Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71939 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#75095 Jul 9, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

I recollect, once my ex football coach told us that when he was younger he used to play against both and said PelŤ was better off than Maradona.

Besides, if you look at the game stats PelŤ is the winner since he scored much more points than Maradona.

PelŤ is more complete as footballer than Maradona, in my opinion. He could kick with both feet and hit the ball by head. Maradona couldn't. I remember an episode where Maradona in front of a lob instead of hitting the ball by head, he touched it by hand to make goal and claimed it was god's hand. LOL
Yes, I agree with your assessment that Pele is a more complete player than Maradona and clean too.

In a similar vein, I rate Jesse Owens over Carl Lewis as the all time greatest sprint athlete - great natural talent and clean.

BTW, Mario Ballotelli, who takes an occasional smoke, is at present holidaying with Fanny Neguesha in Florida - nice way to compensate for Italy's early exist from the world cup football!.

Both have great beach bods and Fanny looks sexy and inviting.

Have a great life!

Location hidden

#75098 Jul 10, 2014
FROM SAMBA TO SHAMBLES

Brazil has donned sack cloth and ashes and is in mourning after its national football team, Selecao, was mercilessly hammered 1-7 by Germany.

Location hidden

#75100 Jul 10, 2014
UNCLE FORMER (1)

How's your menial job going?

I hope you're not starving or running around in rags in your battered Toyota Camry - what a cheap car you've chosen but then you won't be able to afford anything better, Mon.

I am disappointed that you and your childless partner haven't collected the piddly USD 3000 which is the "grand sum" needed by the have-nots to holiday cheaply in Greece where both you losers in life were planning to go.

Lack of funds has compelled you to opt for a cheaper holiday destination - Cape Cod.

Anyway, enjoy.

Location hidden

#75101 Jul 10, 2014
UNCLE FORMER (2)

I've heard a lot about the "pleasures" of gay sex from homos like Frijoles, Eric, Hugh and you and so I'd like to be initiated into gay sex if you become my mentor despite there being quite a big age gap between us - isn't it said that mature partners are more experienced?

I would like to learn the tricks of the same-sex trade from a homosexual expert like you but given your effeminate nature you will have to do the blowing and bending over since I will act the part of the active partner, OK?

Maybe we can later have a steamy menage-a-trois with Hugh or with Eric as I pick up the ropes.

Location hidden

#75102 Jul 10, 2014
UNCLE FORMER (3)

I think that both you and childless partner will be staying in the cheapest lodging in Cape Cod and eating at simple roadside cafes and inviting gigolos into your room to service your nymphomaniacal partner who's been at it since age 12, while you cruise around in Province Town looking for small and good-looking boys to screw. LOL.

Location hidden

#75103 Jul 10, 2014
UNCLE FORMER (4)

I think you should have studied a little science in high school since BS appeals to you as seen in that absurd article that you posted for posters to peruse.

Anyway, your lack of intelligence prevented you from entering an elite university to study a challenging STEM subject and so you ended up a menial nurse and now you're a cheap estate agent.

Your reasoning skills are also pathetic.

LMFAO.

Take care, greying old man.

(winks)

Location hidden

#75104 Jul 10, 2014
He's lost his mojo.....but errr...he never had it in the first place. LOL.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#75105 Jul 10, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
nah I didnt read the article - was responding directly to you. Will read it later and report back
but what I meant abotu "certainty" wasnt "certainty" the way us science obsessed people understand it. More like I declare, therefore it is....its the basis for the logic that follows
I just posted excerpts of the article, which seemed anti-atheist though I think he was generalizing about what atheists believe about believers.

I thought you'd agree with him.

None of it to do with my positions or reasoning so not sure what there was to disagree with me about - just throwing it out there.

I thought it was a good article in that it might give many atheists pause in their own smugness.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#75106 Jul 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
UNCLE FORMER (1)
How's your menial job going?
I hope you're not starving or running around in rags in your battered Toyota Camry - what a cheap car you've chosen but then you won't be able to afford anything better, Mon.
I am disappointed that you and your childless partner haven't collected the piddly USD 3000 which is the "grand sum" needed by the have-nots to holiday cheaply in Greece where both you losers in life were planning to go.
Lack of funds has compelled you to opt for a cheaper holiday destination - Cape Cod.
Anyway, enjoy.
You poor little fella. You're not even really alive or living a full, complete life.

Just think. You'll never know the absolute pleasure of delving into the female essence of a beautiful young lady. You'll never know the ecstasy of becoming one with a loving, soft, sweet-smelling woman. What a shame!

And BTW, the Cape is lovely this time of year.

And I love BOTH of my Toyotas - don't forget the RAV-4 - bought used because I'm poor!

Location hidden

#75107 Jul 10, 2014
BRAZILIAN SUICIDES & HOURIS

With many Brazilians contemplating suicide after the severe drubbing their football team received at the hands of a clinical German side, the HOURIS are a aflutter honing their boob-bouncing and butt-swinging skills as the heavens heave and sigh and prepare to open their portals wide to the aggrieved Brazilians who'll soon be making it there. LOL.

Location hidden

#75108 Jul 10, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

You poor little fella. You're not even really alive or living a full, complete life.
Just think. You'll never know the absolute pleasure of delving into the female essence of a beautiful young lady. You'll never know the ecstasy of becoming one with a loving, soft, sweet-smelling woman. What a shame!
And BTW, the Cape is lovely this time of year.
And I love BOTH of my Toyotas - don't forget the RAV-4 - bought used because I'm poor!
ha ha ha

Got your goat, oldie from the hovels of the US.

It's so easy to anger you - a few taunts and there you get so teased and respond in a predictable manner. LMAO.

Grow up!

Location hidden

#75109 Jul 10, 2014
Germany has the edge over Argentina. Kudos to Miroslav Klose.

Location hidden

#75110 Jul 10, 2014
KLOSE, "klose" the game against Argentina with a hat-trick! Go for it, dude!

Location hidden

#75111 Jul 10, 2014
In heaven, the HOURIS are aflutter honing their boob-bouncing and butt-swinging skills.....

ha ha ha

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#75112 Jul 10, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I just posted excerpts of the article, which seemed anti-atheist though I think he was generalizing about what atheists believe about believers.
I thought you'd agree with him.
None of it to do with my positions or reasoning so not sure what there was to disagree with me about - just throwing it out there.
I thought it was a good article in that it might give many atheists pause in their own smugness.
Don;t I have pie on my face!

(Hughbe - note the exercise in contrition and humility)

Obviously I should of read the FULL article first before spouting off.

Excellent article - thank you.

I dont think new atheists should be blamed for not knowing their history though - thats really esoteric, but I agree with the points in the article

"....If someone is really interested in whether or not God exists, Iíd say the best way is to have a little humility and experiment, with an open mind and heart, with the paths that Christians have claimed take you directly to him, in the ways that have worked. If someone isnít willing to do such a thing, and insists that a discussion about painting be one about mathematics, then the conversation isnít going to go anywhere...."

and of course, the points about science vs reliigion....
former res

Cheshire, CT

#75113 Jul 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha
Got your goat, oldie from the hovels of the US.
It's so easy to anger you - a few taunts and there you get so teased and respond in a predictable manner. LMAO.
Grow up!
still no puxxy in you life?

:))

poor guy
former res

Cheshire, CT

#75114 Jul 10, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Don;t I have pie on my face!
(Hughbe - note the exercise in contrition and humility)
Obviously I should of read the FULL article first before spouting off.
Excellent article - thank you.
I dont think new atheists should be blamed for not knowing their history though - thats really esoteric, but I agree with the points in the article
"....If someone is really interested in whether or not God exists, Iíd say the best way is to have a little humility and experiment, with an open mind and heart, with the paths that Christians have claimed take you directly to him, in the ways that have worked. If someone isnít willing to do such a thing, and insists that a discussion about painting be one about mathematics, then the conversation isnít going to go anywhere...."
and of course, the points about science vs reliigion....
Fair enough!

Less humid today they say and a nice weekend ahead.

Maybe cut the grass before it gets hot again - Sunday maybe??
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75115 Jul 10, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Does make veterinary care more simple.
Hughbe --I am not attracted to donkeys

Rick Moss--Your loss

Frijoles---Does make veterinary care more simple.

HughBe--- Indeed no serious bodily harm will come to the donkeys because of my non-involvement however the vets will need to contend with the minor scratches that you will inflict on the donkeys
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75116 Jul 10, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Hughbe hates gays
YOU know personally that I do not hate you and you also know that I do NOT hate Eric and the Cunti etc.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75117 Jul 10, 2014
Hughbe --I am not attracted to donkeys

Rick Moss--Your loss

HughBe--- My dear Rick a thank you would be appropriate. Why? More donkeys for you to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... 6 hr American Citizen 2
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Jun 28 A view from me 3
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun 24 Wizard_Not 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun 23 Tony 619
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
News Tour of the Gila benefits everyone not just cyc... (May '12) May '12 Old Man 1
News Silver City and Deming Events (Oct '11) Nov '11 work cohesively 9
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages