Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71943 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74928 Jul 6, 2014
Joel---You're funny but you're not intelligent.

HughBe--- I take both things as compliments.

Joel---Now, back into the kitchen.

HughBe-- ok, dear.

Joel---I want you to whip up some really tasty Jamaican dishes for me (name 3).

HughBe--- Your wish is my command. I'll keep the names as surprises. One of the meals will include 7 inches of my "teat" cooked well done and I know that you will think it divine.

Joel---I am coming over to your run-down shack.

HUghBe-- When you do you shall learn that it is comparable to the best homes in India.

Joel---Have you repaired the leaking roof?

HughBe--- It it difficult to correct a non-existent problem.

Joel---Don't forget to wash your hands before cooking.

HughBe--- Will do. I shall not wash hands after peeing when I am cooking as it adds flavour.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74929 Jul 6, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Ha, Hugh,
I hope you maintain separate vessels, crockery, cutlery and plates for vegetarian dishes and don't mix these with the non-vegetarian ones.
I tend to use one chamber pot for everything.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74930 Jul 6, 2014
Bye , Joel.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#74931 Jul 6, 2014
Hi Hugh.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#74932 Jul 6, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Where's that other bachhaa baaz, Eric, the crooked lawyer? ROFL
Hmmmm, let's see Joel. You admitted that you are a tax cheat. Worse yet, you admit that you see nothing wrong with being a tax cheat. All I do most every day is represent clients WITHIN THE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. And, it's not my fault that I do a damn good job of it. In fact, because I do a damn good job of it, I am successful.

So, what's your beef?
Eric

Aurora, IL

#74933 Jul 6, 2014
JOEL wrote:
HOW TO FAST
During fasting, one should eat only those foods ( for example - rock salt, black sesame, unpolished rice, cow's milk, tender coconut, raw bananas, pearls of barley and so on) that cleanse the digestive tract, strengthen the nerves and raise the immunity. If combined with bathing using the liquid/semi-solid extracts of certain herbs during bath and if one adds to the list a routine of meditation combined with a silent chant of certain primal sounds on any one of the 7 force centers in the body then the results are good provided one opens up to the higher dimensions during the meditations......
Now this is funny. When you were fasting under the tutelage of your master, you ate nothing but porridge. I guess memories are short.

Location hidden

#74934 Jul 6, 2014
NICE

Yesterday, I visited the latest real estate offering by a prominent construction firm in Mumbai - a luxury apartment block named Pashmina Lotus located in suburban Mumbai beside the picturesque Powai lake. It's a 45 minute drive from Altamount Road in South Mumbai where I reside. Each 2500 square feet apartment designed by a renowned architect has 4 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, a living area and a kitchen and it's fully furnished with Italian marble stone, Burmese teak wood, lounge sofa sets from Europe, Royale Limoges dinner sets and the like. Priced at a reasonable USD 800,000, the apartment is a good investment. Property prices always keep appreciating. Property prices in the suburbs are always low when compared to the astronomical rates that one has to shell out for apartments or for office spaces in the prime localities of South Mumbai that're among the most expensive in the world. Let's see.

Location hidden

#74935 Jul 6, 2014
Crooked Lawyer who helps his clients evade taxes,

I ate porridge/gruel of my own accord for a year. The fasting diet is my recommendation most parts of which I have experimented with with great results.

Location hidden

#74936 Jul 6, 2014
Another bachhaa baaz is online. LOL.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#74937 Jul 6, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Crooked Lawyer who helps his clients evade taxes,
I ate porridge/gruel of my own accord for a year. The fasting diet is my recommendation most parts of which I have experimented with with great results.
1. By your own admission, no one should pay all of their taxes. You don't.

You should be complimenting me on the fact that I know how to use the laws and regulations to assist my clients with their taxes. Everything I do is directly with the IRS which knows exactly what I am doing.

2. You told us that eating your porridge was fasting when you were doing it. At the same time you said you were practicing sleep deprivation. Now you criticize others who engage in similar practices. What's that word that Frijoles likes to use? Oh, yeah--Hypocrite.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#74938 Jul 6, 2014
So is Barack Hussein fasting for Ramadan
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74939 Jul 6, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

2. You told us that eating your porridge was fasting when you were doing it. At the same time you said you were practicing sleep deprivation. Now you criticize others who engage in similar practices. What's that word that Frijoles likes to use? Oh, yeah--Hypocrite
You speak so many lies just to get a point across.

You know nothing about mysticism and its effects in the planes and parts of being, demon worshipper.

I ate porridge for a year since at that time the Force had automatically lessened my need for food.

As for sleep, the Force has done away with the need for sleep as part of the descent of the Force into the pineal gland and in the same way the Force has dissolved most of the sex urge in me by descending into the muladhar chakra at the base of the spine.

These days the Force is stationed above my head and rarely enters my force centers though it is still maintaining close contact with them but without descending into them.

You being a mere mumbo jumbo ritualist whose G-d is the Demon will not understand any of this deep stuff and so it's better if we change the topic.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74940 Jul 6, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

1. By your own admission, no one should pay all of their taxes. You don't.
You should be complimenting me on the fact that I know how to use the laws and regulations to assist my clients with their taxes. Everything I do is directly with the IRS which knows exactly what I am doing.
There's a huge difference between a wealthy person who has the right to decide how his money is being spent and who may refuse to pay irrationally high taxes to a spendthrift government who would waste the money on the most useless things and a lawyer who specializes in evading the law and who helps a wealthy person to conceal income so as to pay lesser taxes.

The wealthy person has the talent or the family businesses which help him earn huge incomes and so in a democracy he should have a say in taxation policies and should know how his money that he hands over to the government in the form of taxes is being spent, whereas as a lawyer simply encourages a wealthy man to conceal income so as to pay lower taxes - one is the rightful earner of huge income, while the other is a parasite who preys on rich people who helps them to conceal their high incomes so as to prevent the government from fleecing them and wasting tax payers money on false flags, wars, dole to lazy bums and so on.

Get it now, 65 year old gay idiot?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74941 Jul 6, 2014
Andalusian wrote:
So is Barack Hussein fasting for Ramadan
After worshipping Hanuman, Baal, Molok, El and Horus, Obama cannot be a Muslim which mandates that a Muslim worship only Allah and no one else.

Even if Obama's a closet Muslim how can his fasting and praying help him to become a better person or help to improve the pathetic condition of the US or help in spreading true peace in the world that stands on the brink of WW 3?

BTW, Obama is a puppet of the globalist syndicate who run the world.

Rituals of any religion are impotent devices that are simply mindless exercises in nonsense, bigotry, tribalism and mind control devised by the megalomaniacal, murderous, intolerant, judgemental and ignorant founding prophets of these faiths.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74942 Jul 7, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a huge difference between a wealthy person who has the right to decide how his money is being spent and who may refuse to pay irrationally high taxes to a spendthrift government who would waste the money on the most useless things and a lawyer who specializes in evading the law and who helps a wealthy person to conceal income so as to pay lesser taxes.
The wealthy person has the talent or the family businesses which help him earn huge incomes and so in a democracy he should have a say in taxation policies and should know how his money that he hands over to the government in the form of taxes is being spent, whereas as a lawyer simply encourages a wealthy man to conceal income so as to pay lower taxes - one is the rightful earner of huge income, while the other is a parasite who preys on rich people who helps them to conceal their high incomes so as to prevent the government from fleecing them and wasting tax payers money on false flags, wars, dole to lazy bums and so on.
Chuckle.

Considering you supposedly do not work for a living you have no standing to offer anything on this subject
Eric

Aurora, IL

#74943 Jul 7, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak so many lies just to get a point across.
You know nothing about mysticism and its effects in the planes and parts of being, demon worshipper.
I ate porridge for a year since at that time the Force had automatically lessened my need for food.
As for sleep, the Force has done away with the need for sleep as part of the descent of the Force into the pineal gland and in the same way the Force has dissolved most of the sex urge in me by descending into the muladhar chakra at the base of the spine.
These days the Force is stationed above my head and rarely enters my force centers though it is still maintaining close contact with them but without descending into them.
You being a mere mumbo jumbo ritualist whose G-d is the Demon will not understand any of this deep stuff and so it's better if we change the topic.
Let's see if I remember this correctly. Oh, yes. "Oh the forces are invading my body. My master is sending forces to pummel me. G-d has invaded my body causing me to become ill."

In the end, it's all the same bs from you. You've told so many stories that you cannot remember them all. You criticize others for the same type of observances that you practice.

What was that word again? Oh yeah--Hypocrite.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#74944 Jul 7, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a huge difference between tax evasion and tax avoidance.

You practice the former. You admit that you owe taxes but decline to pay them.

Tax avoidance is the practice of using the laws and regulation to maximum advantage. That's one of the things I do. I will assist my clients in getting everything that they are entitled to but no more.

Another thing that I do is to assist clients who are in over their heads to settle with the IRS. That is neither tax evasion nor tax avoidance, that's compromise.

I am extremely good at both. My clients are very satisfied. People like you are sent elsewhere because I don't allow my clients to evade taxes.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#74945 Jul 7, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>

1. I've told you before, calling me gay is not an insult.

2. I'm only 62. And going strong. I have purpose to my life. I have a fantastic family that you as a eunuch will never have. You will be a troll, a curmudgeon, a loner, a tool for your "friends" to exploit, for the remainder of your life. Go supp on the teat of your deceased parents some more. They worked hard so that you can be the most unproductive sot in history while evading taxes that you admitted owe. There is no purpose to your life.

Location hidden

#74946 Jul 7, 2014
ERIC, The brainless 65 year old homo is raging and yelling. He's teased. He's not fortunate enough to have been born in a wealthy family and intellectually he's deficient that he cannot make an honest living. He's a beggar and a thief, who makes a living by specializing in corruption by advising his wealthy clients on how to avoid paying taxes. LMAO.

Location hidden

#74947 Jul 7, 2014
HA HA HA

A wealthy person will never want to pay abnormally high taxes since he knows the government is fleecing him and using the tax payers money to fund senseless wars, to donate huge amounts to parasitic nations, to conduct false flags, to bail out crooked central bankers and to encourage laziness among the inefficient people by giving away freebies in excess.

In a democratic nation, I would like to be part of the tax framing policies and/or have a voice in deciding how my money paid as taxes is spent.

But, my voice will not be heard since democracy is veiled autocracy and so this is the reason why rich people avoid paying irrationally high taxes.

The rich are entitled to such a decision of evading paying abnormally high returns on high incomes that their businesses legally generate and so they seek out the venal services of corrupt and parasitic beggars called lawyers who make a living by helping rich clients find loopholes in the flawed taxation laws.

It has rightly been said - the law is an ass and lawyers are cheats!

LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... 6 hr dmac2030 4
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Jul 29 Thumper 47
News Yankie Street whitewater Jul 13 Msgtdon 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jul 8 American Citizen 4
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun '15 Wizard_Not 1
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
News Tour of the Gila benefits everyone not just cyc... (May '12) May '12 Old Man 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages