Wildfire Near Joshua Tree Spreads, Routing Residents

Full story: KTLA-TV Los Angeles

A 3-day-old wildfire flared out of control Tuesday, scorching more than 17,000 acres and destroying more than 30 homes and outbuildings in and around Pioneertown, the Old West outpost and former movie set ...
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 13, 2006
Marleen Musilli

AOL

#1 Jul 12, 2006
My favorite place int the whole world is Pioneertown, where one can go and be down to earth amoung absolutley the most wonderful people in the world. Pappy and Harriets, not better place then that. I remember Pappy before he passed and Harriet, well she ia absolutly the best. My worry/concern, I know a wonderful lady name Jacqualine who has a petting zoo near Pappys and Harriets. I have bee very worried about her and hern property. If anyone reading this knows her, please let me know if she and her animals are alright. If I can be of any help to her or anyone suffering in Pioneer Town, please contact me: marleenmusilli@aol.com 909.463.4334. I love Pioneertown, it hold such a very special and warm place in my heart. God Bless all of you suffering from a horrible tragedy. Marleen Musilli
desert dweller

AOL

#2 Jul 13, 2006
the fires are so sad. so many people losing their homes. not to mention all the wild life fleeing for their lives
Once Desert Dweller AZ

Bullhead City, AZ

#3 Jul 13, 2006
It is so sad to hear about the horrible fire,it such a beautiful place to see & knowing that wild animals loose their lives & the beautiful Johus trees burning up & they will make come back it a very sad times when there is fires
any where we just had a horrible in the Sadona area so I know what it is to loose beautiful wild plants & animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pioneertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 min Power to them ladies 200,585
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 10 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 19 hr Tank ever 7,926
Trashy Sugarloaf (Jul '08) Tue Green power ranger 29
Debate: Immigration - Sugarloaf, CA (May '10) Aug 26 Arizona called to bl 5
Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Aug 26 jesseg 4,789
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Aug 26 matches lighters 15,961
•••

Pioneertown News Video

•••
•••

Pioneertown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pioneertown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••