Girls urged to set goals, 'reach for ...

Girls urged to set goals, 'reach for the stars' - Pasadena Star...

There are 2 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Mar 15, 2008, titled Girls urged to set goals, 'reach for the stars' - Pasadena Star.... In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

Baldonado, who grew up in the city of San Gabriel, talked about taking chances, believing in yourself and overcoming obstacles to succeed in life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

Sean

United States

#1 Mar 15, 2008
When does the event for males begin? Recent studies have already exposed the gender gap... females dominating males through HS graduation, college entrance, college graduation, and post graduation rates.
I *never* had an effort such as this available to me, thoguh every other socio group had programs for them.
Love

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Mar 21, 2008
'cause girls get pregnant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pioneer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is it finally time to retire the name of Robert... Jun 25 Ronald 2
News News of Record for May 30, 2015 Jun 16 Darlene Miller 1
Rail Road Flat Store (Oct '08) Feb '15 MacFhearghuis 70
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in California... (Oct '10) Nov '14 American Gentlema... 12
News Investigation continues into double shooting (Jul '08) Jul '14 In-Law 126
News Amador County stabbing victim identified as 26-... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Candi 1
News Fire Burns Near Somerset (Aug '08) Jul '14 rae 2
More from around the web

Pioneer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pioneer Mortgages