Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,986
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#73798 May 25, 2014
HIGH SENSITIVITY & NORMAL LIVING

Once these spontaneous yogic experiences cease or at the most reduce in frequency, I'll be thinking of marriage and worldly affairs in a bigger way. These days, the frequency of the yogic experiences has come down but the high sensitivity of my nerves is very much present. This high sensitivity of nerves brought about by the yogic condition makes me different from others due to which I can't sit for long near certain types of persons whose vibes are not suited to mine, I can't indulge in physical intimacy since sex would expose my force field to the vibes of unregulated passion coming in from my sex partner and this would have damaging or unbalancing effects on my nervous system and activated chakras, I can't eat freely (the high sensitivity brought about by the yogic experiences has added to my natural intolerance for non-vegetarian foods - even if I could eat non-veg food, pork would anyway be off limits), I can't go where I please since if I happen to get one of those spontaneous yogic experiences the best place to be is near home so that I can rush back home and during such experiences I prefer to be alone and send away the servants or ask them not to report for work until I call them.

Location hidden

#73799 May 25, 2014
Elana Kagan, US Supreme Court Judge, has the vibes of an asura and the looks of a witch. Her vibes have harmed me. Evidently, she hails from an inbred family who're generational satanists. She is a Zio-supremacist. Expected.

Location hidden

#73800 May 25, 2014
Does Hugh work as a male zona? Maybe.His presence on Topix is such a sheigetz. LOL.

Location hidden

#73801 May 25, 2014
GLOBALISTS AT WORK?

1) A Zio-agent and an Indo-Aryan supremacist, Narendra Modi, who, when he was Chief Minister of the Indian state of Gujarat, was responsible for the murder, rape and maiming of thousands of Muslims in the streets of towns, villages and cities in Gujarat, has been voted to power by the electorate and is set to become the Prime Minister of this nation of extremes. He may be an able administrator and could have the Midas Touch but as a person he is amoral and lacks a conscience and besides he's filled with greed for power, megalomania and hardheartedness. It is said that the same source was involved in the horrific terrorist attack on Mumbai.

2) 10 months ago, a Japanese government delegation made an astonishing comment that they would soon be dealing with Mr Modi as the next PM of India. How did they know this? At that time, no psephologist had made any prediction about the outcome of the national elections.

3) Similarly, it's been reported that a couple of retired US intel high ups, way back in the 80s during a visit to Russia, were mockingly told by a certain KGB chief that the US would have a black Prez over the next few decades and that the chosen black boy had already been selected and was being prepared for his future role as Prez of the US. Shocking.

4) In both cases narrated above, it appears that a world shadow government is busy rigging elections, controlling both sides to any staged conflict, forming and controlling organizations such as Zionists, Islamists, Aryanists, Feminists, Communists and others, setting off false flags, engineering carefully managed wars, assassinating obdurate opponents if any, hand-picking presidents, prime ministers, popes, chief media persons, intel chiefs, central bankers and humble guys to be made into future billionaires/head honchos of powerful global companies.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#73802 May 25, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
GLOBALISTS AT WORK?
1) A Zio-agent and an Indo-Aryan supremacist, Narendra Modi, who, when he was Chief Minister of the Indian state of Gujarat, was responsible for the murder, rape and maiming of thousands of Muslims in the streets of towns, villages and cities in Gujarat, has been voted to power by the electorate and is set to become the Prime Minister of this nation of extremes. He may be an able administrator and could have the Midas Touch but as a person he is amoral and lacks a conscience and besides he's filled with greed for power, megalomania and hardheartedness. It is said that the same source was involved in the horrific terrorist attack on Mumbai.
2) 10 months ago, a Japanese government delegation made an astonishing comment that they would soon be dealing with Mr Modi as the next PM of India. How did they know this? At that time, no psephologist had made any prediction about the outcome of the national elections.
3) Similarly, it's been reported that a couple of retired US intel high ups, way back in the 80s during a visit to Russia, were mockingly told by a certain KGB chief that the US would have a black Prez over the next few decades and that the chosen black boy had already been selected and was being prepared for his future role as Prez of the US. Shocking.
4) In both cases narrated above, it appears that a world shadow government is busy rigging elections, controlling both sides to any staged conflict, forming and controlling organizations such as Zionists, Islamists, Aryanists, Feminists, Communists and others, setting off false flags, engineering carefully managed wars, assassinating obdurate opponents if any, hand-picking presidents, prime ministers, popes, chief media persons, intel chiefs, central bankers and humble guys to be made into future billionaires/head honchos of powerful global companies.

Location hidden

#73803 May 25, 2014
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#73804 May 25, 2014
YAWN!

Location hidden

#73805 May 25, 2014
Doctor, doctor, help me please, I know you'll understand
There's a time device inside of me, I'm a self-destructin' man
There's a red, under my bed
And there's a little green man in my head
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#73808 May 26, 2014
THE JEWISH PROPHETS VERSUS JESUS & MUHAMMAD

1) Jesus and Muhammad stole most of their teachings from the Jewish books and from the Vedas.

2) Both Jesus and Muhammad were murdered, while neither Abraham nor Moses nor Elijah met a bad end.

3) The closest companions of Jesus like John the Baptist and Paul were murdered like their master Jesus, while the closest companions of Muhammad (Abu Bakr, Ali, Omar, Uthman, Hussain and others) were murdered like their master Muhammad.

Location hidden

#73809 May 26, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
YAWN!
tell me about it

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#73810 May 26, 2014
JOEL wrote:
THE JEWISH PROPHETS VERSUS JESUS & MUHAMMAD
1) Jesus and Muhammad stole most of their teachings from the Jewish books and from the Vedas.
2) Both Jesus and Muhammad were murdered, while neither Abraham nor Moses nor Elijah met a bad end.
3) The closest companions of Jesus like John the Baptist and Paul were murdered like their master Jesus, while the closest companions of Muhammad (Abu Bakr, Ali, Omar, Uthman, Hussain and others) were murdered like their master Muhammad.
So?
Marvinb

Pittsburgh, PA

#73811 May 26, 2014

Location hidden

#73812 May 26, 2014
Marvinb wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-ELZJ0MbKhcXX
Awesome
There is probably a reason why that video only got 600 views. I'll let you ponder as to why.

Location hidden

#73813 May 26, 2014
EVIL CAN SAVE

1) Yes, evil can save or destroy depending on how one attracts the Evil Power towards oneself.

2) Abraham, Moses and Elijah were high grade satanists whose evil karma far outweighed the evil deeds of Jesus or Muhammad.

3) However, the Hebrew "prophets" had so thoroughly succeeded in imbuing their beings with the Power of Evil that they worshipped that this very Evil Power which they employed to ruthlessly maim, murder, enslave and oppress millions of their opponents helped them to escape death by assassination, unlike Jesus and Muhammad and their companions, who, despite being worshippers of evil, fell prey to murder.

Location hidden

#73815 May 26, 2014
DISASTROUS LONG TERMS EFFECTS OF EVIL

1) Murder, torture, maiming, war, slavery, rape, blood sacrifices and oppression are aspects of the Power of Evil. A satanist, like, say, Moses, who completely unites in consciousness with this Power of Evil becomes master of it and can stay above its adverse aspects for a long period while at the same time he becomes capable of manipulating the Power of Evil to such an extent that it is used as a formidable weapon against his opponents with great success.

2) In this way, the high grade satanist can continuously indulge in acts of evil either in the embodied or in the disembodied state with impunity without damaging oneself.

3) OTOH, an intermediate grade doer of evil or a low grade satanist (examples Jesus and Muhammad) may not escape the clutches of the same Power of Evil that he worships since his being is not as completely infiltrated by this Power of Evil as say the being of the High Grade Satanist.

4) As such the intermediate grade satanist or the low grade satanist usually ends up being targeted by his opponents and invariably meets a bad end.

5) What many people without access to occult experiences fail to understand is that the more one imbues one's being with the Power of Evil the more one rises above it and becomes master of it and in this manner remains immune to the adverse impacts of evil.

6) However, in the long run, stretching over numerous millennia, with the defeat or dissolution of the Power of Evil, the embodied/disembodied psychics of the High Grade satanists also get adversely affected and face defeat or dissolution together with the Power of Evil that they have been so successfully employing as part of their nature for so long.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#73816 May 26, 2014
DISASTROUS LONG TERMS EFFECTS OF EVIL

1) Murder, torture, maiming, war, slavery, rape, blood sacrifices and oppression are aspects of the Power of Evil. A satanist, like, say, Moses, who completely unites in consciousness with this Power of Evil becomes master of it and can stay above its adverse aspects for a long period while at the same time he becomes capable of manipulating the Power of Evil to such an extent that it is used as a formidable weapon against his opponents with great success.

2) In this way, the high grade satanist can continuously indulge in acts of evil either in the embodied or in the disembodied state with impunity without damaging oneself.

3) OTOH, an intermediate grade doer of evil or a low grade satanist (examples Jesus and Muhammad) may not escape the clutches of the same Power of Evil that he worships since his being is not as completely infiltrated by this Power of Evil as say the being of the High Grade Satanist.

4) As such the intermediate grade satanist or the low grade satanist usually ends up being targeted by his opponents and invariably meets a bad end.

5) What many people without access to occult experiences fail to understand is that the more one imbues one's being with the Power of Evil the more one rises above it and becomes master of it and in this manner remains immune to the adverse impacts of evil.

6) However, in the long run, stretching over numerous millennia, with the defeat or dissolution of the Power of Evil, the embodied/disembodied psychics of the High Grade satanists also get adversely affected and face defeat or dissolution together with the Power of Evil that they have been so successfully employing as part of their nature for so long.

Location hidden

#73818 May 26, 2014
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do

Location hidden

#73819 May 26, 2014
GRADES OF SATANISTS:

1) HIGH GRADE SATANISTS - Moses, Abraham, Elijah

2) INTERMEDIATE GRADE SATANIST - Muhammad

3) LOW GRADE SATANIST - Jesus

Location hidden

#73820 May 26, 2014
GRADES OF GASOLINE

1) 87 REGULAR

2) 89 MID GRADE or PLUS

3) 92 PREMIUM

Location hidden

#73821 May 26, 2014
FUNNY ARTICLE ABOUT ABANDONED OLD PEOPLE

I was amused to read an article in a weekly magazine about a simple boarding and lodging place run by a lower middle class Hindu family in suburban Mumbai - much like HUGH, they have a large old house (actually they've joined together several old cottages) and have rented out individual rooms to old persons whose kids have no time for them.

The charges are -$ 1 for breakfast,$ 1.5 for a plate full of food (rotis, rice, lentil soup, butter milk and a vegetable),$ 2 for rent of the room with a bed and a fan per day. The only thing free is water (LMAO). Extra charges for laundry running into less than $ 10 per month. Many old persons are staying with the family in the place amidst farms in a peaceful way and the media article says that they are very happy because of the dedication with which the family who owns the place cares for them.

What a way to retire in old age!

Anyway, something is better than nothing and community living can kill loneliness and the charges are dirt cheap.

Maybe Shamma would like to live in the place and evangelize about her slain mangod to the inmates.

ROFL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:39 am PST

NBC Sports 7:39AM
Aqib Talib named AFC's defensive player of the week