Republican Martinez claims NM governo...

Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat

There are 247 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Susana Martinez has won the New Mexico governor's race, making history as the first Hispanic woman to become a state's chief executive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

R U Smiling

Hobbs, NM

#45 Nov 3, 2010
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
I like a woman with nice big buns. Not the ginormous ones which take up two seats on a plane. But plump, round globes that you can sink your teeth into are great. It's just like the expression "that came back to bite me in the butt." If anyone has any photos of her rump, preferably in a thong, I would be mucho appreciado.
sink your teeth into???
They're made for luvin'...not for eating, dude!
Basket Case

AOL

#46 Nov 3, 2010
R U Smiling wrote:
<quoted text>hey, speak for yourself "soft thinker".....lol!
Basket Case....hmmmmm, you picked a very appropriate moniker for yourself and your "lame" friends!
You have taken the comment completely out of context We, as in the collective we. I have no lame friends and and I am not one of the small thinkers. But we, collectively are the above.
As for my monicker, I play with full disclosure.
Phil

El Paso, TX

#47 Nov 3, 2010
R U Smiling wrote:
<quoted text>sink your teeth into???
They're made for luvin'...not for eating, dude!
I didn't mean literally. That's just an expression us city folks use.

By the way, I e-mailed the Sun to see if they had any stock photos of her facing away from the camera but they haven't responded yet. I assume they're going through their archives to see before they answer me.
R U Smiling

Hobbs, NM

#48 Nov 3, 2010
Basket Case wrote:
<quoted text>
You have taken the comment completely out of context We, as in the collective we. I have no lame friends and and I am not one of the small thinkers. But we, collectively are the above.
As for my monicker, I play with full disclosure.
OK, got you.... probably have to agree with you on that.
Full disclosure... a good thing, for everyone.
Petro

El Paso, TX

#49 Nov 3, 2010
Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told that Ms. Martinez has big buns. I've never seen her in person, only on TV so I don't know how big her hind end is. I know that some Latinas have giant rears but she seems different to me. I hope someone can shed some light on this subject for me.
Oh man she has a big Fat A/s/s, plus she is from Riverside so you know she puts out.
Petro

El Paso, TX

#50 Nov 3, 2010
So What does the Arron nation think about this win? LOL,HOw far you all have fallen,Whats up Ripofflican, Hitler must be turning in his grave. You Racist Ripofflicans are an embarrassment to your Racist roots.
R U Smiling

Hobbs, NM

#51 Nov 3, 2010
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean literally. That's just an expression us city folks use.
By the way, I e-mailed the Sun to see if they had any stock photos of her facing away from the camera but they haven't responded yet. I assume they're going through their archives to see before they answer me.
hey Phil... found one in my files, but it is sort of blurred.
I think I snapped it back a few years ago at a party and she was demonstrating her Macarena moves... her assets(upper and lower) were really moving and my cheap camera's settings were too slow to get a good, clear exposure.
Oh, well.... it may have some historical value one day in the future!
Miner

United States

#52 Nov 3, 2010
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man she has a big Fat A/s/s, plus she is from Riverside so you know she puts out.
You poor panty waist wimp!
Groucho

United States

#53 Nov 4, 2010
Absolutely wrote:
<quoted text>
REVOKE ALL ILLEGAL DRIVERS LICENSES
DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS!
You'' get your wish on the driver's licenses. You are to be greatly disappointed waiting for deportations.
Absolutely

Albuquerque, NM

#54 Nov 4, 2010
Groucho wrote:
<quoted text>
You'' get your wish on the driver's licenses. You are to be greatly disappointed waiting for deportations.
At least that is a start.
Phil

El Paso, TX

#55 Nov 4, 2010
R U Smiling wrote:
<quoted text>hey Phil... found one in my files, but it is sort of blurred.
I think I snapped it back a few years ago at a party and she was demonstrating her Macarena moves... her assets(upper and lower) were really moving and my cheap camera's settings were too slow to get a good, clear exposure.
Oh, well.... it may have some historical value one day in the future!
I don't care about her upper assets at all because I'm not a boob man. Also, I don't give a good sweet GD if it's blurry or not. As long as it's her, I want to see what her backyard looks like. I'd be mucho obligedo if you could describe it to me in great detail since I don't know how you'd send it to me since the SUn has not e-mailed me back yet which leads me to believe they are incompetent or don't have any photos in their archives.
Boomer

Los Alamos, NM

#56 Nov 4, 2010
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about her upper assets at all because I'm not a boob man. Also, I don't give a good sweet GD if it's blurry or not. As long as it's her, I want to see what her backyard looks like. I'd be mucho obligedo if you could describe it to me in great detail since I don't know how you'd send it to me since the SUn has not e-mailed me back yet which leads me to believe they are incompetent or don't have any photos in their archives.
Why don't you just drop your drawers, look at your own behind in a mirror, and pretend it's hers? You're enough of an a$$ that it just might work for you.
Louis

El Paso, TX

#58 Nov 4, 2010
Boomer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just drop your drawers, look at your own behind in a mirror, and pretend it's hers? You're enough of an **** that it just might work for you.
That's gross. All buns are not created equal which you'd know if you've seen "The Godfather." Some guys just like a woman's backside. What's wrong with him wanting to get a glimpse of this woman, especially since she's the most powerful woman in NM?
Boomer

Los Alamos, NM

#59 Nov 4, 2010
Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
That's gross. All buns are not created equal which you'd know if you've seen "The Godfather." Some guys just like a woman's backside. What's wrong with him wanting to get a glimpse of this woman, especially since she's the most powerful woman in NM?
Nothing wrong at all with Phil wanting to get a look at Susana's tush, but he sounded so desperate for a detailed description that I thought he might be able to satisfy himself for the short term by gazing at his own. Maybe he should start his own thread and all the female posters here could give him descriptions of theirs as well. But Phil should be aware that with the title of the subject article, it could be interpreted that what Phil really wants is a description of Bill's "seat".

Since: Aug 08

Santa Fe, NM

#60 Nov 4, 2010
Boomer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong at all with Phil wanting to get a look at Susana's tush, but he sounded so desperate for a detailed description that I thought he might be able to satisfy himself for the short term by gazing at his own. Maybe he should start his own thread and all the female posters here could give him descriptions of theirs as well. But Phil should be aware that with the title of the subject article, it could be interpreted that what Phil really wants is a description of Bill's "seat".
LOL, I was thinking Phil just got bored with Bill's buns.
Raging Reformer

United States

#61 Nov 4, 2010
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Accept that she won and get over it. There is much work to do.

The first to do is weed out all of the democratic appointees, their PR hacks, and destroy their mini empires. THEN the real work can begin.
Larry

El Paso, TX

#62 Nov 4, 2010
Boomer wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're talking my language! I'd love to see her bush also. Who cares about her jiggly buns or whatnot? I'd love to see that sweet muff of hers in a large glossy.
Boomer

Los Alamos, NM

#63 Nov 4, 2010
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're talking my language! I'd love to see her bush also. Who cares about her jiggly buns or whatnot? I'd love to see that sweet muff of hers in a large glossy.
TUSH...as in butt. Phil/Louis/Larry you must be off your meds.
Phil

El Paso, TX

#64 Nov 4, 2010
Boomer wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we're still on them. This is the way we usually act.
Larry

El Paso, TX

#65 Nov 4, 2010
Boomer wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. Confusing tush with bush can get a man into serious trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jul 17 Tony 630
News Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 5
News Twenty-five car pile-up leaves six people dead Jun '17 Budda Gojkovich 2
News Fiesta Latina heats things upJune 19th, 2017 Jun '17 I love the southwest 1
News 16-year-old student dies (May '07) Jun '17 Cherie griego 10
News Man caught hunting out of season fined $4k Jun '17 Bob 1
News Doctor accused of inappropriate exam behavior t... (Nov '09) Jun '17 Yimminy Rickets 356

Pinos Altos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages