Two armed men invade Lode home

Two armed men invade Lode home

There are 2 comments on the RecordNET story from Sep 6, 2013, titled Two armed men invade Lode home. In it, RecordNET reports that:

Three people were at home in the 2300 block of Wagner Road in Rail Road Flat about 12:30 a.m. Sunday when two men walked into their residence, pointed guns at them and accused them of being "rats," the Calaveras County Sheriff's Office reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RecordNET.

Jessica W

San Francisco, CA

#1 Sep 12, 2013
It would be nice to finally be rid out some of the druggies in this town, but then what would the little store do for business, i understand they cater to them as they all have their food stamps, yes, the druggies are well taken care of..
lulu

Manteca, CA

#2 Jan 31, 2014
What is up with the story of 3 people stealing property in Calavaras Co. Two men in the 30's and one women?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pioneer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen's body found in West Point identified (Feb '11) Jul 22 Nostradamus 9
Frank's Cafe (Nov '16) Nov '16 Darlene 1
can anyone help me find..... (Jan '16) Nov '16 Atonsgirl 3
Looking for Vet (Nov '16) Nov '16 Atonsgirl 1
Rail Road Flat Store (Oct '08) Oct '16 Heidiho I have a few 76
News Amador County stabbing victim identified as 26-... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Candi 1
wow check this out! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mark Leamy 1

Pioneer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pioneer Mortgages