Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71939 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#75580 Aug 5, 2014
I did not have to be admitted to hospital since the doctor who came over last night put me on a different drug that worked fast and now my condition is stable. Thank god! I am weak after a lot of fluid loss.

Location hidden

#75581 Aug 5, 2014
Walmart sells inferior products and is the haunt of the undiscerning masses usually drawn from the middle classes with low purchasing power and tacky tastes. There are many ethical controversies attached to this notorious giant retail chain.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75582 Aug 5, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
I did not have to be admitted to hospital since the doctor who came over last night put me on a different drug that worked fast and now my condition is stable. Thank god! I am weak after a lot of fluid loss.
So, suddenly you are thanking G-d? I guess there are no yogis as well as no atheists in the fox holes, or hospitals.

Since: Mar 14

Brisbane, Australia

#75583 Aug 6, 2014
Stephanie Weil wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it can be offensive, aggravating and impolite; but we also shouldn't be PREVENTING others from doing it.
In this country, there is constitutional right to free speech - as long as it's done peacefully. And it is also my right to ignore proselytizers - and if they knock on my door - to politely tell them that I'm not interested.
I wouldn't like it if some Christian group tried to..say...shut down the Lubavitcher's Mitzvah Campaigns - which technically involves Orthodox Jews trying to get less-observant Jews to take part in certain Orthodoz Jewish pratices.
is that like fundamentalist Christian churches denying the gay and forcing the gender ambivalent to attend Hetero camps? What if I chose to hail the right of love and acceptance, what would you say, would you turn me away? We are all connected, the sin is shared. To say I am not is not enough. The children of the infinite walk tall and shout. Stu

Location hidden

#75584 Aug 6, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

So, suddenly you are thanking G-d? I guess there are no yogis as well as no atheists in the fox holes, or hospitals.
Nonsense.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#75585 Aug 6, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
ICE-CREAM PARADOX?
Gum/agar agar would be a thermal stabilizer only if it increases the adhesive forces over and above the cohesive forces among the particles of the various ingredients thereby compensating for increased thermal instability due to greater generation of internal heat and/or due to incoming solar insolation. However, molecular structure of gum/agar, too, is affected by rise in temperature but agar agar has a mp of around 90 deg F which could have kept the ice-cream solid at 80 deg F. With agar agar, gelling takes place between 90°F and 110°F and so the ice-cream mixture must have been heated prior to cooling thus rendering it heat resistant at 80 deg F given the fact that mp of agar agar is about 90 deg F. But, normal ice-creams that melt at 80 deg F also contain agar agar and so it is surprising that the Walmart ice-cream did not melt at 80 deg F unless a greater amount of agar agar had been added

but addition of a greater amount of agar agar would interfere with the process of ice-cream formation that requires that the ingredients are present in the mixture in fixed proportions.

In general, these additives help in giving a smooth consistency to the liquid mixtures that they're added to. OTOH, addition of certain edible synthetics would render a mixture thermally stable unless the mix has been fortified with agar. Only Walmart knows why its ice-cream did not melt at 80 deg F when a normal stabilizer-fortified ice-cream should have melted at that temperature. LMAO.
Have you ever tried to make ice cream on your own?

Its not difficult. Its almost impossible to botch.

Therefore it IS conceivable that one could easily play with the sugar levels along with the stabilizers to attain the desirable physical properties. Without bothering with synthetics. Even saw dust works well (cellulose)

Often the simplest explanation is the best explanation.

Location hidden

#75586 Aug 6, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Thank god!.
You tipped your hand on that one.

Hard to mask one's conscience, I guess.

Location hidden

#75587 Aug 6, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>So, suddenly you are thanking G-d? I guess there are no yogis as well as no atheists in the fox holes, or hospitals.
Words matter.

Which is why half the time I say "thank godess".

Location hidden

#75588 Aug 6, 2014
Yawn. LOL.
SamBee

Orlando, FL

#75589 Aug 6, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>More hate
2Chron.7:13-14…Lev.26:32-36…on ly then will a so called negro aka "The Real children of Yisrael…not those half-breeds which are in the land …Rev2:9,3:9..because if those in the land are the real Yahudim then throw your bible away because it clearly says when the Hebrews go home there would b peace in the earth …well they went home in 1948 and when have u seen peace!!!…lol u haven't because they are not the real hebrews so stop supporting those impostors!!! read your book and you will see why christianity is the devil's greatest illusion on this gentile kingdom.

Location hidden

#75590 Aug 6, 2014
GOD VERSUS ABSOLUTE

1) There's nothing like God as believers naively think.

2) Since, everything in the whole of existence is based on consciousness, energy and matter of differing combinations ranging from gross to subtle, the chance of discovering an anthropopathic, tribalist, omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent almighty ruler and judge of the universes is zero.

3) There's no such absolute called God.

4) These ideas of God are human creations.

5) At the most what exists in the cosmos are numerous typal formations of consciousness with intrinsic energy content with a class of such typal formations pulsating at a specific frequency on the plane specific to it.

6) All these typal formations and the various cosmic phenomena that includes life on earth are the graded manifestations of an absolute state of pure potentiality in terms of the subtlest grades of consciousness, energy and matter. There's nothing else aside from this.
SamBee

Orlando, FL

#75591 Aug 6, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It may well be that you are correct that Sam is a wannabe. However all who lack the BIOLOGY or genes are NOT only wannabes but pretenders. Perhaps there is merit in his words and that would explain the tensions between the Sephardim Jews and the AshkeNAZIm .
2Chron.7:13-14…Lev.26:32-36…on ly then will a so called negro aka "The Real children of Yisrael…not those half-breeds which are in the land …Rev2:9,3:9..because if those in the land are the real Yahudim then throw your bible away because it clearly says when the Hebrews go home there would b peace in the earth …well they went home in 1948 and when have u seen peace!!!…lol u haven't because they are not the real Hebrews so stop supporting those impostors!!! read your book and you will see why Christianity is the devil's greatest illusion on this gentile kingdom.

Location hidden

#75592 Aug 6, 2014
Conscience is the discriminating impetus provided to the frontal consciousness by one's psychic.

Location hidden

#75593 Aug 6, 2014
Will is the directional impulse provided by the concentrated aspect of consciousness that indwells and which acts in the individual's energy field.

Location hidden

#75594 Aug 6, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
GOD VERSUS ABSOLUTE
1) There's nothing like God as believers naively think.
2) Since, everything in the whole of existence is based on consciousness, energy and matter of differing combinations ranging from gross to subtle, the chance of discovering an anthropopathic, tribalist, omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent almighty ruler and judge of the universes is zero.
3) There's no such absolute called God.
4) These ideas of God are human creations.
5) At the most what exists in the cosmos are numerous typal formations of consciousness with intrinsic energy content with a class of such typal formations pulsating at a specific frequency on the plane specific to it.
6) All these typal formations and the various cosmic phenomena that includes life on earth are the graded manifestations of an absolute state of pure potentiality in terms of the subtlest grades of consciousness, energy and matter. There's nothing else aside from this.
But when the rubber hits the road, "thank God" says the yogi.

Location hidden

#75595 Aug 6, 2014
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Rev2:9,3:9..because if those in the land are the real Yahudim then throw your bible away because it clearly says when the Hebrews go home there would b peace in the earth …well they went home in 1948 and when have u seen peace!!!…lol u haven't because they are not the real Hebrews so stop supporting those impostors!!! read your book and you will see why Christianity is the devil's greatest illusion on this gentile kingdom.
Quoting NT to a Jew. That always works....

Location hidden

#75596 Aug 6, 2014
Mind is the analytical mode of the indwelling consciousness in the individual's energy field that collects bits of information through thoughts and sense-fed data and infers meaning from these bits of information and seeks to correlate them into intelligent wholes.

Location hidden

#75597 Aug 6, 2014
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
2Chron.7:13-14…Lev.26:32-36…on ly then will a so called negro aka "The Real children of Yisrael…not those half-breeds which are in the land ….
try again. This time get it right

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/

Location hidden

#75598 Aug 6, 2014
Emotion is sensory feeling that arises in the indwelling consciousness in the individual's energy field with concomitant material manifestation as seen in hormonal discharges and/or external physical symptoms like shivers, tears, laughter, gestures, anger, hatred, love, sexual attraction and the like.

Location hidden

#75599 Aug 6, 2014
Thank god = colloquial expression.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Jun 28 A view from me 3
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jun 26 Wizard_Not 1
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun 24 Wizard_Not 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun 23 Tony 619
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
News Tour of the Gila benefits everyone not just cyc... (May '12) May '12 Old Man 1
News Silver City and Deming Events (Oct '11) Nov '11 work cohesively 9
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages