Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72043 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#73170 May 6, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I did and maybe I didn't.
In this case "the devil you know" definitely killed several million people.
In terms of a gamble, the gamble would be that the results (of killing young Hitler) would not be worse than that.
That might be a fair gamble, for mankind, though not necessary any specific person or family.
I mean, seriously, what are the chances that killing him could make things worse?
Europe was ripe for war. What if a different leader with different war plans (I.e. Leave Russia alone) led to a more protracted war. Or worse, an axis alliance with Russia. This scenario could have the potential of leading to more deaths. How many died in WWI without a Hitler?

That's just one of many possibilities. Some with good outcomes. some not so good. Do you really want to take that chance? I say, let the past be, and focus on the present and future.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#73171 May 6, 2014
ADOLF HITLER was a product of heredity, miseducation, circumstances, occult, homosexuality and brain washing (courtesy Tavistock). He was more a puppet in the hands of his mentors than anything else. Latest declassified FBI files, says Henry Makow, reveal the source of Hitler's funding and the friends who helped him escape to Argentina after WW2 which was a scripted war engineered by powerful lobbies working with a specific plan of milking the situation to garner greater economic monopolies, creating greater mind control of the terrified masses and carving out of Israel in the ME.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#73172 May 6, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
COR claims to be a scientist but over the years has displayed poor understanding of Math, Science, Logic and Morality.
And you claim to be a yogi. But you don't act like one. You are conceited. You are dictatorial. You are self centered. You do nothing to help mankind. You are often depressed. You allow others to take advantage of you.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73173 May 6, 2014
COR: I say, let the past be, and focus on the present and future."

JOEL: LMAO. Past, present and future form a complex causal chain with one influencing the other in overt and in subtle ways. One can never let the past be since the past spills over into the present and the past and present shape the future.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73174 May 6, 2014
Eric, Go and find yourself a 13 year old boy to screw.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73175 May 6, 2014
Bye, boyz. It's 5:30 am here. LOL.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#73176 May 6, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Eric, Go and find yourself a 13 year old boy to screw.
Truth hurts, right Joel!
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#73177 May 6, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Bye, boyz. It's 5:30 am here. LOL.
Actually it's more like 5:55 am
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#73178 May 6, 2014
Current local time in Mumbai

Mumbai, India exact time, official time zone, time change dates 2014, time in Mumbai right now

Official time
05:55:11 AM, Wednesday 07, May 2014

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#73179 May 6, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I did and maybe I didn't.
In this case "the devil you know" definitely killed several million people.
In terms of a gamble, the gamble would be that the results (of killing young Hitler) would not be worse than that.
That might be a fair gamble, for mankind, though not necessary any specific person or family.
I mean, seriously, what are the chances that killing him could make things worse?
This article articulates my sentiments perfectly...

http://www.theguardian.com/science/brain-flap...

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#73180 May 6, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Does being over 6 feet tall impair one's critical faculties of cognition and does it affect one's sexual orientation?
I don't think so.
What impaired your critical faculties of cognition?

Panorama City, CA

#73181 May 6, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
This teaching is specific and more a warning about what to expect in the sense that it says what a believer in Jesus would have to face in those days when the faith was in its germination stage.
I associate Christianity more with self-denigration (the sinner complex, or the feeling that humans are worthless and polluted and need saving by turning to Christ).
Whatever, b!tch. You asked a question, I answered it.

Panorama City, CA

#73182 May 6, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
A straight man will always be sexually attracted to a woman and not to a male.
This is the normal sexual instinct.
The deviant instinct is when a man is sexually turned on by other men or by animals or by 7 year old kids.
Brown is the normal eye color.
Is blue a deviant eye color?

Panorama City, CA

#73183 May 6, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
ADOLF HITLER was a product of heredity, miseducation, circumstances, occult, homosexuality and brain washing (courtesy Tavistock). He was more a puppet in the hands of his mentors than anything else. Latest declassified FBI files, says Henry Makow, reveal the source of Hitler's funding and the friends who helped him escape to Argentina after WW2 which was a scripted war engineered by powerful lobbies working with a specific plan of milking the situation to garner greater economic monopolies, creating greater mind control of the terrified masses and carving out of Israel in the ME.
Your tin foil hat is on too tight, up to Godwin level tightness.

Panorama City, CA

#73184 May 6, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
There are quite a few people who're ambidextrous without this trait damaging their intelligence or warping their sexual orientation.
The intelligent question to ask is whether left-handedness impairs one's cognitive faculties or if it affects one's sexual orientation. Obviously, there's no connection.
It was an analogy, never said there was a connection.
What impaired your cognitive faculties?

Panorama City, CA

#73185 May 6, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
So were these good men who were flawed?
Or were they bad men, period?
The murdered and raped. Sold people as property.
You tell me.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73186 May 6, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

What impaired your critical faculties of cognition?
LESBIAN,

Does being over 6 feet tall impair one's critical faculties of cognition and does it affect one's sexual orientation?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73187 May 6, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

Brown is the normal eye color.

Is blue a deviant eye color?
Does iris color affect vision? LOL.

Homosexuality affects normal sexual orientation and results in the abnormal same-sex attraction and besides it renders a male gay incapable of procreating through sexual intercourse with a female.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73188 May 6, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

Whatever, b!tch. You asked a question, I answered it.
Your answer is all balls, gay prostitute. LOL.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73189 May 6, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

It was an analogy, never said there was a connection.
Every analogy that you've quoted till now is flawed and shows that you have a low level of intelligence.

What're your educational qualifications - middle school? LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deming MainStreet puts focus on economic develo... (Jan '10) Nov 15 Jackie 53
News Reward offered in rash of burglaries (Sep '09) Nov 15 nairy 41
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep '16 Tony 627
News Santa Clara mayor Imelda Lopez resigns (Jul '09) Sep '16 Youwishusetobethere 4
News Southwest Print Fiesta will be held on Labor Da... Aug '16 just asking 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... (Jun '15) Aug '16 save the water 5
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2

Pinos Altos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages