Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,380
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#74548 Jun 19, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

How much am I worth to hover around? 50 bucks a day? 100?
Your rates are too low - I am embarrassed by the extremely low price that you've quoted.

On a more serious note, whether you believe it or not, had I known you personally, the truth is that I wouldn't mind placing almost everything that I have (and it's substantial!) in your hands knowing that your intentions would be good and clean and that you'd make the correct decisions in wealth management.

Anyway, be safe, happy, progressive and prosperous and live a long and healthy life.

Location hidden

#74549 Jun 19, 2014
OMG!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74550 Jun 19, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Your rates are too low - I am embarrassed by the extremely low price that you've quoted.
On a more serious note, whether you believe it or not, had I known you personally, the truth is that I wouldn't mind placing almost everything that I have (and it's substantial!) in your hands knowing that your intentions would be good and clean and that you'd make the correct decisions in wealth management.
Anyway, be safe, happy, progressive and prosperous and live a long and healthy life.
Its a fee, not a price, actually... Its a service, not a commodity.

I think the fee is reasonable considering the output expected.

DO you want me to post a link to a paypal portal?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74551 Jun 19, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Its a fee, not a price, actually... Its a service, not a commodity.
I think the fee is reasonable considering the output expected.
DO you want me to post a link to a paypal portal?
You want to place a price on this bond between a non-responsive papa and a loyal son?

The fee is tooo low.
Eric

Bartlett, IL

#74552 Jun 19, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Get lost, shameless man.

Awww. How sweet.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74553 Jun 19, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Awww. How sweet.
As bitter as bitter gourd or a herbal liquid!

Some of these herbal concoctions are way more bitter than karela (bitter gourd).

Location hidden

#74554 Jun 19, 2014
Where's Hugh? In the men's room looking at other men's dicks? LOL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74555 Jun 19, 2014
Frijoles---Its a fee, not a price, actually... Its a service, not a commodity.

HughBe--- Greetings brains. I see that your American education is shining forth. Learn these things--

1. The price of something is not limited to commodities as you have so foolish uttered above.

2. Price can =fee

Later
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74556 Jun 19, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Where's Hugh? In the men's room looking at other men's dicks? LOL.
No dear, I was doing astral projection and was shocked when I saw your small pencil.

Much love, mon.

Gone.
Eric

Bartlett, IL

#74557 Jun 19, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww. How sweet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rl_NpdAy3WYXX
As Frijoles said, "Tough Love!"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74558 Jun 19, 2014
JOEL---Papa (Frijoles) is patting my head to calm me down, while Eric is trimming my toe nails and trying to peek up my shorts.

HughBe--- I'm not surprised that papa is "patting" your "head". Question, is it to make it hard? No doubt Eric will reach there soon.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74559 Jun 19, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww. How sweet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rl_NpdAy3WYXX
Your sweet is my classless.
Eric

Medinah, IL

#74560 Jun 19, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sweet is my classless.
I agree, you are classless. Also uncouth.

Location hidden

#74561 Jun 19, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Greetings brains. I see that your American education is shining forth. Learn these things--
1. The price of something is not limited to commodities as you have so foolish uttered above.
2. Price can =fee
Later
Lets just say that if you have to label your fee a price, then you are swimming in a league much lower than the ones I prefer to swim in, and as a result the eventual revenue stream will reflect that. There will be no fee for this business advice.

Location hidden

#74562 Jun 19, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
As Frijoles said, "Tough Love!"
If Yogiboy sends me money via paypal, is it automatically reported to the IRS via the banking system as an international transaction. or is the onus on me to report it?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74563 Jun 19, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, you are classless. Also uncouth.
Listen well American, in polite society the woman's utterance is CLASSLESS. Also the fact that you think that it is not CLASSLESS tells US that you are also CLASSLESS.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74564 Jun 19, 2014

2. Price can =fee

Frijoles--Lets just say that if you have to label your fee a price, then you are swimming in a league much lower than the ones I prefer to swim in, and as a result the eventual revenue stream will reflect that. There will be no fee for this business advice.

HughBe--- Son a FEE comes at a PRICE.

Lesson: Price= the amount of money that you pay for something including the FEE for your male prostitute.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#74565 Jun 19, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
G-d does not lie, you do
rabbee: and your false witness opinion, is worth what to your vanity?
Eric

Medinah, IL

#74566 Jun 19, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Son a FEE comes at a PRICE.
Not always. Sometimes it comes at a percentage.

A price is "the amount of money expected, required, or given in payment for something." A contingent fee has no amount of money expected or required. It's all contingent on receipt of an unliquidated amount and the percentage assigned thereto.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74567 Jun 19, 2014
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
What a weird statement: finding race and the n-word (whatever that means for you in implications) given that the entire human 'race''* is of African descent.
*Unless you have some Aldebarans in your backyard we have no other 'race'.
Apropos skincolour and homo-sexuality:
Phenotypical variations filling up the fringes of recurring mutations.
We allready saw that the phenotype most likely occurs during pregnancy as a hormonal reaction to extreme stress followed by overload and to little hormone production.
Usually in extreme submissive relations with a macho, overbaring 'husband' that in general humiliates his wife.
So from that perspective we need change in that attitude. And stop harping on phenotypical changes that like skincolour cannot be helped or remedied.
Typical heterosexual macho behaviour as well as old fashioned within marriage attitudes are to blame.
Maat---the entire human 'race''* is of African descent.

HughBe--- Black people with BLUE eyes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Range Artist plan plein air show 3 hr I love the southwest 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) 18 hr Insect Trust 30
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Sep 11 FEDUPw-dumb-mean-... 45
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 5 Yes 11
Mimbres Valley woman still missing Sep 5 Raquel Placencio 7
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Grant County was issued at September 18 at 5:40AM MDT

•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••