Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,577
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#73777 May 25, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
SOY DIET
A veg diet is low on protein.
These days to supplement my protein intake, I am drinking a glass of soy milk (without sugar, color and preservatives) with good results already showing.
I think soy or soya is the only plant food that contains all the 9 essential amino acids thereby making it a complete protein.
Some time ago, I tried eating a tiny bit of cake containing egg and the infanthood negative symptoms of nausea and stomach pain returned (but fever was missing) and besides due to the high sensitization of my nerves on account of yogic discipline my nerves began trembling and heart beats rose.
I would like to break free of a veg diet some time in future if the sensitivity of my nerves fades but then the childhood allergy to non-vegetarian food would still remain and so I guess that I'll die a virginal vegetarian. LOL.
Thats funny. I have been working to eliminate soy from my diet. For environmental as well as health reasons.

Environmentally, soy production is a disaster. As for the health benefits, humans for most of their evolutionary lifespan have been eating soy in its fermented form only. This experiment with unprocessed soy as a food additive, soy liquid, etc etc is very new and I suspect that the allergenic effects are underestimated.

Location hidden

#73778 May 25, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
FRIJOLES: Forgot to add, EVEN IF one buys into the contemporary relevance of articles written in 1906 and 1915 (ignoring the outdated definitions of mental illness), neither article posts CONTROL groups.
JOEL:
LMAO
1915?
1) Physician Claims Jews are Schizo Carriers
Subtitle: "Is Mental Illness the Jewish Disease?"
It's from Psychiatric News, published by the American Psychiatric Association. Date of publication: Oct. 25, 1972.
Thats an opinion piece with no control studies

How stupid are you?
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
2) In 1989, studies of Jews in the United States and Israel showed that “Jews were found to undergo more psychotherapy than any other group,” according to the Israel Journal of Psychiatry and Related Sciences. Whether that’s still the case is unknown.“While the prevalence rate of schizophrenia seems to be lower, neurosis seems to be higher in Jews than among non-Jews,” says Child & Family Resources’ Schindler.
so psychotherapy = mental illness? Thats news to me.
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
3) Current research being conducted at Johns Hopkins Medicine Epidemiology-Genetics Program in Psychiatry notes that the risks for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder seem to be about 1 percent for any population, but its Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Family Studies project is specifically studying Ashkenazim.“Due to a long history of marriage within the faith.
Those psychiatrists know far more science than a uneducated retard like you and have unanimously concluded about most Jews being mentally ill.
They compared the abnormal behavior of the Jews with other cases in their studies who don't show neurotic or other adverse symptoms or who show mild signs. The stats are available.
But yet you dont cite the results.

Anyone can study anything. Show me the results.
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Besides, don't you think a specifically objective control is more applicable to experiments in chemistry, physics and biology than to psychiatry where abnormal behavior is easy to spot to the trained eye of an expert working in the field for decades?
How much of science do you know, idiot, when you could not even answer simple Chemistry questions on oxidation state and failed to understand the meaning of redox potential from the given mathematical equations? As for Math and Physics, you're a big zero.
Stop defending the indefensible, brainless homosexual man, ok?
tangent

Location hidden

#73779 May 25, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Satanism, inbreeding and circumcision adversely impact the mind, emotions, body and behavior.
opinion

Location hidden

#73780 May 25, 2014
[QUOTE who="JOEL COOL DUDE"
2) In 1989, studies of Jews in the United States and Israel showed that “Jews were found to undergo more psychotherapy than any other group,” according to the Israel Journal of Psychiatry and Related Sciences. Whether that’s still the case is unknown.“While the prevalence rate of schizophrenia seems to be lower, neurosis seems to be higher in Jews than among non-Jews,” says Child & Family Resources’ Schindler.
3) Current research being conducted at Johns Hopkins Medicine Epidemiology-Genetics Program in Psychiatry notes that the risks for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder seem to be about 1 percent for any population, but its Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Family Studies project is specifically studying Ashkenazim.“Due to a long history of marriage within the faith.
Those psychiatrists know far more science than a uneducated retard like you and have unanimously concluded about most Jews being mentally ill.
[/QUOTE]

Here is where you lifted that cut and paste - I like the way you separated the paragraphs into #2 and #3 as if they were independently promoting your nonsense

Note the rest of the article which does not say anything about group comparisons. Its a piece SUGGESTING that Jews have AS MANY incidences of mental illness as the general population, not more - as a wakeup to at least treat those....

http://azjewishpost.com/2010/jewish-health-pr...

[QUOTE who="JOEL COOL DUDE"They compared the abnormal behavior of the Jews with other cases in their studies who don't show neurotic or other adverse symptoms or who show mild signs. The stats are available.[/QUOTE]

Liar Liar pants on fire

Location hidden

#73781 May 25, 2014
BY the way, in your crusade to supposedly prove your point about mental illness- you lost sight of the other allegation you made a few days ago

That Jews have lower IQs

What happened to that allegation?

(and no, cut and pastes from 1906 are not sufficient either)

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#73782 May 25, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Thats funny. I have been working to eliminate soy from my diet. For environmental as well as health reasons.
Well, the East Asians have been consuming a lot of soy and pork for centuries with no dangerous side effects.

Well, as far as the environmental issue is concerned, it is said that raising livestock is more damaging to water, land, air and food resources than mere farming for food.

Location hidden

#73783 May 25, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
BY the way, in your crusade to supposedly prove your point about mental illness- you lost sight of the other allegation you made a few days ago

That Jews have lower IQs
Yes, that is true in many ways otherwise a so-called great like Einstein wouldn't have stooped to the cheap level of plagiarizing his work from that of others.

I can add other points as well regarding the thieving tendencies of the community.

Some of the European Jews may be smart but that is due to their Aryan genes and the way they put their inborn talent to work.

Since decades, now, the Jews are increasingly being pushed out of the limelight by cleverer people of other communities.

As far as mental illness is concerned, scientific studies of the 1800s or early 1900s are valid since mental illness is hereditary and can be passed down the family chain for generations till the present.

The Jewish Encyclopedia of 1906 clearly cites the research work of psychiatric experts that points to mental illness being much higher among Jews than that found in other communities.

Satanism, inbreeding and circumcision are the main culprits that have harmed the Jews.

Given the mass intermarriage of Jews with people of other communities, things could be becoming better for future generations and in view of the very large number of atheist Jews or of Jews turning to secular mystical traditions things should be looking up on the mental health front.

Location hidden

#73784 May 25, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

opinion
The community's belief system is based on damaging practices like satanism, inbreeding and circumcision - fact.

Location hidden

#73785 May 25, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

so psychotherapy = mental illness? Thats news to me.

<quoted text>
"In 1989, studies of Jews in the United States and Israel showed that “Jews were found to undergo more psychotherapy than any other group,” according to the Israel Journal of Psychiatry and Related Sciences. Whether that’s still the case is unknown.“While the prevalence rate of schizophrenia seems to be lower, neurosis seems to be higher in Jews than among non-Jews,” says Child & Family Resources’ Schindler."

psychotherapy - psycho = mind, therapy = treatment

And so psychotherapy = treatment for mental illness.

Psychotherapy is a general term for treating mental health problems by interacting with a psychiatrist, psychologist or other mental health provider.

Location hidden

#73786 May 25, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

tangent
"How much of science do you know, idiot, when you could not even answer simple Chemistry questions on oxidation state and failed to understand the meaning of redox potential from the given mathematical equations? As for Math and Physics, you're a big zero."

So, what do know about TANGENTS, dunce?

LOL.

Location hidden

#73788 May 25, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Thats an opinion piece with no control studies
BTW, what kind of objective control would you set up?

In terms of efficacy of medicine and/or other forms of therapy?

In terms of responses to normal situations?

In terms of brain activity scans?

All the articles attributed to mental health experts are based on the incidence of mental illnesses among Jews versus other communities - so what control do you need when the comparison makes it clear that more Jews show mental illnesses than people of other communities?

Location hidden

#73789 May 25, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the East Asians have been consuming a lot of soy and pork for centuries with no dangerous side effects.
Well, as far as the environmental issue is concerned, it is said that raising livestock is more damaging to water, land, air and food resources than mere farming for food.
yes, but soy in its fermented form - as tofu or as soy sauce - thats my point.

The issue with soy production is that because of the booming market, lots of natural land has been cleared for production.

Location hidden

#73790 May 25, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is true in many ways otherwise a so-called great like Einstein wouldn't have stooped to the cheap level of plagiarizing his work from that of others.
I can add other points as well regarding the thieving tendencies of the community.
Some of the European Jews may be smart but that is due to their Aryan genes and the way they put their inborn talent to work.
Since decades, now, the Jews are increasingly being pushed out of the limelight by cleverer people of other communities.
As far as mental illness is concerned, scientific studies of the 1800s or early 1900s are valid since mental illness is hereditary and can be passed down the family chain for generations till the present.
The Jewish Encyclopedia of 1906 clearly cites the research work of psychiatric experts that points to mental illness being much higher among Jews than that found in other communities.
Satanism, inbreeding and circumcision are the main culprits that have harmed the Jews.
Given the mass intermarriage of Jews with people of other communities, things could be becoming better for future generations and in view of the very large number of atheist Jews or of Jews turning to secular mystical traditions things should be looking up on the mental health front.
you are worse than Hughbe - rather than acknowledging that 1906 "research" is hopelessly outdated, you dig in.

Location hidden

#73791 May 25, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
"In 1989, studies of Jews in the United States and Israel showed that “Jews were found to undergo more psychotherapy than any other group,” according to the Israel Journal of Psychiatry and Related Sciences. Whether that’s still the case is unknown.“While the prevalence rate of schizophrenia seems to be lower, neurosis seems to be higher in Jews than among non-Jews,” says Child & Family Resources’ Schindler."
psychotherapy - psycho = mind, therapy = treatment
And so psychotherapy = treatment for mental illness.
Psychotherapy is a general term for treating mental health problems by interacting with a psychiatrist, psychologist or other mental health provider.
you wouldnt know this, being mentally deranged, but the paradigm of psychotherapy is that it is needed for EVERYONE.

Location hidden

#73792 May 25, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, what kind of objective control would you set up?
In terms of efficacy of medicine and/or other forms of therapy?
In terms of responses to normal situations?
In terms of brain activity scans?
All the articles attributed to mental health experts are based on the incidence of mental illnesses among Jews versus other communities - so what control do you need when the comparison makes it clear that more Jews show mental illnesses than people of other communities?
For a T-Test all you need is two populations, loosely defined.

Not rocket science - any grad student in social sciences can do this.

Not a single reference of your did a comparison with other communities - stop being a Hughbe

Location hidden

#73793 May 25, 2014
ANCIENT ORIGIN OF SOY MILK

The oldest evidence of soy milk production is from China where a kitchen scene proving use of soy milk was incised on a stone slab dated around AD 25–225. It also appeared in a chapter called Four Taboos (Szu-Hui) in the AD 82 book called Lunheng by Wang Chong, possibly the first written record of soy milk.

Location hidden

#73794 May 25, 2014
JEWISH ENCYCLOPEDIA

Mental disease:

Among the Jews the proportion of insane has been observed to be very large. From statistics collected by Buschan he concludes that they are four to six times more liable to mental disease than are non-Jews.

Lombroso quotes Servi ("Gli Israeliti di Europa," 1872) to the effect that in Italy there is one insane among 391 Jews, nearly four times as many as among the Catholic population of that country.

Verga ("Archivio di Statistico," 1880) shows that in 1870 there was one insane among 1,775 Catholics in Italy, while with the Jews it reached the alarming proportion of one insane in 384 of population.

A similar phenomenon has been observed in other countries.

In the various provinces of Germany and also in Denmark the percentage of Jewish insane is very large, as is seen from the figures in the appended table.

Google: Jewish Encyclopedia The unedited full-text of the 1906 Jewish Encyclopedia (with tables of comparison between Jews and non-Jews)

Frequency of Hysteria Among Jews.

Location hidden

#73795 May 25, 2014
My birthday falls on June 12. I am busy making preparations for a party to be held either by the pool side of the Taj or on the lush lawns of an elite club house in South Mumbai. One has to book these high-profile venues well in advance since this is marriage season back here and so bookings are hard to come by.

Location hidden

#73796 May 25, 2014
PLANNING

The invites are being printed on ivory handmade paper with 23 carat gold edgings. The envelope is of off white raw silk with specific geometrics in coffee/bronze hues. The invite goes out with a hamper of the choicest dried fruit from Afghanistan. My party wear outfits are being exclusively designed by none other than the highly talented Shahab Durazi. Shoes from Prada (I have had enough of Jimmy Choo!). Once the venue booking is confirmed in a few days, I will be sitting down with certain famous master chefs planning out the world food menu and will be assisted in the task by an expert nutritionist. The special touches to the decor/ambience of the selected venue will be discussed with an expert. I will be soon talking to a famous DJ back here regarding the choice of music. My late parents never accepted gifts and I too have made it clear on the invite that gifts should not be presented. It's gonna be fun.

Location hidden

#73797 May 25, 2014
Where's that salesman, Former, who has the ugly mind of an imbecile?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Fri savant 40
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov 7 Realist 615
Hearing set for teen who allegedly shot father ... (Jan '11) Oct 29 Circe 6
Mimbres area Oct 24 Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct '14 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct '14 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct '14 yankeedudell 47
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:35 pm PST

ESPN 1:35PM
Fitzgerald game-time decision for Cardinals
NBC Sports 3:26 PM
Bobby Wagner set to return for Seahawks - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:05 PM
Will Larry Fitzgerald be ready to go in Week 12?
NBC Sports10:16 AM
DeMarcus Ware added to injury report, listed as probable
NBC Sports12:47 PM
Eric Decker admits it's tough to see Emmanuel Sanders's success