Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,015
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73309 May 8, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
I feel sad for the poor and middle classes as they are unable to keep pace with the rising standard of living.
I do believe that you meant rising COST of living.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#73310 May 8, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Note, the THOSE include Christians, Judaists, Hindus, Muslims and ALL those who support FREEDOM of Religion and who embrace the teachings on homosexuality as outlined in the scriptures.
Judaists?

I am sorry, this word is not in Websters' dictionary.

Please dont bother us until you learn to speak normal English...

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73311 May 8, 2014
It is obvious to me that Christians cannot hold their religious beliefs without being penalized, over there. So, it is my opinion that ALL Christians should NOT support a single business that has either top management or major shareholders/owners who are HOSTILE to Christianity be they HOMOSEXUALS or otherwise.

Buy ONLY from Christian companies and NOT from those who would seek to take away your freedom.

Use your PURCHASING POWER. Do NOT become SLAVES of the minority.

Finally: as Christians ensure that there is freedom for ALL even your enemies BUT do NOT make them rich or richer build your brethren.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#73312 May 8, 2014
Wow! Hugh, the A-Level Dunce is talking Physics.

Location hidden

#73313 May 8, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I do believe that you meant rising COST of living.
Both - looking at the affluence around them they too seek better standards of living but rising costs keeps most of their pet desires unfulfilled.

Location hidden

#73314 May 8, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

I probably average fewer than 2 drinks or beers or wines per month.
How often do you make-out with chubby black bums like Hugh?:)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73315 May 8, 2014
HughBe----Note, the THOSE include Christians, Judaists, Hindus, Muslims and ALL those who support FREEDOM of Religion and who embrace the teachings on homosexuality as outlined in the scriptures.

Frijoles---Judaists?

HughBe--- Why are you so averse to learning? You are a Judaist.

Lesson 1:

Religion is Judaism its members are Judaists.

COMPARE: Religion is Buddhism its members are Buddhist.

Lesson 2:-- Do you see Xtians in the Webster's dictionary? YOU are comfortable with the letters being used to describe Christians. Why? Why are you HOSTILE to Christians?

Do YOU understand that your unstable behaviour speaks about your mental health?

Hint: Think about your rejection of a legitimate word Judaists because it is not in the dictionary and your acceptance of a "word" Xtians that is ALSO not in the dictionary.

Why the inconsistency?

Frijoles---Please dont bother us until you learn to speak normal English...

HughBe--- If you were willing, I would afford you the opportunity to LEARN English and more but alas you are contented to remain in your black hole.

Location hidden

#73316 May 8, 2014
The Higher Force covers a whole range of frequencies from subtlest to grossest - everything has to be experienced, one after the other, as part of the retracing of one's steps back to one's divine origins.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#73317 May 8, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, I have been checking out the fellas and have observed that they are having their own way, for now. As soon as the 87% of Americans/ Christians stand up it shall all change.
My recommendations to ALL Christians is that they UNITE and VOTE only for THOSE who share their beliefs on matters of HOMOSEXUALITY and religious freedom.
Note, the THOSE include Christians, Judaists, Hindus, Muslims and ALL those who support FREEDOM of Religion and who embrace the teachings on homosexuality as outlined in the scriptures.
I was asking about your habit of cruising public men's room and comparing yourself to others. What would your god say about this practice?

The other matter is far less interesting to me.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>No one who would seek to suppress the free speech of others on their religious beliefs should be supported by any Christian. Anyone who supports the removal of Jesus from fabric of society should NEVER be supported by even ONE Christian.
No one is talking about curtailing free speech. Go to church and say anything you want.

Jesus shouldn't in the fabric of society, only in the fabric of your church and perhaps your home. And good Americans who happen to be Christians (or any other religion) should agree with this.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>Now to what comes below. Tell me what has the RELIGIOUS beliefs of the 2 Christians have to do with their jobs?
If they were preaching on the job then I would have no problem with the action taken but that is not the case. What is happening in America is that YOUR freedom is being eroded and you don't even know it.
"HGTV has canceled a pilot hosted by twin brothers with a history of preaching against homosexuality, abortion and divorce following backlash from fans.
“HGTV has decided not to move forward with the Benham Brothers’ series,” the network wrote on its Facebook page Wednesday."
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/hgtv-cancels-pilot-...
Not religious beliefs, but like you, hate speech and bigotry. And of course ignorance.

These guys sound like real knuckle draggers.

I bet you'd get along well with them.

You could all sit around and talk about how fags are wrecking the country.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73318 May 8, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE----Wow! Hugh, the A-Level Dunce is talking Physics.

Hugh--- This DUNCE actually did A-Level Physics but what about THAT dunce?

Location hidden

#73319 May 8, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

What's the opposite of "above me?
I know that you sleep beneath the chubby black bum, Hugh, when both of you get physical.

LOL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73320 May 8, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Both - looking at the affluence around them they too seek better standards of living but rising costs keeps most of their pet desires unfulfilled.
It is my hope that THAT genius at least understands that by definition the middle and the lower classes have NEVER kept up with the standard of living of the upper and so your both makes no sense.

Much love, little pink dick.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#73321 May 8, 2014
HughBe wrote:
It is obvious to me that Christians cannot hold their religious beliefs without being penalized, over there. So, it is my opinion that ALL Christians should NOT support a single business that has either top management or major shareholders/owners who are HOSTILE to Christianity be they HOMOSEXUALS or otherwise.
Buy ONLY from Christian companies and NOT from those who would seek to take away your freedom.
Use your PURCHASING POWER. Do NOT become SLAVES of the minority.
Finally: as Christians ensure that there is freedom for ALL even your enemies BUT do NOT make them rich or richer build your brethren.
It's actually the opposite.

Any corporation/broadcaster/tv channel/network that carried a show hosted by homophobes (racists/haters etc) would probably lose its advertisers and see protests.

The Duck Dynasty guys only survived due to the huge popularity of the show BEFORE the guy opened his stupid mouth. But that was the exception.

Location hidden

#73323 May 8, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

BTW how is your health these days?
Bad.

My psychophysical apparatus is nearly wrecked because of harmful forces thrown at me by someone.

I am thinking of getting the super-sensitivity of my nerves lowered by simply refusing to participate in the spontaneous yogic experiences that often come my way.

Hopefully, I won't have to indulge in alcohol, drugs or sex acts to throw off the constant presence of the Higher Force which has brought me great yogic experiences but the force attacks that follow are horrific.

I just want to be in the ordinary consciousness and lead a relaxed life rather than aim for the highest achievements like self-realization or supramentalization and so on and in the absence of a competent guru the going is tougher and so I think it's time I quit for good by refusing to participate in the spontaneous yogic process.

Location hidden

#73324 May 8, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

It is my hope that THAT genius at least understands that by definition the middle and the lower classes have NEVER kept up with the standard of living of the upper and so your both makes no sense.
They aspire for the high life.

The rich want to get richer and the middle classes want to get rich.

Location hidden

#73325 May 8, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually the opposite.
Any corporation/broadcaster/tv channel/network that carried a show hosted by homophobes (racists/haters etc) would probably lose its advertisers and see protests.
The Duck Dynasty guys only survived due to the huge popularity of the show BEFORE the guy opened his stupid mouth. But that was the exception.
I love it when these fickle "free speechers" realize that their speech may be in conflict with the free market....oops

Location hidden

#73326 May 8, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Much love, little pink dick.
I think that you're intent on taking my pink thingy in your mouth or in your rear, right?

Run along to the nearest public toilet....

Location hidden

#73327 May 8, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HughBe----Note, the THOSE include Christians, Judaists, Hindus, Muslims and ALL those who support FREEDOM of Religion and who embrace the teachings on homosexuality as outlined in the scriptures.
Frijoles---Judaists?
HughBe--- Why are you so averse to learning? You are a Judaist.
Lesson 1:
Religion is Judaism its members are Judaists.
COMPARE: Religion is Buddhism its members are Buddhist.
Lesson 2:-- Do you see Xtians in the Webster's dictionary? YOU are comfortable with the letters being used to describe Christians. Why? Why are you HOSTILE to Christians?
Do YOU understand that your unstable behaviour speaks about your mental health?
Hint: Think about your rejection of a legitimate word Judaists because it is not in the dictionary and your acceptance of a "word" Xtians that is ALSO not in the dictionary.
Why the inconsistency?
Frijoles---Please dont bother us until you learn to speak normal English...
HughBe--- If you were willing, I would afford you the opportunity to LEARN English and more but alas you are contented to remain in your black hole.
You are using words not in our standard dictionary and as such this content shall be ignored until you start to use standard English again

Location hidden

#73328 May 8, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Hugh--- This DUNCE actually did A-Level Physics but what about THAT dunce?
I think you studied COOKERY and SEWING instead of Physics at the A Levels.

Much love.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73329 May 8, 2014
HughBe---Indeed, I have been checking out the fellas and have observed that they are having their own way, for now. As soon as the 87% of Americans/ Christians stand up it shall all change.
My recommendations to ALL Christians is that they UNITE and VOTE only for THOSE who share their beliefs on matters of HOMOSEXUALITY and religious freedom.

Former---I was asking about your habit of cruising public men's room and comparing yourself to others. What would your god say about this practice?

HughBe--- I understood your misguided wishful thinking and opted to instruct you along the right path.

Former---The other matter is far less interesting to me.

HughBe--- Why the allergy to wisdom?

HughBe ------No one who would seek to suppress the free speech of others on their religious beliefs should be supported by any Christian. Anyone who supports the removal of Jesus from fabric of society should NEVER be supported by even ONE Christian.

Former---No one is talking about curtailing free speech. Go to church and say anything you want.

HughBe--- Son, when you don't understand as is the current case ask for HELP. The men did NOT talk religion on their jobs. They were PENALIZED because of their support for their church doctrines and things that they have said in the past. Wake up.

Former---Jesus shouldn't in the fabric of society, only in the fabric of your church and perhaps your home.

HughBe--- And perhaps at HOME? Are you drunk on horse piss? Are you totally DUNCE?

Freedom means that you can speak about your RELIGION wherever you want to including on the internet on radio and television etc and none of these are HOMES or CHURCHES.

It cannot be that HOMOSEXUALS like you can FREELY talk about your homosexuality and Christians cannot talk about their religion. You talk about your homosexuality EVERYWHERE. How comes?

What about the RIGHTS of Christians to do the same?

HughBe---Now to what comes below. Tell me what has the RELIGIOUS beliefs of the 2 Christians have to do with their jobs?

If they were preaching on the job then I would have no problem with the action taken but that is not the case. What is happening in America is that YOUR freedom is being eroded and you don't even know it.

"HGTV has canceled a pilot hosted by twin brothers with a history of preaching against homosexuality, abortion and divorce following backlash from fans.
“HGTV has decided not to move forward with the Benham Brothers’ series,” the network wrote on its Facebook page Wednesday."
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/hgtv-cancels-pilot -...

Former----Not religious beliefs, but like you, hate speech and bigotry. And of course ignorance.

HughBe--- Cite the HATE speech plus they DID NOT do it on the JOB. Get it DUNCE?

YOUR type want to DEPRIVE Christians of earning an INCOME because Christians oppose homosexuality, that is what happened. The men were deprived of INCOME. I say do the same to HOMOSEXUALS.

Former---These guys sound like real knuckle draggers.
I bet you'd get along well with them.

HughBe--- Spoken like a true practitioner of the rear arts.

Former---You could all sit around and talk about how fags are wrecking the countr

HughBe--- I said no such thing but I accept your inside knowledge of their agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM