Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72043 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#76298 Sep 5, 2014
JOEL wrote:
ha ha ha, Oh, my adorable Papa!
passive aggressiveness does not suit you
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#76299 Sep 5, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Hughbe, are there licensed professional psychotherapists in your country?
Eric ---Do they have psychotherapists in Jamaica?

Frijoles----Hughbe, are there licensed professional psychotherapists in your country?

HughBe--- YES and clearly you need to visit us as your question to Eric shows that you are in need of such care. Your question to him and not to me tells me that no such professional exists in your neck of the hole.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#76300 Sep 5, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Hugh - a cake boy! LOL.
WRONG but add fruit to the word and then you shall have a better understanding of yourself.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#76301 Sep 5, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>The more you deny; the more it's obvious.
I don't want you to call anything good or bad. I don't understand your fixation with the subject. First words out of your mouth and you are back on the same tired subject.
As demonstrated and proven you do not understand the concept of FIRST and the same goes for GAY. Why are you so obsessed with being a homosexual?

Why can't a person be GAY and not be a homosexual?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#76302 Sep 5, 2014
fellows, later.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#76303 Sep 5, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Homosexuals pride themselves on their "gaydar". They have to in order to find each other because homosexuals constitute only 3% of the U.S. population, according to the Williams Institute, UCLA’s LGBT research think tank. Nancy boys! Hugh, are you lurkin' in the background? ha ha ha
I am ALWAYS in the FRONT.

Much love.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76304 Sep 5, 2014
There is documented evidence to prove that in the past the top seat of the globalists was dominated by ace sorcerers like Albert Pike, Madame Irene Blavatsky, Aleister Crowley, Josef Mengele and others at different points in time. I wonder who the top sorcerer is at present in the globalist fraternity before whom the others, including the Rothschilds, bow.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76305 Sep 5, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

WRONG but add fruit to the word and then you shall have a better understanding of yourself.
Cake Boy,

Will you bend over for me?

LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76306 Sep 5, 2014
JEWS ON THE RUN IN UKRAINE

Prominent Member of Jewish Community Shot and Killed in Donetsk, Ukraine -

Thursday, September 04, 2014

Rabbi Pinchas Vishedski and Garik Zylberbord had been close for years. Zylberbord was one of Vishedski’s earliest friends and supporters when the rabbi first arrived in Donetsk, Ukraine, in 1993.

The two remained in close contact as the conflict in the eastern part of the country, which began back in February, burned into war and forced the rabbi to flee to Kiev just two weeks ago.

When the two men last spoke last Friday, Garik told the rabbi that he would join him in there this Wednesday, Sept. 3.

“Unfortunately, he got here before that,” says Vishedski, the exiled chief rabbi and co-director of Chabad-Lubavitch of Donetsk.

Zylberbord, 47, was shot dead in Donetsk while trying to stop pro-Russian rebels from robbing his neighbor’s home.

He was killed on Shabbos, and his funeral was held here in Kiev on Sunday,” explains the rabbi.

Vishedski has already set up a Donetsk Jewish community office in Kiev to help the lost and struggling Jews of his city who have found refuge there and in other parts of the country.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76307 Sep 5, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I am ALWAYS in the FRONT.

Much love.
Yeah, a guy is always standing behind you near your rear.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76308 Sep 5, 2014
AL QAEDA TO TARGET JEWS IN INDIA

1) MEANWHILE, a resurgent Al Qaeda that has formed a special terror cell to bring the jihad of the ME to India has warned Jews in India saying they would soon be targeted by assassins and suicide bombers.

2) The Al Qaeda chief said the "apostate" Jews would not be spared.

3) Interestingly, the observant Jews in Mumbai had just a few months ago formed vigilante groups to beef up surveillance in and around synagogues by installing modern electronic surveillance equipment at strategic points in each synagogue and have linked up all the monitoring equipment installed in all of the city's synagogues that is being manned 24/7 by a team of dedicated Jewish youths who have been trained by Indian intel agencies in detecting threats. The rabbis back here have also initiated training programs to tutor the young Jewish vigilantes on how to detect and tackle hostile non-Jews lurking near synagogues.

4) The city police has stepped up security at all synagogues and important Jewish centers in Mumbai and armored vehicles with platoons of heavily armed commandos have been positioned before these places.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76309 Sep 5, 2014
INTERESTINGLY, certain news reports say that small quantities of fissile grade uranium is increasingly being smuggled into India from neighboring countries by Islamic terror groups using human couriers. I guess the aim is to assemble suitcase nukes that can be triggered off in crowded cities. It looks like it's going to be mayhem in the near future. I get a gut feeling that something very bad is soon going to take place in many parts of the world leading to mass scale deaths and massive destruction of key infrastructure as planned by the shadow government.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76310 Sep 5, 2014
It's a certainty that a rabid Christian evangelist like HUGH will be beheaded if the ISIS catch hold of him.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#76311 Sep 5, 2014
HughBe---I am ALWAYS in the FRONT.

Much love.

Joel----Yeah, a guy is always standing behind you NEAR your rear.

HughBe--- I like your response. I regard it as being very funny and I have noted your NEAR and not IN. For IN check Eric and papa.

It is late here and this was just a quick stop. Take care.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#76312 Sep 5, 2014
JOEL wrote:
It's a certainty that a rabid Christian evangelist like HUGH will be beheaded if the ISIS catch hold of him.
My understanding is that you have used rabid to mean someone who is sweet, lovable, kind, irresistible etc. and so I say thank you dear for those kind words.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76313 Sep 5, 2014
HUGH = Shelley Ann Pryce. I like you plump black butt. Please disinfect it.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76314 Sep 6, 2014
HIGH-HANDED

University Illinois faculty angry over decision not to hire pro Palestinian professor:

&#62019;The Steven Salaita case at the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign keeps boiling away on the stove. The university surely hoped that it would die away after Chancellor Phyllis Wise fired the Palestinian-American scholar in early August over angry tweets Salaita had posted about Israel’s massacres in Gaza, just nine months after he had agreed to come to Illinois to teach American Indian studies. But the case isn’t going away, it’s just getting more attention. It is now, as Columbia law professor Katherine Franke says below, an “unfolding catastrophe” for the school.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76315 Sep 6, 2014
HUGH is GAY and so Ho (H nought) < 1. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76316 Sep 6, 2014
Where Hugh's homosexuality is concerned, H1 > Ho.

LMAO.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#76317 Sep 6, 2014
JOEL wrote:
There is documented evidence to prove ...
thank you for the daily dose of humor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deming MainStreet puts focus on economic develo... (Jan '10) Nov 15 Jackie 53
News Reward offered in rash of burglaries (Sep '09) Nov 15 nairy 41
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep '16 Tony 627
News Santa Clara mayor Imelda Lopez resigns (Jul '09) Sep '16 Youwishusetobethere 4
News Southwest Print Fiesta will be held on Labor Da... Aug '16 just asking 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... (Jun '15) Aug '16 save the water 5
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2

Pinos Altos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages