Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72043 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#75107 Jul 10, 2014
BRAZILIAN SUICIDES & HOURIS

With many Brazilians contemplating suicide after the severe drubbing their football team received at the hands of a clinical German side, the HOURIS are a aflutter honing their boob-bouncing and butt-swinging skills as the heavens heave and sigh and prepare to open their portals wide to the aggrieved Brazilians who'll soon be making it there. LOL.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#75108 Jul 10, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

You poor little fella. You're not even really alive or living a full, complete life.
Just think. You'll never know the absolute pleasure of delving into the female essence of a beautiful young lady. You'll never know the ecstasy of becoming one with a loving, soft, sweet-smelling woman. What a shame!
And BTW, the Cape is lovely this time of year.
And I love BOTH of my Toyotas - don't forget the RAV-4 - bought used because I'm poor!
ha ha ha

Got your goat, oldie from the hovels of the US.

It's so easy to anger you - a few taunts and there you get so teased and respond in a predictable manner. LMAO.

Grow up!

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#75109 Jul 10, 2014
Germany has the edge over Argentina. Kudos to Miroslav Klose.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#75110 Jul 10, 2014
KLOSE, "klose" the game against Argentina with a hat-trick! Go for it, dude!

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#75111 Jul 10, 2014
In heaven, the HOURIS are aflutter honing their boob-bouncing and butt-swinging skills.....

ha ha ha

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#75112 Jul 10, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I just posted excerpts of the article, which seemed anti-atheist though I think he was generalizing about what atheists believe about believers.
I thought you'd agree with him.
None of it to do with my positions or reasoning so not sure what there was to disagree with me about - just throwing it out there.
I thought it was a good article in that it might give many atheists pause in their own smugness.
Don;t I have pie on my face!

(Hughbe - note the exercise in contrition and humility)

Obviously I should of read the FULL article first before spouting off.

Excellent article - thank you.

I dont think new atheists should be blamed for not knowing their history though - thats really esoteric, but I agree with the points in the article

"....If someone is really interested in whether or not God exists, I’d say the best way is to have a little humility and experiment, with an open mind and heart, with the paths that Christians have claimed take you directly to him, in the ways that have worked. If someone isn’t willing to do such a thing, and insists that a discussion about painting be one about mathematics, then the conversation isn’t going to go anywhere...."

and of course, the points about science vs reliigion....
former res

Cheshire, CT

#75113 Jul 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha
Got your goat, oldie from the hovels of the US.
It's so easy to anger you - a few taunts and there you get so teased and respond in a predictable manner. LMAO.
Grow up!
still no puxxy in you life?

:))

poor guy
former res

Cheshire, CT

#75114 Jul 10, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Don;t I have pie on my face!
(Hughbe - note the exercise in contrition and humility)
Obviously I should of read the FULL article first before spouting off.
Excellent article - thank you.
I dont think new atheists should be blamed for not knowing their history though - thats really esoteric, but I agree with the points in the article
"....If someone is really interested in whether or not God exists, I’d say the best way is to have a little humility and experiment, with an open mind and heart, with the paths that Christians have claimed take you directly to him, in the ways that have worked. If someone isn’t willing to do such a thing, and insists that a discussion about painting be one about mathematics, then the conversation isn’t going to go anywhere...."
and of course, the points about science vs reliigion....
Fair enough!

Less humid today they say and a nice weekend ahead.

Maybe cut the grass before it gets hot again - Sunday maybe??
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75115 Jul 10, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Does make veterinary care more simple.
Hughbe --I am not attracted to donkeys

Rick Moss--Your loss

Frijoles---Does make veterinary care more simple.

HughBe--- Indeed no serious bodily harm will come to the donkeys because of my non-involvement however the vets will need to contend with the minor scratches that you will inflict on the donkeys
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75116 Jul 10, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Hughbe hates gays
YOU know personally that I do not hate you and you also know that I do NOT hate Eric and the Cunti etc.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75117 Jul 10, 2014
Hughbe --I am not attracted to donkeys

Rick Moss--Your loss

HughBe--- My dear Rick a thank you would be appropriate. Why? More donkeys for you to do.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75118 Jul 10, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
still no puxxy in you life?
:))
poor guy
Are you offering him your puxxy?

Location hidden

#75119 Jul 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU know personally that I do not hate you and you also know that I do NOT hate Eric and the Cunti etc.
I am not gay but more importantly, I do not view it as an insult to be labeled as one.

Because, unlike you, I dont hate gays.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#75120 Jul 10, 2014
Frijoles is the biggest homo on this thread.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#75121 Jul 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you offering him your puxxy?
Former offers his partner's puxxy to gigolos, while he settles for dicks and the rears of guys.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#75122 Jul 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Why such an obsequious/patronizing comment?

Racists and immature people indulge in hatred.

By your own admission, you don't hate Former, Frijoles, Eric and COR, so does it mean that you hate any other poster other than these mentioned names?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#75123 Jul 10, 2014
Drat. I prefer hard cash payments in certain deals even if the amount runs into the equivalent of a million USD or more. I know how to quickly invest or channelize the received hard cash without leaving a trace since my contacts are too deep and I know the ins and outs of effortlessly "looping the loop" without getting stuck or detected. No more details. One client is insisting on cheque payment that he has to hand over to me. He just called insisting on the same. I am irritated. It has upset my plans.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#75124 Jul 10, 2014
Going out for some time. Later. Bye.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#75125 Jul 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel---Henry Kissinger, ex-Jew
HughBe--- Do you every learn? Tell me, if a person is BORN a Jew how does s/he become an ex-Jew? How does the person change his or her biology or ancestry?
Sci---You are confusing Jewish ethnicity with Judaism.
HughBe--- Tell me what in my words have led you to make such a foolish comment. Answer my questions as well.
Sci---Once again you are ill prepared to understand and rationally discuss the concepts of Judaism and Jewish ancestry.
HughBe--- Your nonsensical words are noted. Learn this, I am certainly ill-prepared to accept LIES and DECEPTION that says that anyone who was born a Jew can become an ex-Jew for whatever reason including becoming a follower of Jesus a Jew.
Lesson: NO one can EVERY lose his or her Jewish identity. Pass this on to your rabbis.
You agree with what I said. Anyone who follows Jesus does not follow Judaism but has a Jewish ethnic component to him. So?

Location hidden

#75126 Jul 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why such an obsequious/patronizing comment?
Racists and immature people indulge in hatred.
By your own admission, you don't hate Former, Frijoles, Eric and COR, so does it mean that you hate any other poster other than these mentioned names?
its an abomination!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deming MainStreet puts focus on economic develo... (Jan '10) Nov 15 Jackie 53
News Reward offered in rash of burglaries (Sep '09) Nov 15 nairy 41
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep '16 Tony 627
News Santa Clara mayor Imelda Lopez resigns (Jul '09) Sep '16 Youwishusetobethere 4
News Southwest Print Fiesta will be held on Labor Da... Aug '16 just asking 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... (Jun '15) Aug '16 save the water 5
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2

Pinos Altos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages