Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71943 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74318 Jun 10, 2014
that's **one** of our finest.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74319 Jun 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no interest in learning American English. So, I am like you. Both of us don't want to learn English for me it is American and for you it is British.
its the same language doofus

did you do your wave offering yet?

Location hidden

#74320 Jun 10, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
What don't you understand? Joel lives on this media. He places long cut and paste posts to no one. He will call out to you and Frijoles for company when he is really lonesome. He wants the monkey because (1) it's a status symbol and Joel is into status and (2) it would give him a companion. He lives by himself. His only form of companionship is to go to expensive restaurants with "friends" who are only using him as an expensive meal ticket.
If you would live with him "in his pocket" he would have what he needs--a companion. You would meet his need for a companion. He would not have to search out for you or anyone else on topix. You would always be with him to meet his needs.
Get it?
I think you will enjoy this!

Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74321 Jun 10, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you will enjoy this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FlaLDDYdF5sXX
5 minutes that we could all find worthy of our time--especially Joel.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74322 Jun 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---- Your comment was RACIAL and INAPPROPRIATE. So, regardless of how you want to justify it, it remains just that RACIAL and HATEFUL.
Ms. Maat's response was correct and befits an INTELLIGENT and a DECENT human being who is not filled with HATE.
----------
Eric---10% of the world population is gay. 10% of the world population is of a race that officially begins with an "n" but the best that can be posted on Topix is "of African descent". Both are minorities.
Maat----What a WEIRD statement: FINDING race and the n-word (whatever that means for you in implications) given that the entire human 'race''* is of African descent.
*Unless you have some Aldebarans in your backyard we have no other 'race'.
Post 74177 page 3361
Of course you some how missed Post 74180

By now i usually know what your point is.

But this one was rather oddly phrased. As in could the point not have been made differently.
I know all the connotations of the n-word.
How do you figure 10 %? USA, right now demographics in particular i suppose.
Minority being the point and phenotype.

But frankly we are all ne_gr_oid...though not all living in America.

Skip any race/deme/whatever since it makes no sense and is more about politics and prejudice than anything else.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#74323 Jun 10, 2014
Hi Homo.

Location hidden

#74324 Jun 10, 2014
SUPPRESSION OF DISEASE SYMPTOMS & CURE

1) In most cases, medicines simply suppress the symptoms of the disease without effecting a cure with the doctors being unaware of the root causes of the diseases which lie far beyond their level of perception and scope of diagnosis.

2) Most diseases are of psychical origin with mind affecting matter that is responsible for manifesting the adverse symptoms which is a distinct possibility since both mind and matter are graduated aspects of one reality.

3) Aside from individual psychical disturbances brought on by heredity, personal fears, personality defects or life setbacks being at the root of a wide range of diseases, I have also often seen that many diseases like insanity, schizophrenia, psychosis, transformation of personality, suicidal tendencies and even say the common fever or high blood pressure or tumours or stammering or infertility or sexual incontinence are often caused by invasions from imbalanced external energy fields/disembodied consciousnesses which in common parlance are called a "possessions". The resulting negative conditions can be effectively tackled only by an expert occultist. I have seen many many such cases and the effective cure is only through occult means.

4) The medical doctor is the master of the purely physical field, the occultist is the master of the entire psychical range of disease symptoms which have adverse manifestations in body.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74325 Jun 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
its the same language doofus
did you do your wave offering yet?
Dr. F, are you really saying that American English is the same as British English? Are you an IDIOT or a JACKASS?

Spell honor in British English and then tell me that they are the same.

In the past YOU have said that Christianity should be kept at church and perhaps in homes but on the other hand you want people of your community to PARADE and to PROMOTE their perverted and even ILLEGAL ways.

Your community's celebration by means of a GAY parade whereby they celebrated gay PRIDE is perfectly acceptable to you even though it is ILLEGAL, based on what the reporter said. Can you imagine 24 years of PROMOTING an ILLEGAL activity with no legal consequences. How comes? Explain their immunity from legal penalties.

Do you believe that the paedophiles should celebrate being paedophiles? Do you believe that they should demonstrate their practice publicly as the gays did via a public union?

What should happen to the paedophiles because of their ILLEGAL activities? What should happen to gays because of their ILLEGAL activities?

Would paedophiles be allowed to promote paedophila for even ONE YEAR much more 24 YEARS as did the GAYS?

Can they help themselves in terms of their attraction to minors? If yes, explain the science behind your answer.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74326 Jun 11, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> Of course you some how missed Post 74180
By now i usually know what your point is.
But this one was rather oddly phrased. As in could the point not have been made differently.
I know all the connotations of the n-word.
How do you figure 10 %? USA, right now demographics in particular i suppose.
Minority being the point and phenotype.
But frankly we are all ne_gr_oid...though not all living in America.
Skip any race/deme/whatever since it makes no sense and is more about politics and prejudice than anything else.
You are a self-deceiving nit-wit. YOU were REBUKED by Maat. Stop making yourself into a BIGGER fool than you already are and although it is hard to do stop trying.

Bi I'm busy. Later tonight.

Location hidden

#74327 Jun 11, 2014
HUGH,

For the love of Jesus, please stop your gay banter.

Location hidden

#74328 Jun 11, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Does the meaning change with a slight difference in spelling? No. That's what matters.

Location hidden

#74329 Jun 11, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Can they help themselves in terms of their attraction to minors? If yes, explain the science behind your answer.
Science cannot explain the root cause behind homosexuality or paedophilia.

Science can only tell us that gays for instance display a marked feminine type of brain wiring in certain brain regions which constitutes in gay brains the effect of deeper forces of personality at work.

So, the scientific observation connected with brain wiring explains nothing about the cause underlying same sex attraction.

Same for paedophilia in the sense that science may notice certain unique brain patterns that are seen in the brains of paedophiles but what has caused that to happen will elude the scientists since the forces of personality at work responsible for the phenomenon of paedophilia are much deeper and lie beyond the scope of science.

Hence, science can only observe the surface effects but remains clueless about the underlying causes at work.

Location hidden

#74330 Jun 11, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Would paedophiles be allowed to promote paedophila for even ONE YEAR much more 24 YEARS as did the GAYS?
Would religious extremists be permitted to practice stoning disobedient sons to death in a civilized society in contemporary times?

Location hidden

#74331 Jun 11, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. F, are you really saying that American English is the same as British English? Are you an IDIOT or a JACKASS?
In the past YOU have said that Christianity should be kept at church and perhaps in homes but on the other hand you want people of your community to PARADE and to PROMOTE their perverted and even ILLEGAL ways.
Your community's celebration by means of a GAY parade whereby they celebrated gay PRIDE is perfectly acceptable to you even though it is ILLEGAL, based on what the reporter said. Can you imagine 24 years of PROMOTING an ILLEGAL activity with no legal consequences. How comes? Explain their immunity from legal penalties.
Do you believe that the paedophiles should celebrate being paedophiles? Do you believe that they should demonstrate their practice publicly as the gays did via a public union?
What should happen to the paedophiles because of their ILLEGAL activities? What should happen to gays because of their ILLEGAL activities?
Both the Brits and the Americans share the same definition of hypocrite

The rest of your babble is babble. Not worthy of reading

Location hidden

#74332 Jun 11, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
HUGH,
lol

Location hidden

#74333 Jun 11, 2014
Ya Ma. LOL.

Location hidden

#74334 Jun 11, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
HUGH,
even you have noticed his weird obsession

I bet he can quit anytime

Location hidden

#74335 Jun 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

even you have noticed his weird obsession
I have noticed that you are the one who mainly brings out gay topics for discussion.

Anyway, I understand.

Location hidden

#74336 Jun 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I bet he can quit anytime
Hugh usually replies to your assertions on gay sex.

Location hidden

#74337 Jun 11, 2014
Today is my birthday. Good morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yankie Street whitewater Jul 13 Msgtdon 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jul 8 American Citizen 4
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Jun 28 A view from me 3
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun '15 Wizard_Not 1
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
News Tour of the Gila benefits everyone not just cyc... (May '12) May '12 Old Man 1
News Silver City and Deming Events (Oct '11) Nov '11 work cohesively 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages