Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,541
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75229 Jul 15, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said a few important things regarding ethical behavior (straight from the Torah of course). Its really sad that you dont recognize or aspire to follow them.
to begin with: Love you neighbor as yourself (i.e. dont hate - and dont post hate)
Your words reflect the danger that your kind poses to the rest of US, normal people. The tool that you use consist of LIES, DECEPTION and FEAR.

YOU cannot show me the hate in my words but you keep repeating your falsehood so that the brainless will be deceived by your MALICIOUS LIES.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75230 Jul 15, 2014
Bi bedfellows.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75231 Jul 15, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I shall ignore your typical lies and make a few comments.
1)It seems that over there things are different from here. Here people have the right to jobs, housing etc regardless of their sexual appetite. I have NEVER debated such rights which are RIGHTS for ALL people.
2) My position is that GAY people like YOU have NO RIGHT to break the laws of any country and if they do they should be IMPRISONED.
What you need to do is to lobby but not to FLOUT the law as is the manner of your community. Paedophiles cannot flout the law and get away with it so why are gays able to do so?
3) You and your kind need to stop telling lies on others.
4) Even if your sexual practices become legal in the ENTIRE world, I want you and your kind to know and understand that it shall always be an ABOMINATION in the eyes of your Maker but not so for your god.
Exactly as I said. You want to ostracize the gay community so you seek to defame their supporters. The above is replete with examples.

"like YOU'

"Paedophiles"

"you and your kind"

"your sexual practices"

Well, I'll not have it. You can make these references all you want and I will still be as vocal as I can.

Another thing you don't understand is that MY country was founded on dissent. While YOUR country was beholden to the UK for another two hundred years, MY country sought an end to tyranny any way we could. I just got back from Boston and visited the sites of that struggle and it made me proud.

--South Meeting House where the Boston Tea Party was planned.

--The old Capitol site of the Boston Massacre.

--The site of the home of Moses Michael Hays, who refused to sign the loyalty oath because of references to Jesus.

--The monument in Boston Commons to the mixed race Massachusetts regiment that died to free the slaves.

We are not about to sit back while our neighbors suffer. And, the likes of you can attempt to defame us all you want but we will not be deterred. It's what Rabbi Jesus would do. Remember, healing the sick on Shabbat was illegal. Rabbi Jesus did it anyway.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#75232 Jul 15, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words reflect the danger that your kind poses to the rest of US, normal people. The tool that you use consist of LIES, DECEPTION and FEAR.
YOU cannot show me the hate in my words but you keep repeating your falsehood so that the brainless will be deceived by your MALICIOUS LIES.
look below from last Friday
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- My Jesus, the Christ, teaches me that your masters or rabbis teach ABOMINATIONS and the dumb sheep like you and Eric follow blindly.

Location hidden

#75233 Jul 15, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Bi bedfellows.
gay code words dont help your cause at all either
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75234 Jul 15, 2014
HughBe--- Once again---Your words reflect the danger that your kind poses to the rest of US, normal people. The tool that you use consist of LIES, DECEPTION and FEAR.

Frijoles----look below from last Friday

HughBe--- My Jesus, the Christ, teaches me that your masters or rabbis teach ABOMINATIONS and the dumb sheep like you and Eric follow blindly.

----------

HughBe---Note my response and EXAMPLE which is HATE for you because all that is TRUE and is inconvenient is HATE for you and your kind.

MY HATE FOLLOWS:

YOUR rabbis teach that HOMOSEXUALITY is ACCEPTABLE and that creature knows this to be TRUE, you enemy of GOOD.(In essence they teach ABOMINATION)

" Reconstructionist Judaism and Reform Judaism do not hold this view and ALLOW HOMOSEXUAL intercourse. "

Lesson 3: The bible teaches that "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is ABOMINATION."

(In essence your maters teach ABOMINATIONS)

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75235 Jul 15, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly as I said. You want to ostracize the gay community so you seek to defame their supporters. The above is replete with examples.
"like YOU'
"Paedophiles"
"you and your kind"
"your sexual practices"
Well, I'll not have it. You can make these references all you want and I will still be as vocal as I can.
Another thing you don't understand is that MY country was founded on dissent. While YOUR country was beholden to the UK for another two hundred years, MY country sought an end to tyranny any way we could. I just got back from Boston and visited the sites of that struggle and it made me proud.
--South Meeting House where the Boston Tea Party was planned.
--The old Capitol site of the Boston Massacre.
--The site of the home of Moses Michael Hays, who refused to sign the loyalty oath because of references to Jesus.
--The monument in Boston Commons to the mixed race Massachusetts regiment that died to free the slaves.
We are not about to sit back while our neighbors suffer. And, the likes of you can attempt to defame us all you want but we will not be deterred. It's what Rabbi Jesus would do. Remember, healing the sick on Shabbat was illegal. Rabbi Jesus did it anyway.
I want everyone to compare my words below with the FILTH of yours above.

MY WORDS:

Here people have the right to jobs, housing etc regardless of their sexual appetite.

I have NEVER debated such rights which are RIGHTS for ALL people.

My position is that GAY people like YOU have NO RIGHT to break the laws of any country and if they do they should be IMPRISONED.

What you need to do is to lobby but not to FLOUT the law as is the manner of your community.

Paedophiles cannot flout the law and get away with it so why are gays able to do so?

You and your kind need to stop telling lies on others.

Even if your sexual practices become legal in the ENTIRE world, I want you and your kind to know and understand that it shall always be an ABOMINATION in the eyes of your Maker but not so for your god.

----------

Check the meaning of kind you HATER, of truth and all those who are not of your kind.

YOU should know why you believe that GAY people like you have a RIGHT to break the law of the USA or elsewhere. My position remains unchanged. ALL lawbreakers including gays and paedophiles should be imprisoned. NONE is special.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#75236 Jul 15, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Now to your excrement.
A delicacy in your mind.
HughBe wrote:
Former---my raven-colored friend.
HughBe--- The only sensible thing in your post, my cloven foot snow-coloured friend.
More like a pink sand beach. St Lucia perhaps. Or Bermuda.
HughBe wrote:
Former---And it's clear you yourself were not sure of our common history.
HughBe--- My knowledge is that you evolved from monkeys. I was made.
You would deny our common origin?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#75237 Jul 15, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
ouch!
BTW Senator Blumenthal was on NPR this morning asking Hobby Lobby in CT to follow state law (which he believes fills in where the ACCA leaves off). Have you ever been in a Hobby Lobby?
No, I didn't know there were any Hobby Lobbys in CT.

The wife goes to Michael's when she needs crafty stuff.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#75238 Jul 15, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
ouch!
Think "A Modest Proposal" [Swift]
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75239 Jul 15, 2014
A woman was arrested for leaving her 9-year-old alone at the playground while she went to WORK.

Question, at what age can a parent legally leave a child alone? In Jamaica it is 7.

Compare the above case of the woman and her daughter with gays who have been PUBLICLY CELEBRATING being GAY for over 20 years in America and keep in mind that the practice is ILLEGAL in most states.

Why are they not ARRESTED like the MOM?

Where are EQUITY and Justice?

Location hidden

#75240 Jul 15, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Once again---Your words reflect the danger that your kind poses to the rest of US, normal people. The tool that you use consist of LIES, DECEPTION and FEAR.
Frijoles----look below from last Friday
----------
HughBe---Note my response and EXAMPLE which is HATE for you because all that is TRUE and is inconvenient is HATE for you and your kind.
MY HATE FOLLOWS:
YOUR rabbis teach that HOMOSEXUALITY is ACCEPTABLE and that creature knows this to be TRUE, you enemy of GOOD.(In essence they teach ABOMINATION)
" Reconstructionist Judaism and Reform Judaism do not hold this view and ALLOW HOMOSEXUAL intercourse. "
Lesson 3: The bible teaches that "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is ABOMINATION."
(In essence your maters teach ABOMINATIONS)
Well to begin with, I dont have a master

I dont follow people around blindly, nor do most people I know who share my religion

That you keep promoting that idea is HATE
former res

Cheshire, CT

#75241 Jul 15, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, BIOLOGY is of no value and the TRUE value of Jesus lies in His essence and not in the flesh. Having said this, you are closer to Jesus in His excretion than I am and shall ever be.
The essence of your Jesus would never approve of your hurtful and hateful words.

You are not practicing the Golden Rule and most certainly not turning the other cheek.

you should at least admit that you are not a good Christian, not at all

Location hidden

#75242 Jul 15, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't know there were any Hobby Lobbys in CT.
The wife goes to Michael's when she needs crafty stuff.
East Haven - off I95 on the south side access road - viewable from the highway after the Q bridge

just saw it the other day

apparently another one somewhere in Hartford or New Britain area too

Location hidden

#75243 Jul 15, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
and understand that it shall always be an ABOMINATION in the eyes of your Maker but not so for your god.
----------
I corrected you just a few days ago regarding the actual word the text use. You, as a HATER, chose the standrd English translated word, and impute an emotion (hate) with the English translated word rather than taking the time to understand the Hebrew word, its root, and therefore its inflection.

Like most HATERS, I would give you slack had I not corrected you. But I did correct you, as I have numerous times in the long past, and yet you refuse to acknowledge it - rather you consciously CHOOSE to peddle your hate.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75244 Jul 15, 2014
HughBe---Now to your excrement.

Former---A delicacy in your mind.

HughBe ---YES. In my mind it is a delicacy for you but NOT for me.

Former---my raven-colored friend.

HughBe--- The only sensible thing in your post, my cloven foot snow-coloured friend.

Former---More like a pink sand beach. St Lucia perhaps. Or Bermuda.

HughBe--- Thanks for the correction and I take it that you are that lacking that you feel that I am raven-coloured. Why not try BROWN shoe polish as I am far closer to that.

Former---And it's clear you yourself were not sure of our common history.

HughBe--- My knowledge is that you evolved from monkeys. I was made.

Former---You would deny our common origin?

HughBe--- I am not into the denying thing. Here is the deal you are from MONKEYS and I am NOT and so we have no common origin. I am in the image of GOD. I am of the colour of the earth or dust and so was Adam.

Location hidden

#75245 Jul 15, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
The essence of your Jesus would never approve of your hurtful and hateful words.
You are not practicing the Golden Rule and most certainly not turning the other cheek.
Where the pedal hits the medal, the Jamaican is a HATER.

Its an abomination!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75246 Jul 15, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
My boy, YOU knw nit my Jesus so speak not for Him.

Lesson: The TRUE value of Jesus lies in His essence and not in the flesh.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75247 Jul 15, 2014
knw nit =know not
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75248 Jul 15, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Well to begin with, I dont have a master
I dont follow people around blindly, nor do most people I know who share my religion
That you keep promoting that idea is HATE
LYING as usual. YOU and other Judahists follow your rabbis BLINDLY. YOU display your sheeplike qualities here virtually everyday.

Your defense of HOMOSEXUALITY is based on the teachings of your rabbis. Such false and abominable teaching goes CONTRARY to the commandment of your Maker but it matters not to you. YOU have elevated your rabbis to the status of gods and YOU cleave to their teachings and REJECT the INSTRUCTIONS of your Maker.

THEY are your masters and gods.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Possible Situation? 2 hr yankeedudell 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Sep 22 SALLY 44 46
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 20 Really 12
Black Range Artist plan plein air show Sep 18 I love the southwest 1
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos Jobs