The end is near

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Nobody knows the day or hour, but it's gotta be getting close. There are too many Biblical prophecies that have been fulfilled. I think the only thing left is the return of Christ, which could happen at any single moment.
Gun Toting Redneck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

I would bet you my life that most of us wake up on 12- 22-12 to another day you want too bet. LOL
Relax

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

Does not really matter what day it is. Be ready and there is nothing to be worried about.
Big Mike

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

Relax: Amen!! And something else a lot of people don't think about is that their "personal end of time" may come (and likely will), well before the final end of the world/time.

JUST BE READY!!!
lol

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

somebodys world ends every day when they die so don't worry about it.
Namu Myoho Renge Kyo

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

The Bible is an inferior teaching! Become enlightened, chant Namu Myoho Renge Kyo.
http://nichirenbuddhist.org/
Nietzsche

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

WRONG, there have been a lot of worse times with more plague death and war than now. Take 1918 for instance, WWI killed 8 million people and the flu took 50 mllion more. World War 2 saw 60 million die all together. A lot worse "signs" than today but guess what no one came. Quit, try to scare people to keep them controlled.

You do realize that John was a whacko in prison when he wrote revelation? He was on the island of Patmos which was largely deserted. A large percentage of the population became mentally ill while imprisoned there. Patmos is also full of mushrooms which are hallucinogenic. People thought Jim Jones was a prophet too.

"Mat 10:7 KJV And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand." That was wrote approximately 1800 years ago and it still has not happened folks. Relax and realize that this the number one the church controls you, fear. It keeps you filling the isles.

John’s Predictions

8) John believes “the time is at hand,” and that the things that he writes about in Revelation will “shortly come to pass.” Revelations 1:1-3

9) John quotes Jesus (1900 years ago) as saying he will come “quickly.” Revelations 22:7, 12 & 20

10) John thinks he is living in “the last times.” He “knows” this because he sees so many antichrists around. 1 John 2:18

11) John says that the antichrist was already present at the time 1 John was written. 1 John 4:3

12) John quotes Jesus (1900 years ago) as saying he will come “quickly.” Revelations 3:11, 22:7, 12 & 20

Paul’s Predictions

13) Paul thought that the end was near and that Jesus would return soon after he wrote these words. Philippians 4:5

14) Paul believes he is living in the “last days.” Hebrews 1:2

15) Paul believed that Jesus would come “in a little while, and will not tarry.” Hebrews 10:37

16) In 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 Paul stated:“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: And the dead Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air: And so shall we ever be with the Lord.” Paul shared the delusion, taught by Jesus, in that he expected to be snatched up bodily into heaven with other saints then living, who would, thus, never taste death. The use of “we” clearly proves as much. It is difficult to deny that Paul was certain that the end of the world was coming in the lifetime of his contemporaries.

He died, Jesus, never came. He did not come soon. The Jews don't even view Jesus as the messiah. Jesus did not fulfill their prophecies so they don't view him as the messiah. How do the Chosen people get it wrong? It was originally their God, right, until you hijacked it? The Jews reject that Jesus was their messiah, folks. This people also thought it would be soon and they would not die and live to see the return but it never happened.

this is from a Jewish pamphlet:
The claim that Jesus will fulfill the Messianic prophesies when he returns does not give him any credibility for his "first" coming. The Bible never speaks about the Messiah returning after an initial appearance. The "second coming" theory is a desperate attempt to explain away Jesus’ failure. The Biblical passages which Christians are forced to regard as second coming don’t speak of someone returning, they have a "first coming" perspective."

Wake up, folks, politicians use fear to control you. So does the church it has worked for 2000 years and it is not going to stop.
hope

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

real fear is waking up in hell with demons that hate you and want to harm you. With God a thousand years is as one day, so our accounting of time is not necessarily the same as God's.

Christians are not controlled by politicians, in fact they are often in opposition to what politicians are doing and express their views publically. The apostles were killed for clinging to their belief in Jesus. They knew Jesus personally; why would they die for a lie?
Well

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Nietzshce..Your concept of time is from a human perspective. We are talking about God here. Time is an abstract relative thing. Relative being the key word. You quote words such as.. "soon", "quickly", "the time is at hand", "near", "a little while", etc. These words and phrases are totally RELATIVE! God created the universe billions of years ago. And he created the earth and the creatures on it millions of years ago. To say that 2000 years is a "long" time is a human response. It's the blink of an eye to God. Hope you see the light. You have obviously worked hard to disprove God. I have lots of hope for you. I use to be the same way.
rebel

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Lets face it what will be will happen. God to me is like santa and the easter bunny we all believe for a bit but where is the proof? A good thing happen that was god, people get real, there is no god we have good luck or bad due to our dicsions in life.

We make it or die, I am sorry god is like a childs beleif in santa I was good they will be presents, that is what god is to adults, I am sorry when we die that is it, there is no heaven no angels so make beleive

“They terk urrr jerbs”

Since: Feb 12

hillbilly hell( the hollers)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

The Mayans predicted the 2012 Apocalypse? Well they certainly didnt see the spanish coming --Neil Degrasse Tyson..
sigh

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

nnnnooooooo jeesh do a lil research the mayans do not predict the end of the world in 2012...thats just a cycle comin to an end. much like our 12 month calenders' december 31 bein the end of the year. google is a powerful tool folks. use it.
Oh my

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

rebel wrote:
Lets face it what will be will happen. God to me is like santa and the easter bunny we all believe for a bit but where is the proof? A good thing happen that was god, people get real, there is no god we have good luck or bad due to our dicsions in life.
We make it or die, I am sorry god is like a childs beleif in santa I was good they will be presents, that is what god is to adults, I am sorry when we die that is it, there is no heaven no angels so make beleive
I would sure hate to be you on judgement day! Look around you, & you say there not a "GOD"???? Come on people wake up before it's to late!!
Nick B Toon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Mayans could predict their own down fall, so how the heck could they predict the end of the world? It's just like Y2K, nothing will happen..
Nick B Toon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

couldn't* predict their own down fall,,,sorry
sigh

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Nick B Toon wrote:
Mayans could predict their own down fall, so how the heck could they predict the end of the world? It's just like Y2K, nothing will happen..
considering that the mayans haven't predicted the world coming to an end, yours is a moot point
God Bless

Garner, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

rebel wrote:
Ok. Now I Have a question for u. Where did humans and animals and all these BEAUTIFUL things come from??? The deff not man made! God bless ur heart honey God loves u anyways, u will meet him soon!!
ditch digger

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

I agree with GOD bless let rebel tell us where we all came from if he can
Jay

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

The Bible says not even the angels in Heaven knows when the end will come, so I don't much think anyone else does either.
Jay

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

ditch digger wrote:
I agree with GOD bless let rebel tell us where we all came from if he can
The nonbelievers usually say science made us, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pippa Passes Discussions

Search the Pippa Passes Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min three 144,984
kenny brent williams 16 min jojo 29
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min Spaceship 128,054
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Prince Spacemonkey 26,175
kimmy bently 3 hr anomyous 16
storage units 3 hr storage 1
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 9 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,110
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pippa Passes Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pippa Passes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••