Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71943 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75249 Jul 15, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I corrected you just a few days ago regarding the actual word the text use. You, as a HATER, chose the standrd English translated word, and impute an emotion (hate) with the English translated word rather than taking the time to understand the Hebrew word, its root, and therefore its inflection.
Like most HATERS, I would give you slack had I not corrected you. But I did correct you, as I have numerous times in the long past, and yet you refuse to acknowledge it - rather you consciously CHOOSE to peddle your hate.
HughBe---understand that it shall always be an ABOMINATION in the eyes of your Maker but not so for your god.

Frijoles---I corrected you just a few days ago regarding the actual word the text use.

HughBe--- You did NOT "correct" me, son. YOU "corrected" your RABBIS who translated the The Complete Jewish Bible at the Chabad site. Do so again.

"You shall not lie down with a male, as with a woman: this is an ABOMINATION."

http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/9...

Frijoles---You, as a HATER, chose the standrd English translated word, and impute an emotion (hate) with the English translated word rather than taking the time to understand the Hebrew word, its root, and therefore its inflection.

HughBe--- You as a LIAR and a HATER of GOOD speak as you do. YOUR masters used the emotive word, you dumb lying pervert.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75250 Jul 15, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I corrected you just a few days ago regarding the actual word the text use. You, as a HATER, chose the standrd English translated word, and impute an emotion (hate) with the English translated word rather than taking the time to understand the Hebrew word, its root, and therefore its inflection.
Like most HATERS, I would give you slack had I not corrected you. But I did correct you, as I have numerous times in the long past, and yet you refuse to acknowledge it - rather you consciously CHOOSE to peddle your hate.
CORRECTION: My original quote was not from The Complete Jewish Bible, as is my manner.

"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is ABOMINATION." (Original quote)

"You shall not lie down with a male, as with a woman: this is an ABOMINATION."(The Complete Jewish Bible)

Now go ahead and CORRECT your rabbis.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#75251 Jul 15, 2014
HughBe wrote:
A woman was arrested for leaving her 9-year-old alone at the playground while she went to WORK.
Sounds like a case of child neglect and/or endangerment.
HughBe wrote:
Question, at what age can a parent legally leave a child alone? In Jamaica it is 7.
Don't know. It would likely be state by state.
HughBe wrote:
Compare the above case of the woman and her daughter with gays who have been PUBLICLY CELEBRATING being GAY for over 20 years in America and keep in mind that the practice is ILLEGAL in most states.
In your mind, what is the comparison between the two issues?

Then it's the same you as you and your wife publicly restating your wedding vows.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75252 Jul 15, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

----------
Check the meaning of kind you HATER, of truth and all those who are not of your kind.
YOU should know why you believe that GAY people like you have a RIGHT to break the law of the USA or elsewhere. My position remains unchanged. ALL lawbreakers including gays and paedophiles should be imprisoned. NONE is special.
First, there is that hate again. Lumping gays and paedophiles together. Some how you think that by using hate words in association with gays will in some way turn people against the gays. Doesn't work that way.

Second, what laws are the gays breaking in the U.S.? The Supreme Court ruled that laws making gay conduct illegal are unconstitutional years ago.

Third, should the protesters in the 1960's who broke the law demonstrating for civil rights for African Americans have been imprisoned? Remember, none is special. It's all part of the U.S. tradition of dissent. Have you seen pictures of the demonstrators being attacked by police dogs? Have you seen pictures of the demonstrators having fire hoses turned on them? They were not deterred. They were beaten, bitten, soaked, and arrested. Was that right? They did break the law of the time.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75253 Jul 15, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
First, there is that hate again. Lumping gays and paedophiles together. Some how you think that by using hate words in association with gays will in some way turn people against the gays. Doesn't work that way.
Second, what laws are the gays breaking in the U.S.? The Supreme Court ruled that laws making gay conduct illegal are unconstitutional years ago.
Third, should the protesters in the 1960's who broke the law demonstrating for civil rights for African Americans have been imprisoned? Remember, none is special. It's all part of the U.S. tradition of dissent. Have you seen pictures of the demonstrators being attacked by police dogs? Have you seen pictures of the demonstrators having fire hoses turned on them? They were not deterred. They were beaten, bitten, soaked, and arrested. Was that right? They did break the law of the time.
Eric---First, there is that hate again. Lumping gays and paedophiles together

HughBe--- I need not read beyond your opening sentence. Tell me about paedophiles. Tell me what make GAYS, your community, BETTER than paedophiles.

Who is a paedophile?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#75254 Jul 15, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
LYING as usual. YOU and other Judahists follow your rabbis BLINDLY. YOU display your sheeplike qualities here virtually everyday.
Why do you HATE?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#75255 Jul 15, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---understand that it shall always be an ABOMINATION in the eyes of your Maker but not so for your god.
Frijoles---I corrected you just a few days ago regarding the actual word the text use.
HughBe--- You did NOT "correct" me, son. YOU "corrected" your RABBIS who translated the The Complete Jewish Bible at the Chabad site. Do so again.
"You shall not lie down with a male, as with a woman: this is an ABOMINATION."
http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/9...
Frijoles---You, as a HATER, chose the standrd English translated word, and impute an emotion (hate) with the English translated word rather than taking the time to understand the Hebrew word, its root, and therefore its inflection.
HughBe--- You as a LIAR and a HATER of GOOD speak as you do. YOUR masters used the emotive word, you dumb lying pervert.
Most Jews I know do not share the HATEFUL inflection you impute? Do you know why? Because they UNDERSTAND the Hebrew, and therefore the intent

You know, we could have a conversation without the HATE speech on your side. WHy do you hate?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75256 Jul 15, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Second, what laws are the gays breaking in the U.S.? The Supreme Court ruled that laws making gay conduct illegal are unconst
itutional years ago.
If YOU do something that is NOT legal are you breaking the law of the US?

Is HOMOSEXUALITY legal in ALL states of the US?

What do YOU ,as a lawyer, call ALL those who break the laws of the land?

Are some lawbreakers better than others? List the better lawbreakers.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#75257 Jul 15, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
East Haven - off I95 on the south side access road - viewable from the highway after the Q bridge
just saw it the other day
apparently another one somewhere in Hartford or New Britain area too
yep, just did their "store locator within 25 miles" from our zip and only east haven came up.

Michael's is in Meriden, much closer for us.

Not that I wouldn't go there. Even checked out chick filet once just for the hell of it.

It was pretty good - had a coupon of course!:) But probably wouldn't become a regular.

Reminds of me of vegetarian neighbor we had in PA (single guy; hippie type).

He said "I would date a girl who wasn't a vegetarian, but I wouldn't marry her."
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75258 Jul 15, 2014
HughBe wrote:
A woman was arrested for leaving her 9-year-old alone at the playground while she went to WORK.
Question, at what age can a parent legally leave a child alone? In Jamaica it is 7.
Compare the above case of the woman and her daughter with gays who have been PUBLICLY CELEBRATING being GAY for over 20 years in America and keep in mind that the practice is ILLEGAL in most states.
Why are they not ARRESTED like the MOM?
Where are EQUITY and Justice?
There you go again. Citation please to "that the practice is ILLEGAL in most states".

The practice is illegal in NO states. The US Supreme Court stated so years ago in 2003. Lawrence v. Texas, 539 U.S. 558 (2003). It was just confirmed again in Alabama within the last 30 days.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75259 Jul 15, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---First, there is that hate again. Lumping gays and paedophiles together
HughBe--- I need not read beyond your opening sentence. Tell me about paedophiles. Tell me what make GAYS, your community, BETTER than paedophiles.
Who is a paedophile?
Of course you are not going to respond. Then you'd have to admit that I was correct.

What makes gays better than paedophiles? Being gay is legal. That's what makes them better. It is legal in all 50 states. Supreme Court said so in 2003.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75260 Jul 15, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, homosexuality is legal in each and every state. Supreme Court said so in 2003. None of them are breaking the law.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#75261 Jul 15, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HughBe ---YES. In my mind it is a delicacy for you but NOT for me.
Former---my raven-colored friend.
HughBe--- The only sensible thing in your post, my cloven foot snow-coloured friend.
Former---More like a pink sand beach. St Lucia perhaps. Or Bermuda.
HughBe--- Thanks for the correction and I take it that you are that lacking that you feel that I am raven-coloured. Why not try BROWN shoe polish as I am far closer to that.
You're the dummy who called my comment "sensible" - only later to come back and correct me.

Now I just think you're the color of slow and clueless.

I know black people who have gotten sunburn. Has that ever happened to you?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75262 Jul 15, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a case of child neglect and/or endangerment.
<quoted text>
Don't know. It would likely be state by state.
<quoted text>
In your mind, what is the comparison between the two issues?
Then it's the same you as you and your wife publicly restating your wedding vows.
HughBe---A woman was arrested for leaving her 9-year-old alone at the playground while she went to WORK.

Former---Sounds like a case of child neglect and/or endangerment.

HughBe--- It sounds like you have never walked in the woman's shoe. I am touched by the CARE and concern.

Now, I vaguely recall that a 6-year-old was arrested in the US for some BS. Was that CHILD not in need of CARE and PROTECTION by the police?

HughBe---Question, at what age can a parent legally leave a child alone? In Jamaica it is 7.

Former---Don't know. It would likely be state by state.

HughBe--- Find out and if it is 7 and the MOM believes that her 9-year-old was safe then it would not be neglect. The experiences and circumstances of the poorer class is not the same as those more privileged.

HughBe---Compare the above case of the woman and her daughter with gays who have been PUBLICLY CELEBRATING being GAY for over 20 years in America and keep in mind that the practice is ILLEGAL in most states.

Former---In your mind, what is the comparison between the two issues?

HughBe--- Do the comparison. Help: If she did something wrong and was arrested why not GAYS who flout the law?

Former---Then it's the same you as you and your wife publicly restating your wedding vows.

HughBe--- Get off the ganja. Marriage is NOT illegal. WE are talking about PROMOTING an ILLEGAL activity. Get it?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75263 Jul 15, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the dummy who called my comment "sensible" - only later to come back and correct me.
Now I just think you're the color of slow and clueless.
I know black people who have gotten sunburn. Has that ever happened to you?
Your problem is poor language skills.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75264 Jul 15, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you HATE?
Did your rabbis translate the Hebrew word as ABOMINATION? Why the HATE from them, Judahist?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#75265 Jul 15, 2014
HughBe wrote:
.......Compare the above case of the woman and her daughter with gays who have been PUBLICLY CELEBRATING being GAY for over 20 years in America and keep in mind that the practice is ILLEGAL in most states........
What is "illegal in most states?"

Gay marriage is rapidly becoming legal in more and more states everyday. I believe we're up to 20. And it's just a matter of time for the rest.

The legal use of weed will be the next gay marriage, only 2 so far but watch out America!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75266 Jul 15, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Jews I know do not share the HATEFUL inflection you impute? Do you know why? Because they UNDERSTAND the Hebrew, and therefore the intent
You know, we could have a conversation without the HATE speech on your side. WHy do you hate?
I do NOT know who the material you are to speak for most Jews. I am speaking about RELIGION and in particular how the God of the Tanach view homosexuality i.e. as an ABOMINATION.

Now that deceiver dares to speak for most Jew who are SECULAR and many are into other religions. In addition, YOU tell me why Chabad has an ENGLISH version of the Tanach if JEWS know Hebrew.

Do NOT dodge as I shall NOT give up on this question.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75267 Jul 15, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again. Citation please to "that the practice is ILLEGAL in most states".
The practice is illegal in NO states. The US Supreme Court stated so years ago in 2003. Lawrence v. Texas, 539 U.S. 558 (2003). It was just confirmed again in Alabama within the last 30 days.
Eric---Citation please to "that the practice is ILLEGAL in most states".

HughBe---Wake-up and be aware of the land that you live in.

Eric---The practice is illegal in NO states.

HughBe--- Really? Explain the fight for gay RIGHTS? How can anyone be ARRESTED if they are not doing anything illegal.

Why don't ALL gay people get married if they want to? Explain the obstacles.

Are all of America BLACK?

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75268 Jul 15, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, homosexuality is legal in each and every state. Supreme Court said so in 2003. None of them are breaking the law.
Please answer my questions below.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Aug 1 dmac2030 4
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Jul 29 Thumper 47
News Yankie Street whitewater Jul 13 Msgtdon 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jul 8 American Citizen 4
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun '15 Wizard_Not 1
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
News Tour of the Gila benefits everyone not just cyc... (May '12) May '12 Old Man 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages