Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71944 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#74113 Jun 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Joel----The Tanach is not an authority on any subject - gross physical or spiritual.

Hugh--- did you know that those with circumcised pencils and bamboos are not as susceptible to getting AIDS?
You're as dumb as the Hebrew patriarchs of the Tanach.

Are you aware of the fact that if a man maintains regular penile hygiene the risk of contracting transferable diseases is lowered?

BTW, did the Hebrew patriarchs know about AIDS, pathogens, blood chemistry, nerve endings, nerve impulses, autoimmune system and brain centers? Obviously, not.

They simply picked up the crude custom of circumcision from the neighboring tribes of the time - scarcity of water and blood sacrifice/blood covenant form the basis of circumcision.

Circumcision destroys thousands of highly sensitive nerve endings in the foreskin thereby jolting the nervous system/brain centers and it is also thought to lower sensitivity.

Location hidden

#74114 Jun 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Joel---Illegal or legal are petty mental terms.

Hugh--- Are they purely mental terms?
Why, is something legal or illegal according to the laws of nature or in keeping with mental notions of what ought to be done or what ought not to be done?

Carrying an unlicensed gun is illegal in many parts of the world - is this a nature rule or a mental construct?

To own a licensed firearm is legal in many parts of the world - is this a nature rule or a mental construct?

Location hidden

#74115 Jun 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Hugh---I'm 16

Joel---Numerical anagram !

Hugh--- I am Hugh and not Eric and so I NEVER do back.
I know what you're up to when you often frequent the men's room/public toilets....

Location hidden

#74116 Jun 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Joel---From the perspective of natural instincts, homosexuality is abnormal.

Hugh--- From which perspective is it normal?
Normal?

Healthy natural instincts shuns same sex attraction...

Attraction of the opposites (electrical charges, magnetic poles, genders etc) is a fundamental law of nature.

Unless, of course, you mean to say that an insane person will usually never acknowledge his own mental illness....?

Yes, in this sense, gays are the last to admit that their sexual orientation is abnormal.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74117 Jun 4, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Normal?
Attraction of the opposites (electrical charges, magnetic poles, genders etc) is a fundamental law of nature.
Unless, of course, you mean to say that an insane person will usually never acknowledge his own mental illness....?
Yes, in this sense, gays are the last to admit that their sexual orientation is abnormal.
Is same sex attraction found in nature?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74118 Jun 4, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont you know that nature is not natural?

Location hidden

#74119 Jun 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The bitch is slapped almost daily.
2. Check Eric for the cute part as he has intimate knowledge of such things.
Did you bring your wave offering to the Temple today, as your book commands you to?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74120 Jun 4, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you bring your wave offering to the Temple today, as YOUR BOOK commands you to?
1.My dear Frijoles, I believe that you are referring to the Tanakh but I cannot claim it as my own as its Author is the Eternal. It is His BOOK. Let me explain some more. The Tanakh is written by many scribes but authored by the Eternal. The laws are His and the judgments are His and so are the words spoken of by the prophets.

2. What is truly important to the Eternal is OBEDIENCE to His laws, His commandments etc . Do you understand the word HIS and its implications?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74121 Jun 4, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel--- gays are the last to admit that their sexual orientation is abnormal.

Eric---Is same sex attraction found in nature?

Hugh--- Perhaps and so are other ABNORMALITIES. Your question suggests you felt that nature is without abnormality but you are wrong on this as well.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74122 Jun 4, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Normal?
noted
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74123 Jun 4, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you're up to when you often frequent the men's room/public toilets....
Since you like when I repeat myself I shall do so.

I am Hugh and not Eric and so I NEVER do back.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74124 Jun 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel--- gays are the last to admit that their sexual orientation is abnormal.
Eric---Is same sex attraction found in nature?
Hugh--- Perhaps and so are other ABNORMALITIES. Your question suggests you felt that nature is without abnormality but you are wrong on this as well.
Therefore it's natural. Like albinos, they are not the majority. They have no choice as to their proclivity.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74125 Jun 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1.My dear Frijoles, I believe that you are referring to the Tanakh but I cannot claim it as my own as its Author is the Eternal. It is His BOOK. Let me explain some more. The Tanakh is written by many scribes but authored by the Eternal. The laws are His and the judgments are His and so are the words spoken of by the prophets.
2. What is truly important to the Eternal is OBEDIENCE to His laws, His commandments etc . Do you understand the word HIS and its implications?
Nice dodge, Hugh. Now answer the question. Were you obedient today by making a wave offering?
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74126 Jun 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you like when I repeat myself I shall do so.
I am Hugh and not Eric and so I NEVER do back.
Did you realize that less than 40% of gay men practice anal sex? http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2011-1...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74127 Jun 4, 2014
Joel---Illegal or legal are petty mental terms.

Hugh--- Are they purely mental terms?

Joel--Why, is something legal or illegal according to the laws of nature or in keeping with mental notions of what ought to be done or what ought not to be done?

Hugh--- Why? Because they also have a physical reality to them. Do something illegal and you could end up in prison i.e. PHYSICALLY.

Also the concept of a car started out as a MENTAL activity but ended up as a PHYSICAL reality.

I would also say that nature has the concepts of legal and illegal/ FORBIDDEN acts. If you doubt me try the following. Note, ALL are illegal in nature and carry consequences just like the laws of men.

1. Jump off of a high building.
2. Stick your head into a shark's mouth.
3. Kiss a rattlesnake.

Location hidden

#74128 Jun 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
So, in a fit of OBEDIENCE to His laws, did you bring your wave offering to the Temple today, as commanded?

Location hidden

#74129 Jun 4, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Did you realize that less than 40% of gay men practice anal sex? http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2011-1...
Makes me wonder what proportion of married couples - straight or gay - even have sex (with each other).
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74130 Jun 4, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
You're as dumb as the Hebrew patriarchs of the Tanach.
Are you aware of the fact that if a man maintains regular penile hygiene the risk of contracting transferable diseases is lowered?
BTW, did the Hebrew patriarchs know about AIDS, pathogens, blood chemistry, nerve endings, nerve impulses, autoimmune system and brain centers? Obviously, not.
They simply picked up the crude custom of circumcision from the neighboring tribes of the time - scarcity of water and blood sacrifice/blood covenant form the basis of circumcision.
Circumcision destroys thousands of highly sensitive nerve endings in the foreskin thereby jolting the nervous system/brain centers and it is also thought to lower sensitivity.
1. When did the doctors and scientists in India learn about AIDS? Is it 2000 years ago?

2. The facts remain you said that "The Tanach is not an authority on any subject - gross physical or spiritual." and yet even though the Tanakh did not mention AIDS the Eternal who told them to circumcise their dicks knew about it and so my point remains--- circumcised pencils or bamboos are not as susceptible to getting AIDS?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74131 Jun 4, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
HUGH,
My sincere advice to you is just this - stick your co-ck up your ass.
That would inflict gross damage and prior to now I thought that you were my friend and well-wisher.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74132 Jun 4, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes me wonder what proportion of married couples - straight or gay - even have sex (with each other).
funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Aug 21 Pied Piper 50
News A local intstitution Aug 14 EarthwrightsDesigns 1
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Aug 1 dmac2030 4
News Yankie Street whitewater Jul '15 Msgtdon 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jul '15 American Citizen 4
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
News Tour of the Gila benefits everyone not just cyc... (May '12) May '12 Old Man 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages