First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hey mrs

Tully, NY

#21 Oct 19, 2010
your deadbeat husband you know deadbeat ray austin he has a girlfriend named dawn shhhhhhhhhhh dont tell KYLE
Joe Blow

AOL

#22 Oct 22, 2010
That house only has 2 bedrooms. Hafta wonder who sleeps with who
outrage

Constableville, NY

#23 Oct 25, 2010
very good ?..... maybe social servises needs to go and take a BIG look....... DO NOT worry Mrs. about your kids other people in this town will look out for them seeing how you don't give two shits about them. your a poor excuse of a mother. i hope you eat and sleep well at night. O by the way are you warm enough at night ? im sure your 3 kids are not with cardboard in the windows.
outrage

Tully, NY

#24 Oct 26, 2010
well are you home yet ? let me guess the kids are not #1 on your to do list how sad is that! your a deadbeat mom
looser

Tully, NY

#25 Oct 27, 2010
someone needs to help those kids. this is so sad.
so sad

Watertown, NY

#26 May 23, 2011
Did you all hear ? Vickie is going to have a baby...... She cannt take care of the 3 kids she has now, o thats r she dont have them, wounder who will gett this baby ? Will it be deadbeat Ray Austin or some other looser ? poor poor baby ..........
Dr Phil

Potsdam, NY

#27 May 23, 2011
wonder how much of her being pregnant was accidental? 1. more benefits from the state 2. house coming up for auction soon and with a newborn child I believe you can't evict for 2 years. Don't worry Ray I will be bidding and do plan on evicting immediately.
so sad

Watertown, NY

#28 May 23, 2011
from what i was told she left ray and those kids a long time ago . she works at folts home in herkimer.
Dr Phil

Potsdam, NY

#29 May 23, 2011
Less problems in the long run....good. Keep an eye on your door ray, it's coming. 500.00 should be enough for that place with all the work that now needs to be done.
soo

Watertown, NY

#30 May 24, 2011
how can she keep this baby when she can't even take care of the 3 kids she has now. that poor baby being brought into that family! Is Ray the father
well

United States

#31 Mar 5, 2013
She works in Herkimer at the Foults Home
ugh

Worcester, MA

#32 Mar 6, 2013
You people are discusting! I dont know this women or her family but stop being so negative. Stop gossiping. She is a human being too and all you are doing is tearing her down. Just stop.
ohh ya

Herkimer, NY

#33 Mar 6, 2013
believe it or not,ive banged vickey and veronica at the same time a little over a year ago. mother daughter combo and it didn't bother either one of them. they said they use to share ray alos,thats why the daughter wouldn't leave,shes luving daddy and all his good love. Vicky use to get jeleious when ray would rather have the daughter then her,thats one reason she left.
well

United States

#34 Mar 6, 2013
ohh ya wrote:
believe it or not,ive banged vickey and veronica at the same time a little over a year ago. mother daughter combo and it didn't bother either one of them. they said they use to share ray alos,thats why the daughter wouldn't leave,shes luving daddy and all his good love. Vicky use to get jeleious when ray would rather have the daughter then her,thats one reason she left.
Why didn't you report this to the police? you sick pig!!!!
well

United States

#35 Mar 6, 2013
ugh wrote:
You people are discusting! I dont know this women or her family but stop being so negative. Stop gossiping. She is a human being too and all you are doing is tearing her down. Just stop.
You may not know Vicky but a lot of us do, she's not a good mother at all!!
so shut the HE'LL UP!!!!!
ugh

Albany, NY

#36 Mar 6, 2013
but posting on topix isnt making her into a good mother! Report her to cps!
well

United States

#37 Mar 6, 2013
ugh wrote:
but posting on topix isnt making her into a good mother! Report her to cps!
Why don't you report her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piseco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kathryn Spira & Richard Nilsen 14 hr lisa 1
Campers Corner Store Pizza 18 hr Pizza lova 3
online exchange Apr 22 Yup 3
State Testing Apr 16 parent 4
this guy they call "Tiny" (Aug '14) Apr 15 after all 6
Ice conditions (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ice fishing 1
News Read Comments (Dec '12) Dec '12 Caught 1
More from around the web

Piseco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE