where did vicky austin go?

Posted in the Piseco Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
woundering

New York, NY

#1 Oct 6, 2010
we know she left all 3 of her kids with deadbeat ray austin but why wouldn't she take her own childern her?
mrs

Syracuse, NY

#2 Oct 11, 2010
woundering wrote:
we know she left all 3 of her kids with deadbeat ray austin but why wouldn't she take her own childern her?
Ray & I are doing just fine and so are the kids. We take care of our kids.ty
hmmm

Little Falls, NY

#3 Oct 11, 2010
from what the outside of that house looks like i dought you are takeing care of your kids !!!!!!!!!! your just as bad as ray if not worse. what kind of a mother leaves her childern ??????????
fats

West Leyden, NY

#4 Oct 11, 2010
Well just to answer the question on what kind of mother leaves their children....first off it's not just mothers that do this, but as for anyone who ups and leaves their very own kids, it's because their selfish and only looking out for themselves. Granted their are some extreme situations to where a person is getting beaten and such and feels they need to leave, but to leave your own children behind in the situation is wrong and low! Adults may forgive, but kids never forget when a parent has run out.......

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#5 Oct 11, 2010
actually i believe the kids chose to stay with ray. she is with some man that sexually abused her daughter. hmmmm.. and she's still with him?? idk.. but i would have beaten him to death with a baseball bat.. never would have stayed with a man *pig* like that. & certainly would not have chose him over my daughter!
fats

West Leyden, NY

#6 Oct 11, 2010
I seriously hope that's not the case! Ray was bad enough.
Curious

West Leyden, NY

#7 Oct 11, 2010
Who is she how old? U know her maiden name
hmmm

New York, NY

#8 Oct 12, 2010
her maiden name is nickols (not shur of the spelling). well i guess vickey cares more for herself than her daughter. what a low life piece of scum she is . she said her and ray take care of there kids thats not true , ray get food stamps and what ever eltse he can get , so you see you don't take care of them , the working people do.
outrage

New York, NY

#9 Oct 12, 2010
well i,was told vickys brother did all kinds of bad stuff to those 3 kids and vicky still wanted him around. his name is eric so they say.
why

New York, NY

#10 Oct 12, 2010
how come bad stuff kepps happening to those 3 kids ? how sad is that? ray and vicky should be very ashamed of themselves o that's not going to happen all they think about is themselves. why does eather of them have the kids?
Curios

West Leyden, NY

#11 Oct 12, 2010
And yes ur correct he got picked up by little falls police last year he was living on the streets and failed to register as a sex offender I remember them from school n I do not think her parents did much for her either

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#12 Oct 12, 2010
I do not know any of these people but I do know the cycle of sexual abuse has to stop. I hope for these children that someone is watching out for them, CPS, grandparents, someone has to really care about what is happening to these children so they have half a chance at a normal life.
paranoid

Syracuse, NY

#13 Oct 13, 2010
woundering wrote:
Maybe Vickie went to the bathroom & left her three children with Ray so she can take a shit ok cracker-jack...
hmmm

New York, NY

#14 Oct 13, 2010
what bathroom ill stay away from that one
Spooky

AOL

#15 Oct 13, 2010
Ray lives in The Murder House. Hope the ghost gets him.
OOOOh YEA

Little Falls, NY

#16 Oct 18, 2010
i know these two deadbeats very well. Yes both of them should not have those kids cause they can barely take care of themselves.(Oh yea they can because the system does) If i could tell ray what i think of him it would be that he is a piece of shit and that those kids would be better off somewere else because he is a low life and he is fourty years old with no job because he has to watch out for his daughter apprently and oh wait its easier for a kid out of highschool to get a job than it is for a fourty year old man "construction WOrker" he is a loser and i hope he gets what he deserves one day soon and that the two boys can get out of there cause the daughter is fine with her wonderful "daddy"
BOO

Little Falls, NY

#17 Oct 18, 2010
Im the ghost from your house:)dont ever close your eyes get your head out from your daughters blanket. When will you ever learn that your not wanted around here. You have caused enough trouble where do you get off. When you loose your house where are you going to go. No one is going to feel sorry for you O thatsa right there will always be someone to support your ass. You need to get a life and stop living off my paycheck........
outrage

New York, NY

#18 Oct 19, 2010
u need to go home vicky and take care of your kids
exuse me

New York, NY

#19 Oct 19, 2010
Ray & I are doing just fine and so are the kids. We take care of our kids.ty ..........No you may be doing just fine but your kids and the deadbeat are not.(but we dont really care about the deadbeat anyways)
exuse me

New York, NY

#20 Oct 19, 2010
the only reason why you are the mrs is because you cant afford a divorce with ray's construction job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piseco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a new mayor 7 hr Nope just pit bulls 19
I want to ***k jacob jones 10 hr LuciousMe 4
Who is going to be the new Super 13 hr Tammy 17
Jen at Stewarts in Dolgeville 20 hr bridget williams 10
Josh Sun LostBoi 7
man sex ? (Mar '13) Feb 17 Jason 17
Dan Nellis Feb 17 Jason 22

Piseco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance