Lawsuit filed in federal court allege...

Lawsuit filed in federal court alleges murder cover-up in Grant County

There are 2 comments on the Silver City Sun-News story from Jul 1, 2014, titled Lawsuit filed in federal court alleges murder cover-up in Grant County. In it, Silver City Sun-News reports that:

SILVER CITY >> A lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court on behalf of Bayard resident Michael Gutierrez alleges that the death of his brother, ruled a suicide by the Office of Medical Investigators in 2010, was actually a homicide and that investigating officers in the Bayard Police Department, New Mexico State Police and Grant County Sheriff's ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver City Sun-News.

RobertJose

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jul 3, 2014
wow, i just pray for all involved. Not everyone gets away with murder but when your sleeping with the Sherrif, I suppose u do. I personally have herd numeros stories of how this crime happened. Each story is quite diffrent so i do hope the real story gets told and justice is served so this family can rest.
Pepper Dine

Albuquerque, NM

#2 May 7, 2015
Oh this is just so schlongie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Sat dmac2030 4
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Jul 29 Thumper 47
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jul 22 dGo mneDad lyHo i... 71,943
News Yankie Street whitewater Jul 13 Msgtdon 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jul 8 American Citizen 4
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun '15 Wizard_Not 1
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages