Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#73212 May 6, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexual orientation which is a psychological mechanism dictates how the penis/vagina responds.
In gays, the sexual attraction is for members of the same sex - a case of penis on penis or a case of vagina on vagina.
LOL.
I am quite embarrassed typing all this explicit stuff. LMAO.
LMAO to such an extend that it keeps ending up on the board here!

Now what do you actually know about lesbians that is not based on flawed analogies.

And by the way are you still afraid of/disgusted by sex or is this your final pubescent phase we are seeing?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#73213 May 7, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough. Of course, traveling back in time seems highly unlikely, if not impossible, but these mind experiments can be interesting and insightful.
One day it got me to think if changing the past at one point by travelling back would create a "parallel" line spatio-temporal where the two presents co-exist separetely, having only in common the past...

Location hidden

#73214 May 7, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it's more like 5:55 am
Was he wrong of 20 minutes or so?

Looks like the troll doesn't live there? What do you think?
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#73215 May 7, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he wrong of 20 minutes or so?
Looks like the troll doesn't live there? What do you think?
Mumbai is in a half time zone. I didn't know that. Seems he didn't know that.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#73216 May 7, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
One day it got me to think if changing the past at one point by travelling back would create a "parallel" line spatio-temporal where the two presents co-exist separetely, having only in common the past...
The multi-verse
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse

A fertile subject in science fiction.

Location hidden

#73217 May 7, 2014
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Now what do you actually know about lesbians that is not based on flawed analogies.
Really, what does Joel know of anything?

I dont recollect anything in particular he has ever gotten right.

And equally amusing, is his lack of awareness that he is continually wrong.

Location hidden

#73218 May 7, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Mumbai is in a half time zone. I didn't know that. Seems he didn't know that.
fascinating!(that he didnt know that)

Years ago a number of us peculated he is probably posting from his parent's basement in Brooklyn, or something like that. And Rick Moss (pbuh) is convinced he is posting from an asylum, whenever they give him back his laptop privileges.

Location hidden

#73219 May 7, 2014
peculation?

Location hidden

#73220 May 7, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Mumbai is in a half time zone. I didn't know that. Seems he didn't know that.
Never understood why he wanted us to know what time is in Mumbai.

It looked like he wanted to prove something.

It's hard to think he made a typo because he can watch the time on his pc, swatch, etc

But he made a mistake right on half hour thing and he's supposed to live in a half time zone.

I think this time he forgot the half time thing and he's posting from a different place than Mumbai.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#73221 May 7, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Mumbai is in a half time zone. I didn't know that. Seems he didn't know that.
The clock display on my computer was slow. I have now adjusted it.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73222 May 7, 2014
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>

I know one thing that for a female to be sexually attracted to a female is abnormal.

Location hidden

#73223 May 7, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The multi-verse
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse
A fertile subject in science fiction.
I think that is an example of a parallel universe created by man when tries to change the past, where as the multiverse is an unspecific number of universes that exist regardless what man did does and will do.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73224 May 7, 2014
MAIN QUESTION ON TIME TRAVEL

If we can time travel by whatever means, the main question to ask is this:

1) How would the past exist?

2) Or, in other words, in what form would we encounter the past?

Location hidden

#73225 May 7, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
fascinating!(that he didnt know that)
Years ago a number of us peculated he is probably posting from his parent's basement in Brooklyn, or something like that. And Rick Moss (pbuh) is convinced he is posting from an asylum, whenever they give him back his laptop privileges.
There was an american poster two years ago who observed Jolly and noted that when he's off that corrispond to the nighttime in Cali.

Location hidden

#73226 May 7, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I know one thing that for a female to be sexually attracted to a female is abnormal.
Normal and abnormal are subjective terms.

I thought that these elementary things were understood by you time ago...

Location hidden

#73227 May 7, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it possible that the time on your pc was slow?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73228 May 7, 2014
STRINGS - MULTIVERSE & PARALLEL UNIVERSES

In the string model of cosmology, the multiverse is a hypothesis in which other universes exist besides our own (or it could mean that our universe is not the only one) and that in this multiverse many universes exist parallel to each other. The fundamental physical laws in a parallel universe could be similar in some ways or radically different from those that we observe in our own universe.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#73229 May 7, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, BS.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73230 May 7, 2014
COSMOLOGY

The idea of MULTIVERSE is found in the VEDAS where many competing universes on different spatiotemporal dimensions that interpenetrate each other exist and keep influencing each other at all times - the closer a universe, the stronger its impact. At the same time, it is said that numerous universes keeping popping into existence and keep dissolving in the cosmic spacetime fabric. Everything is viewed as an endless cycle.Once the cosmic fabric is withdrawn by an act of dissolution then the cosmic spatiotemporal fabric reduces into a subtle state in which laws, phenomena and beings lose their individuality with everything entering into an indistinguishable set of vibrations of energy. During the next cosmic cycle, everything begins becoming gross and still more gross and once again the Source enters the manifest mode from a state of the unmanifest and the cosmic drama recommences.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73231 May 7, 2014
I am unable to post a link on Topix from any of my 5 computers. I will be contacting Topix to see what the problem is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Southwest Print Fiesta will be held on Labor Da... Aug 18 just asking 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... (Jun '15) Aug 4 save the water 5
News DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ... Jul '16 Vera lane 1
Silver City, , but choice of NOT accepting ever... Jul '16 mrtnz1955 2
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... Jun '16 Susanna 7
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun '16 Tony 625
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2

Pinos Altos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages