No name

Ivel, KY

#1 Mar 29, 2012
Wat do these too think there doing I mean good God why does any one want him for anyways hes a low down drug head that uses ppl to get wat he wants and she thinks she has the right to tell ppl 2 grow up but yea having a baby at 17 thats real grown up huh u too make me laugh....haha
ANNA

Ashland, KY

#2 Apr 4, 2012
you need to shut the fuck up you have issues lmao you dont know him like i do you need a life were grwoing together and im going to raise my baby he is her father you need help for who ever this is this is anna and my daughter has nothing to do with this so bring her in it again bitch and ill kick ur ass thanks but no thanks anna doesnt do 5th grade shit like this ur just jealous he might have used you but hunny if he was using me i dont think that he would have been using me for 9 mths funny when the truth come sout lmao get a life
No name

Ivel, KY

#4 Apr 4, 2012
Well watever u think u will see in the long run that all Justin Lowe does is use and abuse anything and everything he can and another thing no one wants his ugly ass hes all urs .....and by the way I kno im bitch thanks !
vanessas mom

Astoria, NY

#5 Apr 11, 2012
Your welcome lol get a life
No name

Pikeville, KY

#6 Apr 12, 2012
Yea I dont understand u for 1 I have a life im breathing aint I and another I dont see how u can talk about someone and u dont even kno who they r calling names is childish grow uo thank u have a great night !
anna

United States

#7 Apr 12, 2012
Lol grow up back off haha
No name

Wheelwright, KY

#8 Apr 12, 2012
Really ur 16 or 17 years old and has a baby with no education and u tell me to grow up hun u need to go look in the mirror and then rethink wat u say to ppl !
anna

Astoria, NY

#9 Apr 14, 2012
Lmao I have an education and u no nothing bout my life
lakyn

New York, NY

#10 Apr 16, 2012
u need a life no name lol
homie

Clendenin, WV

#11 Apr 16, 2012
i know justin lowe and he a dead beat
anna

Astoria, NY

#12 Apr 19, 2012
You need a
Life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinsonfork Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
county snow plow 7 hr ok 31
fingering (Jan '14) 8 hr love it 11
Need a nerve pill doctor (Jul '13) 10 hr DSDinKy 4
man scaping (Jan '14) 10 hr DSDinKy 2
Property on Doyle Mtn for sale coming up for au... 18 hr rachel h 8
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Jan '15 Bethany Ky 701
Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Pik... (Oct '10) Sep '14 lol 420

Flood Warning for Pike County was issued at March 04 at 7:08PM EST

Pinsonfork Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinsonfork People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:03 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:03PM