Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72025 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#71956 Apr 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Doesnt seem. to me at least, a viable path for the ordinary to aspire to.
The ordinary people have to first make a start with emphasis on good karma, right belief, right eugenics, right practice and right environment and then if they sustain the momentum they get better and better in capacity as their consciousness begins evolving to higher degrees and in turn they keep getting born in better and in still better milieu in each round of existence with better carried over instincts from past rounds of existences and better genes and better environments affording them a better field of action of moving several rungs higher up the ladder and so on until in one particular round of existence their consciousness gets so refined that they can attempt the supramental transformation and pave the way for the still higher aim of attaining to the bliss plane and so on until they become capable in mind, emotion, body and subconscious of achieving the supreme state.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71957 Apr 20, 2014
STAGES OF THE PATH TOWARDS PERFECTION

1) To reach the supreme state of perfection, the first stage that one has to aim at is the subtle physical. Then after this is down the the aim shifts to the lower vita. After this the yoga moves towards the higher vital. Then the mind proper. Then the merger is with the higher mind. Then comes merger in consciousness-force with the illumined mind. Thereafter, union with the intuitive mind. Next, is the union with the overmental planes. If one merges with the planes of the overmental, then, one can make the move to the supramental planes and once this is done the person can aim even higher and rise into the state of the bliss consciousness and so on until the ultimate state of perfection is attained to.

2) At each stage of this Herculean feat, stretched out over numerous lifetimes, one has to rise during waking trance into the higher plane aimed at and unite with it and then the next move is to bring down the unique range of consciousness-force of the plane attained to into the lower planes right down to the gross physical, subconscient and inconscient.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71959 Apr 20, 2014
Reply2_CIA wrote:
<quoted text>

There has all ways been persecution in Juda / Israel of one kind or another as sects and religions fight down through the ages to have control of Israel and it's most holy sites .
Peace and harmony has never prevailed in the ME.

If the sites are holy then shouldn't peace and harmony and illumination prevail in the region instead of continuing violence, stark ignorance, barbarism, naked racism, illegal occupation, wars, terrorism, false flags, treachery and the like?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71960 Apr 20, 2014
typo

...HAVE never prevailed

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71961 Apr 20, 2014
Reply2_CIA wrote:
<quoted text>

This ongoing saga will continue and until Jesus Christ returns so says the Holy Bible.
If Jesus was the savior who had come to save humankind why didn't he save humankind by making the world a better place or at the least he should have improved the unregenerate conditions in the region of his birth which he could not do.

Why have things gone from bad to worse in the region of Jesus' birth that today the place resembles a killing field, a plunderer's paradise and a lunatic asylum put together?

When will your Jesus come again?

BTW, are you aware of the fact that Jesus' so-called resurrection from the dead simply involved the cessation of a deep trance with/without OBE?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#71962 Apr 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Tell me, in what way is the equality of human beings a valid law of nature.
Its a value to be concerned for your neighbors, not a law.

Its amazing to me that you dont share this concern.

Location hidden

#71963 Apr 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a handful of individuals has attained to the supreme state which is not surprising since the vast majority of human beings are no better than animals who live in the unregenerate consciousness and have ordinary aims or in many cases barbaric ideals.
To attain to the supreme state is not possible in one lifetime.
The handful of human beings who've till now attained to the supreme state has accomplished the superlative feat after numerous births with them perfecting a part of themselves in each round until in a particular life they became capable of going the whole way.
Still doesnt seem a viable path for the ordinary to aspire to. That limits its utility as a path to be promoted.

Location hidden

#71964 Apr 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
The ordinary people have to first make a start with emphasis on good karma, right belief, right eugenics, right practice and right environment and then if they sustain the momentum they get better and better in capacity as their consciousness begins evolving to higher degrees and in turn they keep getting born in better and in still better milieu in each round of existence with better carried over instincts from past rounds of existences and better genes and better environments affording them a better field of action of moving several rungs higher up the ladder and so on until in one particular round of existence their consciousness gets so refined that they can attempt the supramental transformation and pave the way for the still higher aim of attaining to the bliss plane and so on until they become capable in mind, emotion, body and subconscious of achieving the supreme state.
Right eugenics? Do you agree with Nazi ideology?

This is still unproven theory, and you still havent discussed humanitarian benefits. Its seems other wordly. I am still not convinced that my spirituality of crash and burn is any worse, and in fact I still believe my path is more humane.

Location hidden

#71965 Apr 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace and harmony has never prevailed in the ME.
If the sites are holy then shouldn't peace and harmony and illumination prevail in the region instead of continuing violence, stark ignorance, barbarism, naked racism, illegal occupation, wars, terrorism, false flags, treachery and the like?
What you are describing can just as easily be applied to India, or perhaps pretty much anywhere in the world.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71966 Apr 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Its a value to be concerned for your neighbors, not a law.

Its amazing to me that you dont share this concern.
I can't change the causal law at work in my neighbor's life.

All I can do is to offer him some advice if he seeks it or money if he needs it but that would not change anything in his life in a fundamental sense.

Each person is the architect of his own destiny.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71967 Apr 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Right eugenics? Do you agree with Nazi ideology?
By right eugenics I mean avoiding abnormalities like incest/inbreeding and marrying a person of decent personality traits and seeing to it that a prospective spouse's family medical record does not carry mental or physical diseases of a serious nature or that there's no incidence of substance abuse or suicide or homicide in the family tree as far as can be seen since heredity is transmitted to offspring and besides husband and wife should be compatible where temperaments are concerned .

Location hidden

#71968 Apr 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't change the causal law at work in my neighbor's life.
All I can do is to offer him some advice if he seeks it or money if he needs it but that would not change anything in his life in a fundamental sense.
Each person is the architect of his own destiny.
But surely you can work within the system to provide him the same opportunity that you share to improve his economic outlook in the long term, as well as offer emergency assistance to alleviate his lack of food in the short term (I know you contribute to charities). This is all basic human values.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71969 Apr 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

This is still unproven theory
Science is way too infantile and knows nothing except for superficial phenomena related to particle-wave properties of gross matter and this too it knows in an inferential way.

Most of its claims are lies since there's a powerful coalition of scientists and government officials who prevent the true picture of science with all its serious limitations from coming to light.

Science knows nothing about origins of reality or personality or sentience or behavior or motive or intent or subjectivity or death and other fundamental issues .

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71970 Apr 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

What you are describing can just as easily be applied to India, or perhaps pretty much anywhere in the world.
Yes, in present times it does apply to India but not so in the past when everything was far more peaceful.

On the other hand, the barbarous cults of the ME brought ruin, genocide, bloodshed, demon worship, bigotry, ignorance and evil to the region from the very beginning and the perverse pattern continues till the present.

Location hidden

#71971 Apr 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
By right eugenics I mean avoiding abnormalities like incest/inbreeding and marrying a person of decent personality traits and seeing to it that a prospective spouse's family medical record does not carry mental or physical diseases of a serious nature or that there's no incidence of substance abuse or suicide or homicide in the family tree as far as can be seen since heredity is transmitted to offspring and besides husband and wife should be compatible where temperaments are concerned .
You do realize that the Nazis shared the same idea?

Location hidden

#71972 Apr 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Science is way too infantile and knows nothing except for superficial phenomena related to particle-wave properties of gross matter and this too it knows in an inferential way.
Most of its claims are lies since there's a powerful coalition of scientists and government officials who prevent the true picture of science with all its serious limitations from coming to light.
Science knows nothing about origins of reality or personality or sentience or behavior or motive or intent or subjectivity or death and other fundamental issues .
You missed my point. I asked you to argue why your path was better. Instead of "proving" (i.e. giving me reasons, instead you choose to continue to elaborate on the details of the path. I am still looking for a reason WHY your other worldly path is a better path.

I value concern for others, you seem to indicate you value concern for self. I value a this wordly path, you seem to indicate you value an other wordly, or post wordly path.

What we are left at the end of the day are values and preferences. None of it is based on scientific truth.

If you have anything to add, I am all ears, but so far I dont find the value system promoted by your path particularly appealing to my goals or compatible to my own value system, which seems to be comparatively less sociopathic.

Location hidden

#71973 Apr 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, in present times it does apply to India but not so in the past when everything was far more peaceful.
On the other hand, the barbarous cults of the ME brought ruin, genocide, bloodshed, demon worship, bigotry, ignorance and evil to the region from the very beginning and the perverse pattern continues till the present.
You are romanticizing the past. Likely it was as awful as the present. Human nature really hasnt changed much over the years.

Your statements about the ME appear to be projections of the mental categories that your psyche utilizes. One could easily see the world through rose covered glasses as well.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71974 Apr 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

But surely you can work within the system to provide him the same opportunity that you share to improve his economic outlook in the long term, as well as offer emergency assistance to alleviate his lack of food in the short term (I know you contribute to charities). This is all basic human values.
LOL.

Cheap charity of this kind can alleviate human material want for the moment but cannot eradicate poverty in the person's life if he lacks the capacities of diligence and sincerity to better his living conditions.

Besides, despite billions being spent on charity, poverty still continues unabated and in fact the number of poor is on the rise everywhere.

Most importantly, materialistic philanthropy cannot better a person's morals nor can it change a person's innate capacity nor can it cause a shift in his consciousness.

The advice I offer the middle classes and the poor is to marry late or to stay single if lack of money is a constant problem despite one's best efforts or to marry late and to produce just 1 kid.

I make it clear that being a burden on others is not a good thing and that one should take responsibility for all of one's actions and bear the consequences while seeking minimal material inputs from state or from private donors. No passing the buck.

In general, the advice I give rich and poor is to marry and to procreate after taking into consideration social, economical, health, family history, educational, personality, temperament and other compatibility factors so that suffering does not increase but is reduced due to marital alliance.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71975 Apr 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You do realize that the Nazis shared the same idea?
The NAZI idea was to kill the unfit, whereas the idea of the HEBREW PATRIARCHS was to further damage the human gene pool by promoting incest.

Both ideas are vulgar, based on ignorance and anti-existence.

My idea of sound eugenics is to use compatible personality traits, family medical history, family record of substance abuse/suicide/criminality and temperament among other traits to improve marital matches so that the family gene pools get further refined and not more damaged as generations go by.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71976 Apr 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You are romanticizing the past. Likely it was as awful as the present. Human nature really hasnt changed much over the years.

Your statements about the ME appear to be projections of the mental categories that your psyche utilizes. One could easily see the world through rose covered glasses as well.
As usual you're making silly excuses to cover up the barbarism of the ME tribes especially the Egyptians, Arabs and Hebrews when evidence to the contrary exists, as, for instance, the vile events narrated in scripture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Apr 18 Don Barros Serrano 56
News Murdered woman found at Mule Creek (Dec '08) Apr 16 wwwnorthfortyhomecom 7
News Man charged with murder gets probation (Aug '08) Apr 12 Random chavez 44
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Mar '16 Tony 623
News Silver City police search landfill for missing ... (Jun '11) Feb '16 cupcake 30
Review: 180 Trade And Pawn (Mar '14) Feb '16 cupcake 3
News Passion fruit: Sweet, tasty watermelon may be h... (Jul '08) Jan '16 Phillip 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages