like one coach likes to watch boys in the shower so all the coaches and fans from a place are peerves.Give me a break.
Teller

New York, NY

#7 Jun 11, 2013
Whats a 429er? My daughter use to play on the Ayso team a few years ago I know its not directly a school sport but the coach she had was a real jerk the parents really take losing hard.I told my daughter its not all about winning
No Clue

Cortland, NY

#8 Jun 11, 2013
Teller wrote:
Whats a 429er? My daughter use to play on the Ayso team a few years ago I know its not directly a school sport but the coach she had was a real jerk the parents really take losing hard.I told my daughter its not all about winning
"Not directly a school sport"? Get a clue. AYSO has nothing to do with school athletics. Neither does Pop Warner, Little League, Babe Ruth, etc., etc., etc. All of those organizations are run by parents who volunteer their time. You don't like how it's run? Then put yourself on the line and volunteer YOUR time. If you're not part of a solution, you have no right to complain.
mary

New York, NY

#9 Jun 11, 2013
you sound like another angry Dolgeville parent.you guys need to cool down.life is not about sports im sure your kids aren't going to the pros.
New York

Herkimer, NY

#10 Jun 11, 2013
Teller wrote:
Four on the top ,two on the bottom, and nine missing, where have you been for the last forty years! LMFAO
Dodger

New York, NY

#11 Jun 12, 2013
We abide no rules here out in the sticks!Grrrrrrhh!
good samaritan

New York, NY

#12 Jun 12, 2013
were from Herkimer and have had nothing but problems for years with Dolgeville soccer program from ayso right up to high school what you teach them when their little follows them to their grown.i reffed for years and am a parent and I can't tell you how many times ive blown the whistle for illegal play.
meninblack

Speculator, NY

#13 Jun 17, 2013
There hicks from the sticks you should see them in football all the hooting and howlering they do.Oh don't forget your cow bells!Yeeehaw!
blue fan

United States

#14 Jun 17, 2013
u people are just mad cause u cant beat dolgeville in any sport
spitzer

Speculator, NY

#15 Jun 18, 2013
maybe football but everything else you get spanked !
Wyman Dooley

Rome, NY

#16 Jun 18, 2013
Wow last time I checked we had won the sectional title in Wrestling and again made the playoffs in volleyball. I guess spitzer is misinformed!!
lone ranger

Amsterdam, NY

#17 Jun 18, 2013
made the play-offs? i think volleyball has something like 18 league titles in a row, a few regional titles and a ton of section titles.
canuplease

Speculator, NY

#18 Jun 20, 2013
what else is there to do when your in the woods.do people have cell phones or television?im sure your kids will become pros one day!
mental

Speculator, NY

#19 Jun 24, 2013
i like there cow bells
Jupiter

Speculator, NY

#20 Jun 26, 2013
They brag about there winning but you should see what the y do when they lose.Biggest crybabys ever.
slightley

Columbus, OH

#21 Jul 17, 2013
they will never amount to anything let them get there days of glory

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piseco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pot heads who put plants on stateland 3 hr Surl 2
Asha bonavita 8 hr Know her but not ... 2
Herkimer Football 9 hr Confused 39
Ridgerunners poker run (Feb '15) Wed Beware 27
Dan Nellis Wed Mchammer 15
Dolgeville fire department Nov 14 Chief Dodge Retired 25
Football Nov 11 Blue hornet 5

Piseco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance