Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71943 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74700 Jun 25, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>The "Complete Jewish Bible" is a Messianic Christian book.
It figures. Who else would use the word "complete" as a qualifier to Jewish anyhow. Shades of imperialistic theology.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#74701 Jun 25, 2014
Another Darwin award...

Gaza Rocket Misfires, Kills Palestinian Girl

Palestinian medical sources reported Tuesday that a three-year-old girl was killed after a rocket fired at Israel landed on a house in Beit Lahia in Gaza. Four members of the girl's family were injured.

Four rockets were launched at Israeli communities on Tuesday. Two rockets were intercepted by Israel's Iron Dome missile defense system.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-453...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74702 Jun 25, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>For the wave offering set forth in Lev. 23 there is no place mentioned. And, how could there be a place. The farmers did not live in Jerusalem. How could they make an offering there? Further, at the time that Lev. 23 was pronounced, Jerusalem did not exist. Nor did the temple exist.
Good morning rabbi/Eric.

Lessons 1:

rabbi---For the wave offering set forth in Lev. 23 there is no place mentioned.

HughBe--- Using Leviticus 23 tell me the place that is mentioned for celebrating the feast of Unleavened Bread, feast of Weeks and the feast of Tabernacles.

Lesson 2

rabbi---And, how could there be a place. The farmers did not live in Jerusalem. How could they make an offering there? Further, at the time that Lev. 23 was pronounced, Jerusalem DID NOT EXIST. Nor did the temple exist

HughBe---Deuteronomy 12

V1" --These are the statutes and ordinances that you SHALL KEEP to perform IN THE LAND which the Lord God of your fathers gives you to possess all the days that you live on the earth."

V5 "to the PLACE which the Lord your God shall CHOOSE FROM ALL your tribes, to set His Name there; YOU SHALL inquire after His dwelling and COME there."

V6 "And THERE you shall BRING your BURNT OFFERINGS, and your SACRIFICES, and your TITHES, and the separation by your hand, and your VOWS and your DONATIONS, and the firstborn of your CATTLE and of your sheep"

(Did God know that the farmers did not live in Jerusalem when He made the above commandments. Did He know that "Jerusalem DID NOT EXIST. did He know that the temple did not exist")

V7--"And there you shall EAT BEFORE the Lord, your God, and you shall rejoice in all your endeavors you and your households, as the Lord, your God, has blessed you."

EXPLAIN, eat BEFORE the Lord. Does it mean in the land of Dan?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74703 Jun 25, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>The "Complete Jewish Bible" is a Messianic Christian book.
Eric why do YOU LIE so much?

YOU know that it is the Bible from the Chabad website. How? I have used it COUNTLESS times in the past and YOU know this.

Tell US what is Chabad?

Besides it is really an INDICTMENT on you and ALL who think like you and who FEEL that the ONLY credible source is that which is associated with Judaism.

This brainwashing TOOL has been used to DECEIVE the Jewish people for CENTURIES but many are no longer DECEIVED and have rejected the LIES and decpetion.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74704 Jun 25, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>The wave offering earlier this month that Frijoles questioned you on is governed by Lev. 23.
In fact, when you first replied, you only questioned the issue of the Temple. Your question concerning Priests has only surfaced of late. This might be only the second time you have raised the question of Priests.
OUTSTANDING

When it speaks of the PRIESTS doing things BEFORE the Lord Almighty does it mean that the priests should do it in America, Jamaica, land of Manesseh, land of Naphtali, land of Reuben or in JERUSALEM and at the TEMPLE?

Where do PRIESTS perform their ROLES?

Are the duties of PRIESTS performed at the TEMPLE in Jerusalem?

Where do you see that the wave offering belongs to anyone save the PRIESTS?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74705 Jun 25, 2014
Eric---The "Complete Jewish Bible" is a Messianic Christian book.

HughBe----I had to search for my post and I found it. Most of it comes next. Tell me how can YOU be so DISHONEST? It is CLEAR from my post below that The Complete Jewish Bible comes from your masters/god-men/RABBIS. Answer the questions NOW. Stop DODGING.

NOTE: Your RABBIS BASTARDIZED translation is BELOW=TEXTS ABOVE from the Complete Jewish Bible

HughBe--- Your RABBIS BASTARDIZED translation is BELOW, explain the words and tell me where the firstborn should go for sacrifices, offerings, tithes etc.

Hint: Is it America, land of Reuben, land of Issachar, land of Dan, land of Manasseh or is "THE PLACE which the Lord your God shall CHOOSE from ALL your tribes, to set His Name there; you shall inquire after His dwelling and COME there."

Where is the PLACE that the Lord CHOSE?

What does COME THERE mean?

Deuteronomy 12
"These are the statutes and ordinances that you shall keep to perform in the land which the Lord God of your fathers gives you to possess all the days that you live on the earth........TO THE PLACE which the Lord your God shall CHOOSE from ALL your tribes, to set His Name there; you shall inquire after His dwelling and come there. And THERE you shall BRING your burnt OFFERINGS, and your SACRIFICES, and your TITHES, and the separation by your hand, and your VOWS and your DONATIONS, and the FIRSTBORN of your CATTLE and of your sheep And THERE you shall EAT BEFORE the Lord, your God, and you shall rejoice in all your endeavors you and your households, as the Lord, your God, has blessed you."

Frijoles----Hows that wave offering doing?

HUghBe--- Based on the TEXTS ABOVE from the Complete Jewish Bible you tell me where the wave offering ceremony would be performed. Is it in the PLACE where the Israelites were COMMANDED to GO TO?

Based on the PASSAGE ABOVE what is your misunderstanding of "THERE you shall EAT BEFORE the Lord"? Where would they go to be BEFORE the Lord?

Have you given your wave offering to the priests?

Have they waved it BEFORE the Lord?

Does BEFORE the Lord mean in the land of Dan?

P3383 post 74649
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74706 Jun 25, 2014
later, in the evening.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#74707 Jun 25, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe---Deuteronomy 12
V1" --These are the statutes and ordinances that you SHALL KEEP to perform IN THE LAND which the Lord God of your fathers gives you to possess all the days that you live on the earth."
V5 "to the PLACE which the Lord your God shall CHOOSE FROM ALL your tribes, to set His Name there; YOU SHALL inquire after His dwelling and COME there."
I firmly believe that HaShem has chosen for me the place where I am as well as has chosen the place where all of the other Jews live. Isn't it HaShem's decision that you reside in Jamaica?
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

V6 "And THERE you shall BRING your BURNT OFFERINGS, and your SACRIFICES, and your TITHES, and the separation by your hand, and your VOWS and your DONATIONS, and the firstborn of your CATTLE and of your sheep"
Don't see wave offerings. As I admonished you before. There is a difference between the above and wave offerings. But, again, I believe that HaShem has chosen for me the land where I currently reside.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#74708 Jun 25, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric why do YOU LIE so much?
YOU know that it is the Bible from the Chabad website. How? I have used it COUNTLESS times in the past and YOU know this.
Tell US what is Chabad?
Besides it is really an INDICTMENT on you and ALL who think like you and who FEEL that the ONLY credible source is that which is associated with Judaism.
This brainwashing TOOL has been used to DECEIVE the Jewish people for CENTURIES but many are no longer DECEIVED and have rejected the LIES and decpetion.
hmmmmmm
http://www.christianbook.com/the-complete-jew...

Location hidden

#74709 Jun 25, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell US what is Chabad?
Another piece of not so trivial trivia. "Chabad" is an abbreviation - an acronym actually.

If you ever bothered to delve more deeply into the matter of what it is an acronym for, in all likelihood you would not waste your time with most of your preposterously silly posts on the matter of offerings.

I will leave you to contemplate (pun intended) this.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#74710 Jun 25, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning rabbi/Eric.
Again thank you again for the honorific. One of our most famous was called rabbi numerous times in the New Testament.

Location hidden

#74711 Jun 25, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Again thank you again for the honorific. One of our most famous was called rabbi numerous times in the New Testament.
Only Hughbe thinks of education as a put down. Typical.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#74712 Jun 26, 2014
Is Hugh thighing a 12 year old boy who he picked up in a public loo? LOL

“What's for dinner”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#74713 Jun 26, 2014
So the messianic juws say they are pursecuted. Whats that all about?

Since: Apr 14

Auckland, New Zealand

#74714 Jun 26, 2014
Shalom
Makes me so angry ... there is no such thing as a Messianic Jew ....
they are just Christians .. pretending to be Jewish !! and their so called
Complete Jewish Bible is a none Jewish biblios ...
Its Triune based belief is in No way Jewish !!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74715 Jun 26, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I firmly believe that HaShem has chosen for me the place where I am as well as has chosen the place where all of the other Jews live. Isn't it HaShem's decision that you reside in Jamaica?
<quoted text>
Don't see wave offerings. As I admonished you before. There is a difference between the above and wave offerings. But, again, I believe that HaShem has chosen for me the land where I currently reside.
HughBe--- "And THERE you shall BRING your BURNT OFFERINGS, and your SACRIFICES, and your TITHES, and the separation by your hand, and your VOWS and your DONATIONS, and the firstborn of your CATTLE and of your sheep"

Eric---Don't see wave offerings.

HughBe--- I KNOW as you cannot see very well. Now tell me ALL the things that were waved and also the accompanying practices. So for e.g. if you have sacrifices and BURNT offerings tell me about them and WHERE these would be done e.g. in the lands of Dan, Simeon, Gad, Asher, Issachar etc.

EXPLAIN : PLACE which the Lord your God shall CHOOSE FROM ALL your tribes

What is the meaning of PLACE?

What is the meaning of CHOOSE FROM ALL your tribes?

Eric---I firmly believe that HaShem has chosen for me the place where I am as well as has chosen the place where all of the other Jews live. Isn't it HaShem's decision that you reside in Jamaica?

HughBe--- YOU feel and BELIEVE too much. Try using UNDERSTANDING and the Spirit of the Lord.

Eric---As I admonished you before. There is a difference between the above and wave offerings. But, again, I believe that HaShem has chosen for me the land where I currently reside.

HughBe---- Your words underscores your gross deficiency. Here is what you should do. Answer my questions and read with understanding ALL of my words and then you shall emerge out of your darkness.

OUTSTANDING:

EXPLAIN--- YOU SHALL inquire after His dwelling and COME there."

Does this sound like America to that counsellor? explain the words.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74716 Jun 26, 2014
Frijoles----Another piece of not so trivial trivia. "Chabad" is an abbreviation - an acronym actually.

HughBe--- Thanks dear for that bit of information and I take it that for both you and Eric it is an acronym for Messianic Christian and I say this because that is what HE called my quote from them.

Frijoles---If you ever bothered to delve more deeply into the matter of what it is an acronym for, in all likelihood you would not waste your time with most of your preposterously silly posts on the matter of offerings.
I will leave you to contemplate (pun intended) this.

HughBe---- If you and your man are not total asses you shall be INSTRUCTED on the matter of wave offering TODAY and the KEY is YOU shall understand it.

The BS taught to you by others shall be seen for even what it is, I hope.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74717 Jun 26, 2014
Eric wrote:
OUTSTANDING:

rabbi---For the wave offering set forth in Lev. 23 there is no place mentioned.

HughBe--- Using Leviticus 23 tell me the place that is mentioned for celebrating the feast of Unleavened Bread, feast of Weeks and the feast of Tabernacles.

Lesson 2

rabbi---And, how could there be a place. The farmers did not live in Jerusalem. How could they make an offering there? Further, at the time that Lev. 23 was pronounced, Jerusalem DID NOT EXIST. Nor did the temple exist

HughBe---Deuteronomy 12

ANSWER THIS---(WHERE should they keep the ordinances and statutes?)

ANSWER THIS----Did God know that the farmers did not live in Jerusalem when He made the above commandments. Did He know that "Jerusalem DID NOT EXIST. did He know that the temple did not exist"

V7--"And there you shall EAT BEFORE the Lord, your God, and you shall rejoice in all your endeavors you and your households, as the Lord, your God, has blessed you."

ANSWER THIS-----EXPLAIN, eat BEFORE the Lord. Does it mean in the land of Dan?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74718 Jun 26, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
OUTSTANDING (Take your time and answer ALL questions)

When it speaks of the PRIESTS doing things BEFORE the Lord Almighty does it mean that the priests should do it in America, Jamaica, land of Manesseh, land of Naphtali, land of Reuben or in JERUSALEM and at the TEMPLE?

Where do PRIESTS perform their ROLES?

Are the duties of PRIESTS performed at the TEMPLE in Jerusalem?

Where do you see that the wave offering belongs to anyone save the PRIESTS?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74719 Jun 26, 2014
later

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Wed Thumper 47
News Yankie Street whitewater Jul 13 Msgtdon 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jul 8 American Citizen 4
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Jun '15 A view from me 3
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun '15 Wizard_Not 1
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
News Tour of the Gila benefits everyone not just cyc... (May '12) May '12 Old Man 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages