Missing student at Rutgers
Interested

United States

#25 Sep 30, 2010
Couldnt have gay sex b/c he was ashamed of his lifestyle. Kid needed some guidance and major counseling. The media and gays blame the university for not being "open minded" The 2 that did the taping simply put you aced the course on how to rid the world of gays. Film them in private and show it to the world. Isn't this what "gays want" the loud and proud mentality that their gay? Well one of your own took his life b/c he couldn't handle being gay and being loud and proud!!!! No jail for the 2 who made it. Defense for the 2 who made it. It was harmless fun. case closed go on with life. They will won't be slapped with hate crimes b/c I see no malice intent to kill the kid just prove that he and his lover where to gays at Rutgers University. The gays of the world should be happy their getting this type of coverage

Judged:

16

10

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
anonymous

Melbourne, Australia

#26 Sep 30, 2010
Interested wrote:
Couldnt have gay sex b/c he was ashamed of his lifestyle. Kid needed some guidance and major counseling. The media and gays blame the university for not being "open minded" The 2 that did the taping simply put you aced the course on how to rid the world of gays. Film them in private and show it to the world. Isn't this what "gays want" the loud and proud mentality that their gay? Well one of your own took his life b/c he couldn't handle being gay and being loud and proud!!!! No jail for the 2 who made it. Defense for the 2 who made it. It was harmless fun. case closed go on with life. They will won't be slapped with hate crimes b/c I see no malice intent to kill the kid just prove that he and his lover where to gays at Rutgers University. The gays of the world should be happy their getting this type of coverage
You are a complete idiot. How can you call something "harmless fun" when a young man is dead and two other young people have been charged in connection with his death?

Not every homosexual wants the loud and proud aspect of life, but if they do...it's their choice. No one else's. The fact that his roommate took it upon himself to out Tyler...how can you even defend that?

He and the girl have been charged with invasion of privacy...which is what they did. They invaded Tyler's privacy. The charge and the penalty are justified.

Personally, I would much rather not have the coverage and Tyler to still be alive.

But, then...I wouldn't really expect you to understand that.
Truth Hurts

Scarsdale, NY

#27 Sep 30, 2010
In response to the comment from "interested" is rather interesting how this individual's homophobia creates histeria and ignorance in parts of our country such as Texas, who has produced "interested" personalities such Ted Bundy, and George W. Bush.....individuals from the greater state of Texas. I will reframed from directly degrating the people of Texas..but this particular individual represents the minority of people who expressed hatred and an uneducated comment as such. "Harmless fun...???" which resulted in a person's death. This is the very sample of people from an alternative life who has to subject to a society of idiocracy such as yourself.....an alpha heterosexual.. you are such a man....but like comedian Chris Rock said, you are nothing but a FAGGOT....who's homophobia comments can only indicate your own homosexual tendencies...just come out from the closet and don't deny it...I know your parents raised you with the Christian ways....very predictable individual and a complete tool you are. In your case "Ignorance is bliss"
Gary in Tampa

Tampa, FL

#28 Sep 30, 2010
"Interested" in Fort Worth Texas (no surprise there): You need some lessons in love, compassion, and respect for others. Fortunately, it is you who are in the minority on your homophobic views.
Jason

Philadelphia, PA

#29 Sep 30, 2010
I've seen mention of the family going to church. That's just a shame. How many "church"'s out there understand love and respect? And how many preach hate and judgment towards gay people?
In other words, what are the odds that his family was supportive, and what are the odds that his family judged and spewed hate?
Statistically speaking of course.
Gary in Tampa

Tampa, FL

#30 Sep 30, 2010
To any teen who is gay, or is questioning their orientation: There is no reason, none at all, to take your life like this. I am a gay man age 47. I came out early,(in my mid teens) to my family and some friends in school. My family wasn't immediately happy or supportive, but in time they ovecame their fears and anxieties about my orientation. Sure I was teased a few times, and yes, it hurt. But I learned how to throw a punch, and used my fist on more than one occasion if I needed to. I survived the occasional ribbing and you will to- you can walk away, or fight back....there is no "right answer" between the two IMO. But please, don't ever resort to what this poor young man did. What others think of you is NEVER as important as how you see yourself. Hell, if someone tapes you like this and tries to "out" you just say "Yea dude. I was pretty cool wasn't I? I bet you got off watching me, didn't you?!" or something like that. That's what I would do!

I left the Baptist church years ago due to their ignorance and outright hatred of gays, and found a Christian church that is open and supportive. If you're a spiritual person, there are many churches that you can find that are open and affirming in most mid-sized or larger cities.

Anyway, I went on to college, got a masters degree, have worked as an executive in healthcare, and now have my own successful business. I earn far more than the average American citizen, I have two homes, and many material "toys". I say this not to brag, and I don't think of myself as better than anyone else...I only say this because you need to know that being gay alone is no obstacle to success. In fact, most gays have higher incomes and better educations than their heterosexual counterparts.

I've been in a stable, loving, relationship with my partner for 18 years now, and am adopting a wonderful child that I've been the legal guardian for for the last 8 years.

I'm not alone in my success as a person who happens to be gay, and I'm proud of my life, the way I live it, and the way I treat others...regardless of what those who don't even know me may think of my "lifestyle", which by the way I never "chose".

So please, if you ever find yourself thinking about suicide, please, please, please, call a suicide hotline, call a friend, talk to someone. Tell them what you're feeling. Tell them what you're thinking. Just don't leave this world by taking your life because some ignorant asshole(s) make fun of you. You have a wonderful life ahead of you. Live it.

Gary
Messdawg

Bloomington, IL

#31 Sep 30, 2010
In respone to gary. Tell me the point of a church who is open and supportive to everything? Who draws the line? What if someone gets off to child porn? Is that okay in your fairy world church too? Stealing is an acceptable and actually taught practice at fairy church. Fairy church is more of a social aspct for you i bet. What would they talk about if anything is allowed? How you're actually not supposed to fear God? Who is in fact, very judgmental. But they dont use the bible at fairy church, my apologies. And the media wants everyone to believe that everyone else thinks homos are acceptable. Maybe in cali but not where im from.
Messdawg

Bloomington, IL

#32 Sep 30, 2010
And i want to point out that tylers death is still a tragedy and every human life is sacred, my post was just directed at gary's ignorance
SerenityNow

Dallas, TX

#33 Sep 30, 2010
Messdawg wrote:
And i want to point out that tylers death is still a tragedy and every human life is sacred, my post was just directed at gary's ignorance
Messdawg: i was under the impression that us Catholics shouldn't judge.
   
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you (Matthew 7:12).”

How can you say such malicious things about Gary's post. He didn't say anything malicious or offensive to anyone. He is only reaching out to help younger kids who might feel lost. An attempt to prevent tragedies like this from happening!

What did you have to offer besides insult and hostility? I didn't read anything in Gary's post referring to a "Fairy Church".
Gary in Tampa

Tampa, FL

#34 Sep 30, 2010
Messdawg wrote:
In respone to gary. Tell me the point of a church who is open and supportive to everything? Who draws the line? What if someone gets off to child porn? Is that okay in your fairy world church too? Stealing is an acceptable and actually taught practice at fairy church. Fairy church is more of a social aspct for you i bet. What would they talk about if anything is allowed? How you're actually not supposed to fear God? Who is in fact, very judgmental. But they dont use the bible at fairy church, my apologies. And the media wants everyone to believe that everyone else thinks homos are acceptable. Maybe in cali but not where im from.
Messdawg. I didn't say there is a church that is open and supportive of anything. Child porn is as disgusting to me as it is to you. This concersation isn't about child porn, or sex anyway, so I'm not sure why you would choose to bring it up at all frankly. Despite your personal views, it is a fact that there are more than a few mainstream Christian denominations that aren't teaching hate: The United Church of Christ, The Eipsopal Church (the chosen church of more US Presidents in history than any other), and many congergations of the Presbyterian and Methodist Churchs are also tolerant, if not affirming.

Do you know what JESUS said about homosexuality? Nothing. Not a word. But he did talk about compassion and love for those who were persecuted for their sins by others. He spoke of love and forgiveness and compassion, not hate and intolerance. THAT IS THE BIBLE. That IS the New Testement. It is the church of Jesus Christ that teaches love and compassion. Christ had one big audience during his brief stay on earth. The things he said to that audience were probably the most imnportant points he had to make to humanity. It's called The Sermon on The Mount and it's in The Gospel of St. Matthew. You might want to read it again.
anonymous

Melbourne, Australia

#35 Sep 30, 2010
Gary in Tampa wrote:
<quoted text>
This concersation isn't about child porn, or sex anyway, so I'm not sure why you would choose to bring it up at all frankly.
Unfortunately, I think I know why it was brought up.

Because most people with his views equate homosexuality with child porn.

And the people with his views who share this belief are the ones who are suffering from ignorance...not you.

Of course, I think you already know this.:)
loveall

United States

#36 Sep 30, 2010
to the person who made it seem like 5 years is outrageous..ur an idiot. legit idiot. and ill say it again.IdIOT. ur another asshole who would influence another gay person or even a minority to take his life by the way u just talked in ur last post. u have no compassion for human life..and its said.life is a beautiful thing..and someone just took his life for forever...bc of an idiot like urself. gay straight whatever u wanna be...treat others the way u want to be treated. and r u serious he coulda made a bang for his buck with that video? really..in all seriousness..how could u think thatd be a good idea? no one has to agree with what someone says does thinks likes..anything..but people better respect other people. im sadden by this unfortunate loss. i hope those 2 men go to jail for a really long time..they influenced another individual to take his life...how could u think u can justify that?
loveall

United States

#37 Sep 30, 2010
Interested wrote:
Couldnt have gay sex b/c he was ashamed of his lifestyle. Kid needed some guidance and major counseling. The media and gays blame the university for not being "open minded" The 2 that did the taping simply put you aced the course on how to rid the world of gays. Film them in private and show it to the world. Isn't this what "gays want" the loud and proud mentality that their gay? Well one of your own took his life b/c he couldn't handle being gay and being loud and proud!!!! No jail for the 2 who made it. Defense for the 2 who made it. It was harmless fun. case closed go on with life. They will won't be slapped with hate crimes b/c I see no malice intent to kill the kid just prove that he and his lover where to gays at Rutgers University. The gays of the world should be happy their getting this type of coverage
...my question to u is how do u know what gays want? r u gay? bc u sound pretty convincing that u know what gay ppl want...how r u so sure? dont judge ppl and assume that bc some gays r loud and proud others r. if thats the case..u sound like a meathead jock who hates gays...but prob wouldnt mind seeing 2 hot chicks do things...or even have a 3 some with two girls....can i judge most straight men like that...isnt that what straight men love..im not a man saying this..so do i have the right to assume all men love this. like i said..r u gay? cause how r u so sure being "loud and out" is what the gays want?
abc

Vallejo, CA

#38 Oct 1, 2010
Interested wrote:
Couldnt have gay sex b/c he was ashamed of his lifestyle. Kid needed some guidance and major counseling. The media and gays blame the university for not being "open minded" The 2 that did the taping simply put you aced the course on how to rid the world of gays. Film them in private and show it to the world. Isn't this what "gays want" the loud and proud mentality that their gay? Well one of your own took his life b/c he couldn't handle being gay and being loud and proud!!!! No jail for the 2 who made it. Defense for the 2 who made it. It was harmless fun. case closed go on with life. They will won't be slapped with hate crimes b/c I see no malice intent to kill the kid just prove that he and his lover where to gays at Rutgers University. The gays of the world should be happy their getting this type of coverage
Wow. You are one bonafide ignorant a-hole.
Don't take it personally, its just harmless fun.
Susan Coyle

Brooklyn, NY

#39 Oct 1, 2010
I heard about this story and was appalled. It's eerie, because I drive under that bridge everyday. Knowing that a young man took his own life needlessly because two idiots wanted to bring pain and havoc to his life upsets me even further.

People wake up; this is what the internet does to you. It's becoming a devil's playground where people can easily spread ignorance. Humans are easily guillable and don't often use reason to think whether any of this is fucked up or not. People are dying because anyone with a keyboard can tell them that life is not worth living for. Is this really the kind of message we want to set for the future? To lack total empathy and regard for your fellow man? Is this what it's come down to? If so, then why? That's really all I want to know. But half of you won't give an answer, you do this because you're so full of anger that you can't allow anyone else to be happy. Where's the constructiveness in that?

Think about all those stupid posts you make on your facebook. Think twice about all the emails and angry messages you might send to someone who's had a bad day. People, it's time to question just HOW unproductive and toxic our online habits are becoming. You might not care and reason that a state of anger is natural, but this goes beyond human emotions. This kid is dead and there's no turning back. This is a total lack of empathy for human life. A family has lost a child because of what we're teaching our children. You can't see the effect your words have on that person's mental being, and maybe that's why you do this, because the damage is ten fold.

I say this not just to the 4chan generation, that will no DOUBT get the blame for this even though they shouldn't, and to the kids who emulate them, but I say this for the youth of society as a whole. You should not be fighting each other, you should be fighting the REAL enemy, and that is the system that has socialized you to not think any better.
seek thy will

Storrs Mansfield, CT

#40 Oct 1, 2010
thy will be done... Any human being who is force to this extreme will be forgiven , and the earth shall pay for the injustice. Our natural disasters will uproar, the sea will scream for the injustice we inflict upon those who are free with nature and themselves. Tyler I cry with you, I pray with you, I know it is hard, but your are safe now. The earth and its contents will pay, because we are all responsible for getting rid of homophobia. we are all responsible for protecting each other, and when one is forsaken, the earth and its content will face the wrath of unrighteousness.
being4real

United States

#41 Oct 1, 2010
@Loveall...3 some with two hot chicks? Lol what kind of an insult is that? What guy in there right mind doesn't like that...
But about what happen.. fu** those two wack ass jits, they don't deserve to be in our community.
oyoy

Alma, Canada

#42 Oct 1, 2010
why be ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>
5 years you are kidding, they didn't push him over...heck he could have made big bucks for the gay porn tape if they'd split it with him
this is stupid 5 years, but you shoot somebody who is attacking you & you get life, I bet the hate card will be used because he's GAY.......Hogwash, America is spiriling downward daily, no justice, no morals & no God fearing people standing against sin.
pure Sodom & Gomorah ... soon will be ashes as well
God is only a fictional character in your fictional fairytale world, when time will come for you to get out of it, you will realise that America is a 3rd world country that can only keeps its head out of the water through exploiting ressources and workforce from other countries.
RealChristiansDo NotHate

Akron, OH

#43 Oct 1, 2010
Dear "Why Be Ashamed".... be ashamed because you're ignorant. Not stupid or dumb, just ignorant and ignorance breeds hate.
sad and a bit frustrated

Armenia

#44 Oct 1, 2010
So sad... the two that are guilty will bear the burden for their lifetime, I suppose. On the other hand, a suicide was not the best solution either...
And to the comment of "why be ashamed". I agree with you on the fact this world seems to be a total Sodom and Gomorrah: YOU are an awful sodomite! And sodomites like you must be punished for hate crimes and criminal negligence. Sodomy must be banished; not the gay people, but the terrible sodomites like you!
Love, Liberty, Equality, Freedom, Brotherhood, Democracy...these are the principles that will help to gain over the sodomy and the religious sodomites like you.
Loved the expression you used: "god fearing": YES! You are thought that way: your world is based on fear and terror; punishments for this and for that...so narrow-minded, so outdated...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piscataway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama at Rutgers commencement was 2 years in th... May 14 John McCharlie 2
Plainfield riots - 1967 (Sep '07) May 7 Will 97
News Middlesex House of Correction officer allegedly... (Jan '10) Apr 30 Erh1224 212
Author Don Brown Discusses Shoot-Down of Seal T... Apr 30 MCTeaParty 1
Be aware of Deshields Tree Service in Piscataway (Oct '11) Apr 28 DTS 9
News Gout And Liquor - The Dangers You Need To Know ... Apr 26 questionnark 2
young Abe Lincoln (Feb '12) Apr 25 Jonathan 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piscataway Mortgages