Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,265
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#73525 May 12, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually took the time to read through that rant?
consider it social work.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73526 May 12, 2014
1. "Christians are the most persecuted group in the world, according to a 2014 Pew study."

WHAT? I thought that it was the ....ists, oh that is self-persecution.

2. " In 2013, a Vatican spokesman reported 100,000 Christians are murdered each year. Churches are regularly burned in Nigeria, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Indonesia, and Iraq. Christian pastors have been jailed and beheaded."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features/blogs...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#73527 May 12, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think?
I took it from the last line.
Huggy: "Support Christian businesses and all who are not hostile to you."

Support Xtian FM Radio at xtianfmradio.com/

I wonder if they have fundraising drives like NPR?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#73528 May 12, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
consider it social work.
Don't bother. It's a lost cause.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#73530 May 12, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever see a Christian broadcaster that wasn't taking part in a never stopping beg a thon?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73531 May 12, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Son, I am NOT speaking about the lunatic FRINGE elements like yourself.

2.Also explain the meaning of "AND ALL who are NOT hostile to you."

3. What is the listenership of your radio station and tell me the size of the organization itself. Relate that to the well over TWO BILLION Christians in the world. Let me get a closer figure for Christians here goes and see if you can understand the numbers.

Christian population of the world based on the CIA. There are over 2,344,000,000

Now relate your group and its numbers to that number ,2.3 BILLION,and then use your aberration or Xtian FM radio to speak about all CHRISTIANS.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73532 May 12, 2014
Don't worry boys, I shall be promoting the concept of an eye for an eye as taught by the prophet Moses.

As it is done to Christians I shall promote that they do back the same things as that is FAIR and JUST.

God Almighty of the Torah LOVES what is FAIR and JUST.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#73533 May 12, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Son, I am NOT speaking about the lunatic FRINGE elements like yourself.
2.Also explain the meaning of "AND ALL who are NOT hostile to you."
3. What is the listenership of your radio station and tell me the size of the organization itself. Relate that to the well over TWO BILLION Christians in the world. Let me get a closer figure for Christians here goes and see if you can understand the numbers.
Christian population of the world based on the CIA. There are over 2,344,000,000
Now relate your group and its numbers to that number ,2.3 BILLION,and then use your aberration or Xtian FM radio to speak about all CHRISTIANS.
There are 1.2 billion Roman Catholics worldwide. They use the XP (chi rho) symbol from the Greek word for Christ--the original language of the New Testament.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#73534 May 12, 2014
HughBe wrote:
1. "Christians are the most persecuted group in the world, according to a 2014 Pew study."
WHAT? I thought that it was the ....ists, oh that is self-persecution.
2. " In 2013, a Vatican spokesman reported 100,000 Christians are murdered each year. Churches are regularly burned in Nigeria, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Indonesia, and Iraq. Christian pastors have been jailed and beheaded."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features/blogs...
You have to understand what happened. The Christians killed off most every other pious group so there is only they themselves left to suffer from extremists who bastardize the worship of the monotheistic G-d of Abraham. What goes around; comes around.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#73535 May 12, 2014
Oh, I forgot:

"God Almighty of the Torah LOVES what is FAIR and JUST."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73536 May 12, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever see a Christian broadcaster that wasn't taking part in a never stopping beg a thon?
1. Typical HOSTILITY towards Christians, on display.

2. Typical STUPIDITY, on display.

3. Help me out here. Is THAT fool really saying that when he watches the Catholics or the Adventists or the Anglicans broadcasters they are on "a never stopping beg a thon?"

4. Over half of Christians are Catholics, did THAT genius know this?

5. Anglicans are over 85, 000,000

6. What is the size of your religion and I mean the REAL size and NOT the deluded numbers where you ascribe religion to atheist and agnostics who are of your RACE?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#73537 May 12, 2014
RUACH

1) RUACH has nothing to do with life, death, transmigration, metempsychosis or reincarnation.

2) RUACH is simply an inferior energy of the lower vital energy of consciousness and is concerned more with generating adverse impulses that're connected with nerve tremors, abnormal heart beats, vulgar sensations and the like.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73538 May 12, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>There are 1.2 billion Roman Catholics worldwide. They use the XP (chi rho) symbol from the Greek word for Christ--the original language of the New Testament.
Do YOU understand your OWN words? Explain them to me. Here they are.

"They use the XP (chi rho) symbol from the Greek word for Christ"

Hint: XP=Christ is NOT the same as "X" as in Xtian.

The hint is ONLY a part of what is expected. Moreover, there are over 30,000 DENOMINATIONS. So any half-wit knows that one cannot use the symbol of one group/DENOMINATION and apply it HONESTLY to ALL groups.

To make it worse there are elements that have MISREPRESENTED the symbol i.e. "XP" of one group and applied their DECEITFUL and nasty misrepresentation to all of Christianity. See above.

Try and THINK about what I am saying, it won't kill you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73539 May 12, 2014
Eric wrote:
Oh, I forgot:
"God Almighty of the Torah LOVES what is FAIR and JUST."
Rabbi, I take it that you did NOT know that. Try reading the Torah for a change it is ALL over it.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#73540 May 12, 2014
HaShem's GLARING ERROR WITH THE RUACH:

1) The animating, illumining and self-organizing principle in the body is the psychic energy of consciousness that stands behind the human equivalents of mind, vital and body in the deepest dimension of the cardiac force center in the middle of the chest.

2) The psychic is connected with the Self.

3) Obviously, HaShem and Moses knew nothing about the psychic nor of the self and so both these ignoramuses (HaShem and Moses) settled for the inferior ruach of the lower vital and thought that it was the prime mover and shaker in the body.

LMAO.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73541 May 12, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think?
I took it from the last line.
Cult of Reason----You actually took the time to read through that rant?

Frijoles----What do you think?

HughBe--- Classic. I like their sense of humour e.g. the latter is humourously suggesting that the former can THINK.

Bi
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#73542 May 12, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Typical HOSTILITY towards Christians, on display.
2. Typical STUPIDITY, on display.
3. Help me out here. Is THAT fool really saying that when he watches the Catholics or the Adventists or the Anglicans broadcasters they are on "a never stopping beg a thon?"
4. Over half of Christians are Catholics, did THAT genius know this?
5. Anglicans are over 85, 000,000
6. What is the size of your religion and I mean the REAL size and NOT the deluded numbers where you ascribe religion to atheist and agnostics who are of your RACE?
I watch and listen to religious broadcasts all the time. It is my way of keeping up with their doctrine. That includes ewtn. I know of Anglican broadcasts that are available in my area. Can you offer some? Otherwise, I stand by my statement. At the end of every Christian broadcast that I have watched or listened they are trying to pitch something.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#73543 May 12, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
RUACH
1) RUACH has nothing to do with life, death, transmigration, metempsychosis or reincarnation.
2) RUACH is simply an inferior energy of the lower vital energy of consciousness and is concerned more with generating adverse impulses that're connected with nerve tremors, abnormal heart beats, vulgar sensations and the like.
Joel

1) Joel has nothing to do with life, death, transmigration, metempsychosis or reincarnation.
2) Joel is simply an inferior life form and is concerned more with generating Blue Balls and Premature Ejaculation and the like.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#73544 May 12, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do YOU understand your OWN words? Explain them to me. Here they are.
"They use the XP (chi rho) symbol from the Greek word for Christ"
Hint: XP=Christ is NOT the same as "X" as in Xtian.
Oh yes it is. We have given to you multiple links stating the X in Xtian comes from the Greek letter chi ("X").
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
The hint is ONLY a part of what is expected. Moreover, there are over 30,000 DENOMINATIONS. So any half-wit knows that one cannot use the symbol of one group/DENOMINATION and apply it HONESTLY to ALL groups.
Hughbe: " Over half of Christians are Catholics, did THAT genius know this?"
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#73545 May 12, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbi, I take it that you did NOT know that. Try reading the Torah for a change it is ALL over it.
I am just reminding the one who is now complaining that the Pew Study found that Christians are the most persecuted. What goes around; comes around. And: "God Almighty of the Torah LOVES what is FAIR and JUST."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:06 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:06PM