Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,028
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#71195 Apr 9, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

That was an example, not a real yell. Consider it a teachable moment.

Does one always have to be frustrated to yell? I think not.
Ok, Dad, chill.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71196 Apr 9, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Uncle Former,
Do the characteristics of a tree reside in its protoplasm or in the soil, water, sunlight and air which are simply contributing factors that best bring out the structural and functional traits of the tree that're inherent in the seed?
In the same way, environmental impulses can affect the way the innate personality of the individual responds and shapes up but the thing to be acted upon and the thing to be shaped inhere in the organism, otherwise none of us will be distinct individual in our own right.
Dozens of people are acted upon by the same environmental impulses say in a classroom or in a family but in spite of a common set of external stimuli being received by those inhabiting the same physical space yet each one responds differently on account of the uniqueness of each person's inner makeup and the unique combination of latent tendencies that reside within each person. No two individuals are exactly alike in personality, not even identical twins nor clones, even when subjected to the same set of environmental influences.
So why do we have to choose? We do know that children from the same parents - same genes - same family environment - turn out completely differently. One's sibling may be a serial killer while the other may be a physician or an accountant.

We know we need the seed, the sun, the water to make a flower.

We know we need fuel, oxygen and ignition for fire.

Who's to say which if any is more important than the other?

The thing is for you to not judge gays and call them or their activities wrong or abnormal or unhealthy.

Unlike the Jamaican, you cannot blame your willful ignorance on the old book you read from on Sunday morning.(or in his case, Saturday...)

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#71198 Apr 9, 2014
MAKE OVER

Tomorrow, the architects will be coming over to the Altamount Road apartment to make a survey. I intend refurbishing the apartment. I give my apartments a facelift every year so that everything is in great shape. The Altamount Road place is a huge 3 bedroom apartment with a living room, 3 bathrooms, each bedroom opens out through French windows to a lovely sitting area, a kitchen with a dining alcove, a store room and a small room for any servant who may decide to stay the night. The Cuffe Parade apartment, the apartment where my late parents and me and my late sister lived, is a 4 bedroom apartment with additional rooms. I have leased out the Cuffe Parade apartment. I bought this Altamount Road apartment after I cut ties with that monstrous man and besides I needed a change of atmosphere to get rid of the old baggage. Altamount Road is swankier than Cuffe Parade and nearer to the commercial areas of the city. My cousins live down the road. Just 100 m down the lane is industrialist Mukesh Ambani's soaring cantilevered 2 billion dollar mansion, Antilia. The exclusive Japanese consulate is a little uphill on elite Carmichael Road.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#71199 Apr 9, 2014
Good night.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#71200 Apr 9, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
How can anyone be in agreement with someone or something that doesn't communicate with us at all?
<quoted text>
Rabbee, the existence of god cannot be compared with the existence of a sapling in a forest.
What Christopher said can be better explained by Dawkins:
"There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?" (Richard Dawkins)
rabbee: just because your not paying attention, does not mean i cannot see that G-D is doing exactly as promised here in THEIR Story.

i can see what G-D, said with wwi, wwii, the holocaust. this is all visual, not necessarily all audio visual, from an actual encounter with G-D like with me.

i can see there is pestilence, plague, and famine in this world saying something from G-D. in this world that has to increase, their stupidity to not see these signs and interpret them with G-D. so yes G-D is talking to you all, but your blind eyes are not hearing.

so do not tell me, G-D is not saying anything. even with the increase of 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 10 with the cancer plague. just like G-D spoke, indirectly using the visual plagues of egypt. just like G-D spoke to the jews, by having their temples destroyed is also visual event talking, taken into slavery, dispersed, invaded by romans, taking fourty years to cross a desert that only takes two weeks to cross, and Moshe not crossing the river, with mostly the deadbeats.

and still they cannot see, how badly they are screwing up. claiming their too innocent and good, for G-D to punish. and you wonder why i have no intention, to join their religion of extrovert masochists.

and if you want to listen, to someone's expert mythological explanations. and dawkins is nothing more, than an intellectual imbecile. and your are, what you eat from them. and i am the analogy, of that G-D'S sapling in the forest.

i do not have an earthly father, i only have an earthly surrogate Mother Jewell. this is how G-D has returned me here in The Story THEY are giving. neither Adam nor the his son adam, ever have an earthly father. they only have The Surrogate earthly Mothers to fill in the flesh. people do not arrive here, the way medical science myth claims is random. it is extremely precise and exact, process according to G-D.

none of you are different subtle talking critters, than the last two times, G-D gave this same story with all of you and your exact same grandmother of all. this is your third Torot time, here in this exact same again story from G-D. this story happens the way G-D says, not the way any of you delusion it without G-D. so far there is no difference, in this world making all the same mental mistakes as the last two Torot times. and as long as this world, does not believe we are here in The Story from G-D. it ain't going to happen, any different, than as already prewritten.

i do not care about you, i cannot be either atheist, agnostic, or any other pagan muslim, christian, jew. i do not get to elect whether G-D, comes to visit with me or not. because it says so in The Torah, that G-D visits with Noach, Avraham, Moshe, Adam and adam. so we cannot ever get out of G-D, coming to visit with us ever in this so far reoccurring story. cause this world has never made it to GanEden.

and as long as this world never makes it to GanEden, we are going to have to do it again. so world do not expect me or G-D to thank any of you, for you all screwing this story up again and keeping us all out of GanEden. and i have a bad feeling, your hell is about to get worse on this planet. and you may be fortunate, if half of this world is still alive when G-D is finished. cause it is getting really close again, for G-D to take off for the day of rest. as i can't wait to hear, medical sciences mythological excuses for this. in order to keep, this world from repenting to G-D.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#71201 Apr 9, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: just because your not paying attention, does not mean i cannot see that G-D is doing exactly as promised here in THEIR Story.
i can see what G-D, said with wwi, wwii, the holocaust. this is all visual, not necessarily all audio visual, from an actual encounter with G-D like with me.
i can see there is pestilence, plague, and famine in this world saying something from G-D. in this world that has to increase, their stupidity to not see these signs and interpret them with G-D. so yes G-D is talking to you all, but your blind eyes are not hearing.
so do not tell me, G-D is not saying anything. even with the increase of 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 10 with the cancer plague. just like G-D spoke, indirectly using the visual plagues of egypt. just like G-D spoke to the jews, by having their temples destroyed is also visual event talking, taken into slavery, dispersed, invaded by romans, taking fourty years to cross a desert that only takes two weeks to cross, and Moshe not crossing the river, with mostly the deadbeats.
and still they cannot see, how badly they are screwing up. claiming their too innocent and good, for G-D to punish. and you wonder why i have no intention, to join their religion of extrovert masochists.
and if you want to listen, to someone's expert mythological explanations. and dawkins is nothing more, than an intellectual imbecile. and your are, what you eat from them. and i am the analogy, of that G-D'S sapling in the forest.
i do not have an earthly father, i only have an earthly surrogate Mother Jewell. this is how G-D has returned me here in The Story THEY are giving. neither Adam nor the his son adam, ever have an earthly father. they only have The Surrogate earthly Mothers to fill in the flesh. people do not arrive here, the way medical science myth claims is random. it is extremely precise and exact, process according to G-D.
none of you are different subtle talking critters, than the last two times, G-D gave this same story with all of you and your exact same grandmother of all. this is your third Torot time, here in this exact same again story from G-D. this story happens the way G-D says, not the way any of you delusion it without G-D. so far there is no difference, in this world making all the same mental mistakes as the last two Torot times. and as long as this world, does not believe we are here in The Story from G-D. it ain't going to happen, any different, than as already prewritten.
i do not care about you, i cannot be either atheist, agnostic, or any other pagan muslim, christian, jew. i do not get to elect whether G-D, comes to visit with me or not. because it says so in The Torah, that G-D visits with Noach, Avraham, Moshe, Adam and adam. so we cannot ever get out of G-D, coming to visit with us ever in this so far reoccurring story. cause this world has never made it to GanEden.
and as long as this world never makes it to GanEden, we are going to have to do it again. so world do not expect me or G-D to thank any of you, for you all screwing this story up again and keeping us all out of GanEden. and i have a bad feeling, your hell is about to get worse on this planet. and you may be fortunate, if half of this world is still alive when G-D is finished. cause it is getting really close again, for G-D to take off for the day of rest. as i can't wait to hear, medical sciences mythological excuses for this. in order to keep, this world from repenting to G-D.
You are not paying attention to yourself. If Jews are not Hebrews then what was the Karma that murdered 6 million Jews in the Holocaust?

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#71202 Apr 9, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you now justifying the Holocaust due to a lack of innocence? You claimed Jews violated
G-d's laws and invoked KARMA. Yet, you also claim they are not Jews.
Your cognitive dissonance is getting the best of you.
rabbee: first of all i never made any claim, about who is or who is not a jew.

and G-D'S justice, is seen today everywhere you look. even the titanic and the iceberg, always falling in love. and bad stuff happens, to the enemies of G-D as promised. cause just calling yourself, jew, christian, or muslim makes you true to G-D.

the only reason the romans, could succeed in their invasion of Yesrael, is because the jews screwed up without G-D again. and still today, they talk like the jews, were innocent even then. to give them a warm comfy illusion, they are innocent today.

as the only claim i have made, is these who call themselves jew are not true to G-D still here in TheTorah today. as the last thing i want to do, is to join a religion of egotistical arrogant masochists who only think they are doing no wrong according to them. cause even converting to being a jew, does not make anyone true to G-D here and now in TheTorah.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#71203 Apr 9, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: first of all i never made any claim, about who is or who is not a jew.
and G-D'S justice, is seen today everywhere you look. even the titanic and the iceberg, always falling in love. and bad stuff happens, to the enemies of G-D as promised. cause just calling yourself, jew, christian, or muslim makes you true to G-D.
the only reason the romans, could succeed in their invasion of Yesrael, is because the jews screwed up without G-D again. and still today, they talk like the jews, were innocent even then. to give them a warm comfy illusion, they are innocent today.
as the only claim i have made, is these who call themselves jew are not true to G-D still here in TheTorah today. as the last thing i want to do, is to join a religion of egotistical arrogant masochists who only think they are doing no wrong according to them. cause even converting to being a jew, does not make anyone true to G-D here and now in TheTorah.
According to your theory Jews must have something right to be returned to their land after 2,000 years.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#71204 Apr 9, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
MAKE OVER
The exclusive Japanese consulate is a little uphill on elite Carmichael Road.
What makes a consulate exclusive?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#71205 Apr 9, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
where was G-D, at awschwitz? still giving the alleged as jews hell and death, for not being here in TheTorah THEY are still giving.
since the alleged as jews, are still bearing false witness against G-D here in TheTorah still. G-D even commanded the romans, to give them hell and death too for not being true to G-D here in TheTorah.

rabbee: first of all i never made any claim, about who is or who is not a jew.

ALLEGED JEWS is not making a claim ?

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#71206 Apr 9, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not paying attention to yourself. If Jews are not Hebrews then what was the Karma that murdered 6 million Jews in the Holocaust?
rabbee: well first of all you are confusing two different false terms for the multitudes and Eevareem. The Eevareem, are a specific family linage of Avraham. the multitudes are the representatives of all known nations, that journeyed to mt seeanee with Moshe. the world jew is german slang, and it is pronounced as yev in english and german. the word Hebrew is also slang german, pronounced hebrev phoneticly in english. so you are using to slang false terms, being mispronounced in another language. the words jew and Hebrew or the equivalent phonetic equivalent, are not terms found in TheTorah Scroll. neither the word jew, or Hebrew, have enough vowel to be legit as well as the english letters j and w also. but in german at least they j is pronounced as a yood, and the w is pronounces as a v.

and nobody is born or dies on this planet, unless G-D has commanded it. and nobody dies alleged inappropriately innocent, unless your really pissing G-D off. and it takes a lot to anger, G-D that much. hell and death on earth, are not good signs from TheG-D WHO commands all hell and death on earth. any increase in pestilence, plague and famine, is a warning sign of your continuing in the wrong direction. the mass murder, terrorism here in america, are a warning to turn about. you have already, gone too far.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#71207 Apr 9, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well first of all you are confusing two different false terms for the multitudes and Eevareem. The Eevareem, are a specific family linage of Avraham. the multitudes are the representatives of all known nations, that journeyed to mt seeanee with Moshe. the world jew is german slang, and it is pronounced as yev in english and german. the word Hebrew is also slang german, pronounced hebrev phoneticly in english. so you are using to slang false terms, being mispronounced in another language. the words jew and Hebrew or the equivalent phonetic equivalent, are not terms found in TheTorah Scroll. neither the word jew, or Hebrew, have enough vowel to be legit as well as the english letters j and w also. but in german at least they j is pronounced as a yood, and the w is pronounces as a v.
and nobody is born or dies on this planet, unless G-D has commanded it. and nobody dies alleged inappropriately innocent, unless your really pissing G-D off. and it takes a lot to anger, G-D that much. hell and death on earth, are not good signs from TheG-D WHO commands all hell and death on earth. any increase in pestilence, plague and famine, is a warning sign of your continuing in the wrong direction. the mass murder, terrorism here in america, are a warning to turn about. you have already, gone too far.
Your own words belie you.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#71208 Apr 9, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your theory Jews must have something right to be returned to their land after 2,000 years.
rabbee: nope! they are there, because the return of Adam. they ain't done, anything right yet. and they are there, because the muslims have been screwing up even worse. G-D made a promise to return them, when HaMosheeach arrived. so you know HaMosheeach, has been here since 1948. honoring the year of Avraham's birth 1948. which is about the evening dawn of the third day, after the crucifixion of Adam here in TheTorah. the same way it happened the last two Torot times, G-D gave this same story with all of you and your grandmother of all. same old story as last time, with the whole world rejecting being here in This Story from G-D. so you know G-D, is going to give this story again beginning with Noach. why would i expect this world to repent, before G-D takes off for the day of rest again? when the mo of this world, is refusing to repent of their being here in this story from G-D.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#71209 Apr 9, 2014
sob: when the mo of this world, is refusing to repent of their not being here in this story from G-D.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#71210 Apr 9, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own words belie you.
rabbee: well it is, verifiable in TheTorah scroll. so do not accuse me, of your own guilty way. and TheTorah is the only story, G-D ever claimed to be giving here in IT.

but you really did not need, to openly reveal you are not G-D'S friend or mine. We already, knew this. nobody who is not here in TheTorah, Torah THEY are giving can be a friend to G-D or me here in TheTorah.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#71211 Apr 9, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well it is, verifiable in TheTorah scroll. so do not accuse me, of your own guilty way. and TheTorah is the only story, G-D ever claimed to be giving here in IT.
but you really did not need, to openly reveal you are not G-D'S friend or mine. We already, knew this. nobody who is not here in TheTorah, Torah THEY are giving can be a friend to G-D or me here in TheTorah.
I did nothing,.your own words corroborate your guilt.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#71212 Apr 9, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: nope! they are there, because the return of Adam. they ain't done, anything right yet. and they are there, because the muslims have been screwing up even worse. G-D made a promise to return them, when HaMosheeach arrived. so you know HaMosheeach, has been here since 1948. honoring the year of Avraham's birth 1948. which is about the evening dawn of the third day, after the crucifixion of Adam here in TheTorah. the same way it happened the last two Torot times, G-D gave this same story with all of you and your grandmother of all. same old story as last time, with the whole world rejecting being here in This Story from G-D. so you know G-D, is going to give this story again beginning with Noach. why would i expect this world to repent, before G-D takes off for the day of rest again? when the mo of this world, is refusing to repent of their being here in this story from G-D.
That makes no sense. They were exiled because they made errors and they were returned because they still make errors?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#71213 Apr 9, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good. Environment acts upon the organism.
This still does not state which of the two has the greater influence or is more important.
Obviously genetics will bestow certain abilities and limitations on the offspring.
What do you mean by the sperm and ovum being "conscious" ?
Speaking of environment....

Mid-country Greenwich named America's highest income neighborhood

http://higley1000.com/archives/638
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71214 Apr 9, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:

......Just 100 m down the lane is industrialist Mukesh Ambani's soaring cantilevered 2 billion dollar mansion, Antilia.....
Is $2 billion a lot for a house where you live?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71215 Apr 9, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of environment....
Mid-country Greenwich named America's highest income neighborhood
http://higley1000.com/archives/638
Wonder why it wouldn't be back country?

Wonder if that includes Conyer's Farm - where Ron Howard lives. And I think Tommy Hilfiger too.$40-50 million houses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) 11 hr silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep '14 Really 8
Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos Jobs

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]