Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72030 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76130 Aug 31, 2014
Now, where're Uncle Former and Hugh? Gone fishing? LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76131 Aug 31, 2014
LIST OF TOP 5 NATIONS TO RECEIVE THE HIGHEST US FINANCIAL AID 2014/2015:

1) Israel - USD 3100 millions

2) Afghanistan USD 1594.5 millions

3) Egypt - USD 1506.3 millions

4) Pakistan - USD 881.8 millions

5) Nigeria - USD 720.9 millions

(source - Global Post)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76132 Aug 31, 2014
One of the foremost Indic historians, Bipan Chandra, passed away yesterday. Condolences.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76133 Aug 31, 2014
I repeat - what happens when a Sufi meets a sophisticate?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#76135 Aug 31, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Why're you so defensive about Israel?
Is there anything "sacred" or "special" about this nation?
You call yourself a non-fanatic, yet your views are so tribalist, narrow and sectarian.
LOL
Why do you have to be so defensive so as to label me defensive? I was just replying as I always do. If you cant take the replies, then dont post. But stop being a baby about it.

Location hidden

#76136 Aug 31, 2014
J RULES wrote:
MORE ON ISRAEL - THE WORLD'S NUMBER 1 HI TECH THIEF
As Paul Pillar, the CIA’s former national intelligence officer for the Near East and South Asia, recently told Newsweek: old habits are hard to break: Zionists were dispatching spies to America before there even was an Israel, to gather money and materials for the cause and later the fledgling state. Key components for Israel’s nuclear bombs were clandestinely obtained here.“They’ve found creative and inventive ways,” Pillar said, to get what they want.
- News week
- Israel spies on U.S. more than any other ally: Philip Weiss on May 6, 2014
who INVENTED the pentium chip and the cell phone?

Location hidden

#76137 Aug 31, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Now, where're Uncle Former and Hugh? Gone fishing? LOL.
Post the link. I expect it to clearly explain the different types of aid. or not.

Location hidden

#76138 Aug 31, 2014
oops - that was in regard to the "top five" list

It appears Topix has moved the reply button....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76139 Aug 31, 2014
Hugh please come online. I have something interesting to reveal to you about your Christ....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76140 Aug 31, 2014
Meanwhile, I had a wonderful Skype chat with a leading parapsychologist on all the accumulating evidences from around the world that support nonlocal paranormal phenomena. The field ties in with physics and neuroscience and is fascinating though of course the sciences have little to offer by way of explanations except for some preliminary indicators but the evidences favoring nonlocal causation are interesting and mounting .
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76141 Aug 31, 2014
Covert science has much accumulated evidences on the powers of mind in its activated state and thy primarily use the ancient Sanskrit texts as guides in the discipline. It will be a decade or 2 before the guys working in the covert science projects begin handing out bits of info for mainstream science to reveal to the lay public. Those who work on black budget scientific projects keep throwing hints especially after retirement about the actual progress made in the covert aspect of science which remains decades ahead of the latest mainstream science. It is not surprising. I know a person back here who has 5 doctorates in scientific disciplines who worked a bit on covert scientific projects for Nasa way back in the early 80s. The guy is retired and almost on his deathbed. He is a close friend of the famous remote viewer Dr P V Vartak.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76142 Aug 31, 2014
REMOTE VIEWING - MUST READ

THE MAN WHO WENT TO MARS

Monday, January 23, 2012

Dr P V Vartak has been quietly and consistently studying the great Vedic scriptures and questions of spirituality for more than half a century, with amazing results to him and those who have been reading and following him. Last week, Carol Andrade travelled to Pune to talk to the man who says he saw Mars long before the Viking 1 did.

Last week I went to Pune to meet a man who has said repeatedly that he has gone to Mars, to Jupiter, to Saturn, and to yet another planet outside the solar system, where he had seen a man.

He is a scholarly man, a medical doctor by profession, who has lived all his life in Shaniwar Peth, in the Pune of the Peshwas. He lives above his clinic, itself accessible straight off the street, part of a building that once also housed the snuff factory the family owned. His two sons are a neurologist and an advocate, a daughter is a housewife. And the clinic a very basic one, like those belonging to the old-time GPs so beloved of families. I don’t know what I was expecting, but it was not the man I found, Padmakar Vishnu Vartak, MBBS, FUWAI, Ph.D (Literature) from Washington.

Across the street, in the Vartak Ashram, a 120 year old building, is the small hall on the ground floor off a courtyard, from where Dr Vartak travelled astrally to Mars on August 10, 1975. He went and came back in 15 minutes, carefully noting down a list of 21 observations. The same year, he published the observations in two magazines, Dharmik and Santakrupa.

Google.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76143 Aug 31, 2014
MOST INTERESTING:

Of the 21 observations made by the remote viewer Dr P V Vartak 1 year before Viking 1 did, 20 of his remote;y viewed observations have been ratified by space findings.

Dr Vartak says,: "You see, whatever I published, 20 of the 21 observations, were reported as true by the spaceship Viking almost a year later in July 1976. The 21st observation, about ancient water and moss on Mars, was corroborated by the Pathfinder in 1987.”

ref - THE MAN WHO WENT TO MARS

Afternoon, Monday, January 23, 2012
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76144 Aug 31, 2014
RARE:

DR P V VARTAK - MORE ON ASTRAL TRAVELS TO THE PLANETS

In 1975, on August 10, after years of medical research and yogic practice, Dr P V Vartak went into a state of Samadhi in the little hall of his family ashram, and then sent his mind out to check out the circumstances on Mars. Satisfied that he could do it, he went to Jupiter on August 27, 1977 and made 18 distinct observations. Spaceship Voyager corroborated ten of these in 1979 and he is waiting for the rest to be similarly confirmed.

In 1980, he “travelled” to anther solar system where he saw a man in a room that was “well constructed. He was darker than me, much taller, with a face like ours but his head at the back was round, like a bird’s.” In the face of such details, can he be summarily dismissed?

And there are more details. The USA planned to launch a spaceship to Saturn in 2004 and this has still to be done, but Dr Vartak says he has “been” there much before, there are no landmarks because there is no land, just three types of heavy, revolving gases, and the famous ring of Saturn “is some material like slurry or mud along with floating rocks.” You can read abut it in his biography, Brahmarashichi Samarayatra (in the Marathi language).

ref - THE MAN WHO WENT TO MARS

Afternoon, Monday, January 23, 2012

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#76145 Aug 31, 2014
CONCLUSION:

Well, I can't comment on Dr P V Vartak's psi faculties with respect to his inter-planetary travels which may be true given the nonlocal nature of the heightened consciousness of which I have some exposure to over the years, but I know one thing for sure which is that the intel agencies back here often use his psi vision capacity to locate certain missing persons or to trace lost objects as tiny as say a coin. This is a known fact about him in intel/police circles and these guys respect Dr P V Vartak a lot.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76146 Aug 31, 2014
Ukraine conflict:'White power' warrior from Sweden

By Dina Newman

BBC News

(BBC now forced to concede that Kiev forces attacking East Ukraine are loaded with Nazis/White Supremacists)

Excerpt - "It's all about how you see it," he says. "I would be an idiot if I said I did not want to see survival of white people. After World War Two, the victors wrote their history. They decided that it's always a bad thing to say I am white and I am proud." Mr Skillt believes races should not mix. He says the Jews should not mix with white people. His next project is to go fight for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad because he believes Mr Assad is standing up to "international Zionism".

COMMENT: He is a useful idiot in the hands of the globalists. KKK is a globalist initiative, actually free masonic initiative, for which corroborative evidence exists. LOL. BTW, In 1869, Albert Pike, notorious occultist/free mason, was a top leader in the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan who became head of the globalists in 1834. Pike planned for 3 world wars and his teachings remain the most influential in globalist circles till this day.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76147 Aug 31, 2014
What did the sperm say to the ovum when they met?

Insect Trust

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#76148 Aug 31, 2014
J RULES wrote:
ISRAEL
A) Indicted as the world's top thief of Western high tech which it then reverse engineers.
B) Is set once again to be the number one recipient of US financial aid.
Israel is on the front line against Arab supremacist terrorist jihadist expansionism, and so must be supported by all who love freedom.

LONG LIVE ISRAEL!
robirala

Tempe, AZ

#76149 Aug 31, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, in Saudi Arabia -- you can get the death penalty for "preaching" anything except Islam.
Jews don't preach -- we don't go knocking on people's doors and asking them if who they pray to or how they do it.
Most of us find it offensive and impolite.
oooops

nevermn

it.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76150 Aug 31, 2014
HERE'S A SAMPLE OF SOME RESEARCH PAPERS SUPPOSEDLY PUBLISHED BY THE REMOTE VIEWER DR P V VARTAK:

1) Shown that ‘Krukalas’ a giant lizard killed by Krishna was a dinosaur. Archaeologists laughed at the concept in 1971, but now in 2002 dinosaur’s eggs and remnants are found near Dwaraka, the city associated with much of Krishna's life.

2) Shown that Mind can exist and work without the brain.

3) Proved that the Hindus originated the weekday system in India during 8357 BC or before.

4) Explained how the philosophical statements about Kala (Time) are scientifically correct.

5) Clarified the concept of Apana Vayu (an aspect of the Prana/Life force) and explained its functions according to science. Proved scientifically that Apana is the cause of death and how it begins its work in the second month of intrauterine life.

6) Shown that the gravitation force of the Earth really helps Apana Vayu in its functions, as is told in the Prashnopanishad. Shown that Prashnopanishad, first, clearly mentioned about the gravitation force of the Earth during 6000 BC. Shankaracharya (800AD) also has explained it showing its effect on the physical body, which Newton had not thought of.

7) Has shown that using Devanagari script (the script in which Sanskrit/Hindi is written)a machine can be prepared which can print whatever we talk. Every pronunciation is represented in Devanagari script by one symbol and that symbol has only one pronunciation. One pronunciation has got a special typical pattern of sound waves. If we feed the patterns to a computer, it will print whatever we talk.

8) Shown with the help of modern science that the statement of the Bhagawata is true that the foetus in the fifth month of intrauterine life experiences hunger and thirst.

9) Given rational meaning to ‘Atharvangirasa’. Atharva means steady, immobile. Angirasa means Vayu or atmosphere. Atharvangirasa means the layer of the atmosphere, which is steady. It means the highest strata of the atmosphere or Suva or Dyuloka.

10) A List of some Research Papers presented at various conferences: Knowledge of Chromosomes {Gunavidhi} in Ancient India. Printed in the Maharashtra Medical Journal, January 1972.

11) Embryology in Ancient India [study of human embryo from the conception.] Proved that day to day development of foetus was observed, beginning of foetal heart in the second month of pregnancy was known and understanding of directions by ears was also discovered by ancient Vedic Rishis.- Printed in the Maharashtra Medical Journal. March 1973.

12) Human and animal Clones from ancient India.[Rigveda and Puranas]

13) Test tube babies from ancient India, in vitro development of human beings.

14) Parthenogenetic Births of Pandavas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... 14 hr Every 3
News Yes, Denny's is coming Jun 11 Tiger37 1
News Armory celebrates 100 years Jun 7 my opinion 1
News Old-fashioned Fourth of July party (Jul '13) May 27 YUUUUP 4
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) May '16 CrookedHillary 57
News Man charged with murder gets probation (Aug '08) May '16 operation greylord 45
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages