Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
64,401 - 64,420 of 68,428 Comments Last updated 17 min ago

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71211
Apr 9, 2014
 
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well it is, verifiable in TheTorah scroll. so do not accuse me, of your own guilty way. and TheTorah is the only story, G-D ever claimed to be giving here in IT.
but you really did not need, to openly reveal you are not G-D'S friend or mine. We already, knew this. nobody who is not here in TheTorah, Torah THEY are giving can be a friend to G-D or me here in TheTorah.
I did nothing,.your own words corroborate your guilt.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71212
Apr 9, 2014
 
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: nope! they are there, because the return of Adam. they ain't done, anything right yet. and they are there, because the muslims have been screwing up even worse. G-D made a promise to return them, when HaMosheeach arrived. so you know HaMosheeach, has been here since 1948. honoring the year of Avraham's birth 1948. which is about the evening dawn of the third day, after the crucifixion of Adam here in TheTorah. the same way it happened the last two Torot times, G-D gave this same story with all of you and your grandmother of all. same old story as last time, with the whole world rejecting being here in This Story from G-D. so you know G-D, is going to give this story again beginning with Noach. why would i expect this world to repent, before G-D takes off for the day of rest again? when the mo of this world, is refusing to repent of their being here in this story from G-D.
That makes no sense. They were exiled because they made errors and they were returned because they still make errors?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71213
Apr 9, 2014
 
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good. Environment acts upon the organism.
This still does not state which of the two has the greater influence or is more important.
Obviously genetics will bestow certain abilities and limitations on the offspring.
What do you mean by the sperm and ovum being "conscious" ?
Speaking of environment....

Mid-country Greenwich named America's highest income neighborhood

http://higley1000.com/archives/638
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71214
Apr 9, 2014
 
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:

......Just 100 m down the lane is industrialist Mukesh Ambani's soaring cantilevered 2 billion dollar mansion, Antilia.....
Is $2 billion a lot for a house where you live?
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71215
Apr 9, 2014
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of environment....
Mid-country Greenwich named America's highest income neighborhood
http://higley1000.com/archives/638
Wonder why it wouldn't be back country?

Wonder if that includes Conyer's Farm - where Ron Howard lives. And I think Tommy Hilfiger too.$40-50 million houses.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71216
Apr 9, 2014
 
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder why it wouldn't be back country?
Wonder if that includes Conyer's Farm - where Ron Howard lives. And I think Tommy Hilfiger too.$40-50 million houses.
No - they posted a map - check it out.

Its not based on real estate values, or even per capita income. Its based on house hold income. I have many more clients in mid country than back country, so it makes sense to me.

Real estate, if controlled by per acre, mid country would win as well.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71217
Apr 9, 2014
 
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder why it wouldn't be back country?
Wonder if that includes Conyer's Farm - where Ron Howard lives. And I think Tommy Hilfiger too.$40-50 million houses.
Conyers is in back country - near the NY border
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71218
Apr 9, 2014
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
No - they posted a map - check it out.
Its not based on real estate values, or even per capita income. Its based on house hold income. I have many more clients in mid country than back country, so it makes sense to me.
Real estate, if controlled by per acre, mid country would win as well.
Yep you're right. Conyer's is north of the Merritt.

Guess that makes sense. Most people don't want to be that far out in the back country.

Look at NYC. Big values and the biggest concentration of billionaires.

OTOH if you want an obscenely big house on many acres, that's more the back country.
(Not to say you can't find it in mid country.)

Also super wealthy people may have family $, truest, inheritances etc so may not have the huge current income of a hedge fund manager like these folks.

I also think waterfront (Belle Haven etc) would give mid-country a run for it's money on per acre basis. check out the biggest RE sales in town and I think you see a lot waterfront properties.

(My mom's is waterfront if you count the stream in her front yard - next to Perrot Library...:))
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71219
Apr 9, 2014
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Conyers is in back country - near the NY border
I drove a school bus for around 6 months between HS and moving to Phila. "2957 to base. Picking up at the High School."

Most drivers wanted the in-town routes - quicker to finish for the same money.($10 per trip as I recall)

I took the back Greenwich routes. Riversville, Round Hill, North St etc. Convent of the Sacred Heart. and HS routes. Also a Kindergarten run.

I wasn't quite 21 but they hired me anyway. I enjoyed it.( I think I was only 19)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71220
Apr 9, 2014
 
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep you're right. Conyer's is north of the Merritt.
Guess that makes sense. Most people don't want to be that far out in the back country.
Look at NYC. Big values and the biggest concentration of billionaires.
OTOH if you want an obscenely big house on many acres, that's more the back country.
(Not to say you can't find it in mid country.)
Also super wealthy people may have family $, truest, inheritances etc so may not have the huge current income of a hedge fund manager like these folks.
I also think waterfront (Belle Haven etc) would give mid-country a run for it's money on per acre basis. check out the biggest RE sales in town and I think you see a lot waterfront properties.
(My mom's is waterfront if you count the stream in her front yard - next to Perrot Library...:))
I agree, Belle Haven is probably the most expensive neighborhood in town. It also hosts the most wacky people.

I also think you nailed it on the income skewing - trust funds dont register in those stats

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71221
Apr 9, 2014
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I am a common man, and I understand the basic point, if not the actual details.
I think you are using your lack of educational foundation as an excuse to rationalize your (religiously based?) prejudice.
Did you understand that?
How can I understand such language seeing I have had "no formal education"!!

And if you are but a common man amongst Jews, what would be the level of "Experts" amongst them?

Perhaps those were the people who wrote your scriptures...(and laws being used by so many nations).

PS:

Did YOU understand meaning of my post?

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71222
Apr 10, 2014
 
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did nothing,.your own words corroborate your guilt.
rabbee: only in your errant, delusional mind.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71223
Apr 10, 2014
 
MUQ denied he's an engineer from Roorkee University in a post addressed to me some months ago. I had repeatedly expressed shock about MUQ's alma mater which supposedly is the famed Roorkee University in India that till a few years ago was an autonomous engineering/pure science university (undergrad to PhD level) whose entrance exam to undergrad courses ranked in degree of difficulty a little behind the high entrance exam standards to the IITs. These days, the Central Government has clubbed Roorkee under the IIT umbrella. MUQ's aptitude for Math/Science is very poor. I don't know which discipline he graduated in and from which university.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71224
Apr 10, 2014
 
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Is $2 billion a lot for a house where you live?
Why, do you think a $ 2 billion house is cheap?

Industrialist Mukesh Ambani's $ 2 billion residence, Antilia, on Mumbai's swank Altamount Road, is supposedly the most expensive house in the world. Besides, Altamount Road was ranked among the top 10 most expensive streets in the world a few years ago.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71225
Apr 10, 2014
 
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes no sense. They were exiled because they made errors and they were returned because they still make errors?
rabbee: are you claiming to know the tomorrow, better than G-D? or can you not see they are sleeping, on their bed of silver pins and golden needles now? are you falsely claiming, Yesrael is enjoying peace today??? are you playing without, any marbles at all?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71226
Apr 10, 2014
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

What makes a consulate exclusive?
Oh, the Japanese consulate has a branch on Carmichael Road that's adjacent to Altamount Road.

The consulate has a grand villa and extensive grounds where the Japanese high official lives.

The estate is something to look at -it's wow!

Besides, real estate on Mumbai's high profile Carmichael Road is among the most expensive in the world.

One of my late Dad's girlfriends, a certain Dr Pamela Singh, lived on Carmichael Road in a superb villa, Cote D'Azur, worth $ 75 millions or more. Pamela had great beauty, studied at Mumbai's elite Cathedral School and later in the US, hailed from an industrialist family and was visiting professor of clinical psychology at Harvard and at other elite US schools. Some years ago, she was shot dead by her brother Robbie on her plush estate with a rolling orchard in California. Her brother was opposed to her relationship with my Dad. Now, both my Dad and Pamela are dead.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71227
Apr 10, 2014
 
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the Japanese consulate has a branch on Carmichael Road that's adjacent to Altamount Road.
The consulate has a grand villa and extensive grounds where the Japanese high official lives.
The estate is something to look at -it's wow!
Besides, real estate on Mumbai's high profile Carmichael Road is among the most expensive in the world.
One of my late Dad's girlfriends, a certain Dr Pamela Singh, lived on Carmichael Road in a superb villa, Cote D'Azur, worth $ 75 millions or more. Pamela had great beauty, studied at Mumbai's elite Cathedral School and later in the US, hailed from an industrialist family and was visiting professor of clinical psychology at Harvard and at other elite US schools. Some years ago, she was shot dead by her brother Robbie on her plush estate with a rolling orchard in California. Her brother was opposed to her relationship with my Dad. Now, both my Dad and Pamela are dead.
Interesting of course, but one would assume that a diplomatic consulate is a semi-public property, and therefore not subject to real state whimsy. One doesnt normally think of government offices as "exclusive" in the way you are conveying. I think you may be projecting a bit here.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71228
Apr 10, 2014
 
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can I understand such language seeing I have had "no formal education"!!
And if you are but a common man amongst Jews, what would be the level of "Experts" amongst them?
Perhaps those were the people who wrote your scriptures...(and laws being used by so many nations).
PS:
Did YOU understand meaning of my post?
I did. And as I said later, it appears you are using "mental retardation" as a excuse. Something one wouldnt necessarily brag about.

What does "Jews" have to do with your inability to understand science? You are all over the place....

As COR mentioned, all disciplines have jargon. Either educate yourself, or stay on the fringes of the discussion. But dont brag about your ignorance, thats silly!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71229
Apr 10, 2014
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting of course, but one would assume that a diplomatic consulate is a semi-public property, and therefore not subject to real state whimsy. One doesnt normally think of government offices as "exclusive" in the way you are conveying. I think you may be projecting a bit here.
make that "real estate" not real state
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71232
Apr 10, 2014
 
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, do you think a $ 2 billion house is cheap?
Industrialist Mukesh Ambani's $ 2 billion residence, Antilia, on Mumbai's swank Altamount Road, is supposedly the most expensive house in the world. Besides, Altamount Road was ranked among the top 10 most expensive streets in the world a few years ago.


Did I neglect to add a smiley face :) to my question....only kidding, silly.

I would approve as long as this house is not on the ostentatious side.

:))

I do so abhor ostentation, don't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pinos Altos Discussions

Search the Pinos Altos Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: High Country Collision Specialist Jul 24 Jeff 1
Hall retires from magistrate judge post (Dec '10) Jul 22 Jim Spainhower 9
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Jul 22 Duh 4
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Jul 13 troll 23
Review: 180 Trade And Pawn Jul 13 mar bear 2
Lawsuit filed in federal court alleges murder c... Jul 3 RobertJose 1
Passion fruit: Sweet, tasty watermelon may be h... (Jul '08) Jun '14 Carroll 16
•••
•••
•••
Pinos Altos Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••