Reward now $20K

Full story: San Bernardino County Sun

Brody scampered after a horse between the wooden fence posts and down the narrow dirt trail, his tail jauntily wagging as he disappeared behind Joshua trees and scrub oak.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jun 29, 2008
darryl

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

now i really hate to say this but i do feel sorry for the lady who lost her dog i really do.but i live down here in San Bernardino and just the other day someone i knew was shot in broad daylight lots of kids around and i my own child was outside when it happened. now i dont see the city posting a reward for the person who shot my friend.and he was human!!!!! i was sitting here at my desk when i herd the shots then the screams the first thought that came to my mind was my god someone shot my child.i was relieved he was ok but i'm sorry i just don't see posting a $20,000 reward for killing a dog is in anyway logical would the city have done that if my child would have been shot?and or killed? i don't think so again i am sorry about the loss of your dog miss.but i think the city can do something better with that money
Western Justice

Capay, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2008

$20G's for finding a dog killer?
Was the dog fond of harassing rancher's livestock?
girl lost

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2008

I busted my hide to move to California from Texas to devote all my heart to run that motel in Pioneertown. I worked for a mere $250 a week. In the end, all the publicity for my dog has me left without a job, without a home; as my miserable boss felt our loss was too much of a negative impact on her business' publicity and we were terminated in May. My boyfriend of 5 years and I cannot take it. We have lost each other thoughout this horrible year as the pain has become too unbearable. We were illegally evicted, given 12 hours to get our stuff out before our boss was going to have our stuff hauled to a dump and our cars towed. In the meanwhile, when I was told we were being fired, I was at home in Texas taking care of my father after surgery and my boyfriend Dave was packing away his father's personal affects, as his dad recently passed away.
So, no worries my friends. Not that this money is GIVEN to me, it's just there. And I am almost convinced we will not find the murderer anyways, so no monies will be a miss for any of you ill willed cold hearted folks. Feel good for yourselves that I have lost my beloved dog, my sweet cat, my home, my boyfriend and my job since this past February as a result of all of this. You win. Life has lost all meaning in so many ways. I pray for God to take me everyday because I am SICK of how horrible we are to one another, in the perfect example of you and your opinions, and those who commit heinous behavior.
People with a heart extended their love and interest in nothing I had EVER asked for. So don't send word to me of what I don't deserve. I never wanted anything but a good day and to see you smile. Perhaps you can celebrate in all my loss now. These people who offered in their own kindness, did it without even knowing me. So don't knock my life, because it's hard enough to get up and face each day everyday anyway. I believe I will go back to bed and cry when I'm done with this, as it hurts more so than you will ever know to have people feel the need to go out of your ways to tell me your unnecessary cruel opinions.
Shame on you America. You are heartless, you have no compassion and are pathetic in your celebration of failure. Cheers. I've lost and you wishes against me are all coming true. I am miserable. I am homeless. I am broke. I am so sad and completely broken. There you go. Hopefully you will find whatever pleasure you seek. And seriously, I doubt we will find the murderer. And NO, he did not aggravate the livestock. I have offered the acceptance of that possibility and have presented myself with that awareness to the property owners, renters and managers on COUNTLESS occasions. I'm not an idiot and my dog was a good boy. I know the law. I'm not stupid. Take a hike, whoever you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pioneertown Discussions

Search the Pioneertown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Fly straight 200,357
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr Fly right 4,893
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon snodder 2,252
Haunted Yucca Valley (Aug '09) Sun Creepy Steven 57
desert hot springs, ca. unkept yards Jul 27 Ron 3
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 27 Twilight sun 7,848
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 27 Facts facts 15,927
•••
•••

Pioneertown News Video

•••
Pioneertown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pioneertown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••