Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,964
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#75451 Jul 28, 2014
India grants full rights/citizenship to Jews who've been welcomed here since millennia. Would say Muslims or Hindus wishing to settle in Israel be given Israeli citizenship and treated as equals in Israel? No.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75453 Jul 28, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
India grants full rights/citizenship to Jews who've been welcomed here since millennia. Would say Muslims or Hindus wishing to settle in Israel be given Israeli citizenship and treated as equals in Israel? No.
According to you in that millenia they haven't granted the ability to have a national holiday even when they did have more people. There are Muslims with Israeli citizenship now. They have seats in the Knesset.

Human sponge with no personality or friends or advocation who continues to supp off the teats of your deceased parents.

Location hidden

#75454 Jul 28, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

According to you in that millenia they haven't granted the ability to have a national holiday even when they did have more people.
LOL

India was not a unified nation when a few thousand Jews landed here 2000 years or more ago but they were welcomed and land and money were given to them by the kings of the lands where they settled to build synagogues and houses and to start businesses.

Location hidden

#75455 Jul 28, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Human sponge with no personality or friends or advocation who continues to supp off the teats of your deceased parents.
Hi brain-dead demon worshiper,

Try passing the IIT JEE as I did and then talk to me, OK?

Location hidden

#75456 Jul 28, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

There are Muslims with Israeli citizenship now. They have seats in the Knesset.
Native Arab Muslims make up to 20 percent or so of Israel's population. Obviously, all the native Muslims did not flee to neighboring lands when Israel was carved out of Arab land. So, naturally, the remnant Muslim population had to be granted Israeli citizenship by right of being inhabitants of the land.

Now, how about Israel granting asylum or citizenship to Muslims, Christians, Buddhists or Hindus of non-Jewish blood who wish to settle in Israel?

Obviously, it will not be done.

OK, demon worshipper?

LOl
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75458 Jul 28, 2014
Where is the US, the UN, the EU, Russia?
Too busy in saving Hamas' arse.

Muslims Take Fifty Innocent People, Cut Their Heads Off, And Place Their Heads On Poles All Throughout The Area (Must See Footage)

Where is your outrage over this Atrocity?

Warning NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED.

http://shoebat.com/2014/07/26/muslims-take-fi...

Or do you reserve your vitriol for Israel and Jews?

----------
< http://www.avast.com/> ; This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus < http://www.avast.com/> ; protection is active.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75459 Jul 28, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
RACISM AND RELIGIOUS FANATICISM OF DEMON WORSHIPPERS
ISRAEL and the ISLAMIC NATIONS treat Christians shabbily and do not permit Christian immigrants into their lands and the Christians who live in these nations are treated shabbily or made to feel like second class citizens and the governments do not even recognize Christian holidays. Christian nations usually open their doors wide to Jews or Muslims seeking citizenship or asylum and the Jews and Muslims emigres in Christian lands soon begin to assert their presence and demand that the law accommodates their religious and cultural rights and openly seek to twist foreign policy favoring either Israel or the Islamic bloc of nations.
and more lies about Israel by another scumbag nobody.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75460 Jul 28, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
India was not a unified nation when a few thousand Jews landed here 2000 years or more ago but they were welcomed and land and money were given to them by the kings of the lands where they settled to build synagogues and houses and to start businesses.
Jews go to places to build teach help and NOT TO DESTROY everything like your nazislamist friends. Fuck peace loving islam

Where is the US, the UN, the EU, Russia?
Too busy in saving Hamas' arse.

Muslims Take Fifty Innocent People, Cut Their Heads Off, And Place Their Heads On Poles All Throughout The Area (Must See Footage)

Where is your outrage over this Atrocity?

Warning NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED.

http://shoebat.com/2014/07/26/muslims-take-fi...

Or do you reserve your vitriol for Israel and Jews?

----------
SamBee

Orlando, FL

#75462 Jul 29, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, no Hugh. You have to first show that Jefferson's bill was enacted and then we'll address your other issues. And, there still was no Constitution at the time Jefferson proposed the bill. So how could Jefferson understand a document that didn't exist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy_laws_in_t...

In 1779, Thomas Jefferson wrote a law in Virginia which contained a punishment of castration for men who engage in sodomy, however, what was intended by Jefferson as a liberalization of the (sodomy laws) in Virginia at (that time) was rejected by the Virginia Legislature, which continued to prescribe (death) as the (maximum penalty) for the (crime of sodomy) in that state.

Eric,

Yahuah's Turah is against such acts as homosexuality why are you trying to defend what Yahuah says is an abomination punishable by death under His Turah ?

Leviticus 18:22-23

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Precept :

Lie - Hebrew 7901 shakab shaw-kab' a primitive root; to lie down (for rest, sexual connection, decease or any other purpose):--X at all, cast down,((lover-))lay (self)(down),(make to) lie (down, down to sleep, still with), lodge, ravish, take rest, sleep, stay.

7902 shkabah shek-aw-baw' from 7901; a lying down (of dew, or for the sexual act):--X carnally, copulation, X lay, seed.

7903 shkobeth shek-o'-beth from 7901; a (sexual) lying with:--X lie.

Leviticus 20:13

13 If a man also (lie) with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Sodomite : Hebrew 6945 qadesh kaw-dashe' from 6942; a (quasi) sacred person, i.e.(technically) a (male) devotee (by prostitution) to licentious idolatry:-- sodomite, unclean.

Iicentious : Lacking restraint, or ignoring societal standards, particularly in sexual conduct. Disregarding accepted rules.

Origin : Latin licenti&#333;sus, from licentia (“license, freedom”)

The word Iicentious is where homosexuals and lesbians got the concept of sexual freedom from.

Location hidden

#75463 Jul 29, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>

and more lies about Israel by another scumbag nobody.
So, would racist Israel accept non-Jewish immigrants?

Location hidden

#75464 Jul 29, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>

Jews go to places to build teach help and NOT TO DESTROY everything like your nazislamist friends.
What have the Jews taught the world?

Give a few examples.

Since: May 14

Westbury, NY

#75465 Jul 29, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
So, would racist Israel accept non-Jewish immigrants?
How could Israel be racist if it does and it does.

You are the racist

Westbury, NY

#75466 Jul 29, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
What have the Jews taught the world?
Give a few examples.
Justice
SamBee

Orlando, FL

#75467 Jul 29, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, no Hugh. You have to first show that Jefferson's bill was enacted and then we'll address your other issues. And, there still was no Constitution at the time Jefferson proposed the bill. So how could Jefferson understand a document that didn't exist.
Eric, What does Turah state of the subject on a man have sex with another man ?

Sodomite : Hebrew 6945 qadesh kaw-dashe' from 6942; a (quasi) sacred person, i.e.(technically) a (male) devotee (by prostitution) to licentious idolatry:-- sodomite, unclean.

Iicentious : Lacking restraint, or ignoring societal standards, particularly in sexual conduct. Disregarding accepted rules.

Origin : Latin licenti&#333;sus, from licentia (“license, freedom”)

The word is where homosexuals and lesbians got the concept of sexual freedom from.

In 1779, Thomas Jefferson wrote a law in Virginia which contained a punishment of castration for men who engage in sodomy, however, what was intended by Jefferson as a liberalization of the sodomy laws in Virginia at that time was rejected by the Virginia Legislature, which continued to prescribe death as the maximum penalty for the crime of sodomy in that state.

Thomas Jefferson,Bill 64

http://www.monticello.org/site/research-and-c...

"Whosoever shall be guilty of Rape, Polygamy, or Sodomy with man or woman shall be punished, if a man, by castration, if a woman, by cutting thro' the cartilage of her nose a hole of one half diameter at the least."

The above is a section of Bill 64, "A Bill for Proportioning Crimes and Punishment in Cases Heretofore Capital," one of 126 bills submitted to the Virginia Assembly in 1779 by the Committee of Revisors. This committee, headed by Thomas Jefferson, worked for two years revising the colonial laws, as Virginia began making the legal transition from colony to commonwealth.

Homosexual :

noun
plural noun: homosexuals
a person who is sexually attracted to people of their own sex.
synonyms: gay, lesbian;

Leviticus 18

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Precept :

Lie - Hebrew 7901 shakab shaw-kab' a primitive root; to lie down (for rest, sexual connection, decease or any other purpose):--X at all, cast down,((lover-))lay (self)(down),(make to) lie (down, down to sleep, still with), lodge, ravish, take rest, sleep, stay.

7902 shkabah shek-aw-baw' from 7901; a lying down (of dew, or for the sexual act):--X carnally, copulation, X lay, seed.

7903 shkobeth shek-o'-beth from 7901; a (sexual) lying with:--X lie.

Leviticus 20:13

13 If a man also (lie) with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75468 Jul 29, 2014
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1779, Thomas Jefferson wrote a law in Virginia which contained a punishment of castration for men who engage in sodomy, however, what was intended by Jefferson as a liberalization of the (sodomy laws) in Virginia at (that time) was rejected by the Virginia Legislature, which continued to prescribe (death) as the (maximum penalty) for the (crime of sodomy) in that state.

yada yada yada
Sambee

Works for me. You verified what I told Hugh and what I posted from another source--the bill did not pass.

Now as to the rest, why can't I accept a person as a person, allow them shelter and sustenance, and permit them privacy but not go farther?

Is it your position that these people and children of G-d should be killed or castrated or imprisoned? Should they be denied jobs? Should they be denied housing?

It wasn't long ago that my people were killed, castrated and imprisoned. They were denied housing and jobs. And, I dare say that it wasn't long ago when the same happened to your people. My people and your people fought together in the 1960's for the right of everyone to be equal--have jobs, housing, vote, access to amenities, marry whomever they loved, etc. It was just 50 years ago last month that Chaney, Goodman, and Schwerner were killed fighting for civil rights for all. But now you want to deny similar rights to another group of people? How short your memory. And on top of it, your people are still waging the battle in many places. But you find it ok to treat others in a way that you don't want to be treated?

Remember, that Jewish rabbi in the 1st century CE said the second most important commandment was to love your neighbor as yourself. What's also interesting is out of all the things he said, he never mentioned homosexuality once. He is known for telling people not to judge one another. You need to listen to the Jewish rabbi more.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75469 Jul 29, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi brain-dead demon worshiper,
Try passing the IIT JEE as I did and then talk to me, OK?
That's right, human sponge. And, what have you done with it? What have you accomplished? You continue to supp off the teat of your dead parents.

Location hidden

#75470 Jul 29, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>

Justice
LMFAO

Westbury, NY

#75471 Jul 29, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
Is that your best shot?

Dance Clown
SamBee

Orlando, FL

#75472 Jul 29, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Sambee
Works for me. You verified what I told Hugh and what I posted from another source--the bill did not pass.
Now as to the rest, why can't I accept a person as a person, allow them shelter and sustenance, and permit them privacy but not go farther?
Is it your position that these people and children of G-d should be killed or castrated or imprisoned? Should they be denied jobs? Should they be denied housing?
It wasn't long ago that my people were killed, castrated and imprisoned. They were denied housing and jobs. And, I dare say that it wasn't long ago when the same happened to your people. My people and your people fought together in the 1960's for the right of everyone to be equal--have jobs, housing, vote, access to amenities, marry whomever they loved, etc. It was just 50 years ago last month that Chaney, Goodman, and Schwerner were killed fighting for civil rights for all. But now you want to deny similar rights to another group of people? How short your memory. And on top of it, your people are still waging the battle in many places. But you find it ok to treat others in a way that you don't want to be treated?
Remember, that Jewish rabbi in the 1st century CE said the second most important commandment was to love your neighbor as yourself. What's also interesting is out of all the things he said, he never mentioned homosexuality once. He is known for telling people not to judge one another. You need to listen to the Jewish rabbi more.
My position is Turah, What does Turah state Eric ? It is Yahuah that will kill these sodomites.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75473 Jul 29, 2014
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
My position is Turah, What does Turah state Eric ? It is [--] that will kill these sodomites.
You see, I can understand that interpretation. I can't understand an interpretation that takes matters in your own hands by which you want to deny these people basic human rights that your people fought for not so long ago. I don't know how old you are, but I remember when some argued that living with African Americans was contrary to the Bible. They would spew their garbage chapter and verse.

Again, the Jewish rabbi said not to judge. So if you interpretation is that you disapprove but will leave it up to G-d, fine with me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 20 Really 12
Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos Jobs