Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,104
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69926 Mar 21, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Should it surprise me that you don't think it's natural for most boys to like girls?
It's almost sundown here. I must go. Frijoles and I have plans this evening.

Run along now and get a life

ha ha ha, brainless ugly old man.

Anyway, enjoy yourself.

Bye.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69927 Mar 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm....Negroes finally got the right to sit with white folk behind lunch counters?
Also, transistors replaced tubes, and were then replaced by microprocessors and printed circuits
First, it was my hope that you as well as others would have learnt something about the TRUE history of America BUT you and I know that you are the ENEMY of TRUTH. The aim of my post was clearly indicated by these words-- America was NOT established as a SECULAR nation.

Second, the host clearly outlined what he was going to be talking about and this was done within the first MINUTE. Since both his words and mine went over your head let me tell you what the host declared.

Declaration of the host, we shall be talking about---
1.God
2.FAITH
3. What it will take to RESTORE America.

Third, your utterance and suggested understanding that "Negroes finally got the right to sit with white folk behind lunch counters" truly reflects your RACIST nature.

Understand, it is not your "Negroes" who gave you an apology for a penis and they did not give you your serpentine ways and likewise they are not responsible for your very nasty and STUPID mind.

The video was about FAITH and the role that FAITH/RELIGION played in early America and so when a nastiness like you introduced RACISM is was disappointing but not unexpected.

Now, apart from your DEFICIENCIES that I have mentioned above why are you so INSECURE and LACKING in self-respect?

Finally, for all those who want to know about the TRUE history of early America the video is a must see. It shows that the US was established on Christian principles and the truth is this is not hard to believe given period i.e. over 200 years ago, a time when MOST persons in the world would have been HIGHLY religious. Note, it was not established in 1948 when homosexuals and rewriters of history began to gain ascendancy.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#69928 Mar 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi "genius",
2 vessels of volumes V1 and V2 contain the same ideal gas. The pressure in the vessels are p1 and p2 and the temperatures are T1 and T2 respectively. The 2 vessels are now connected to each other through a narrow tube. Assuming that no heat is exchanged between the surrounding and the vessels, show that the common temperature attained after the connection is made is given by:
T'= T1T2 (p1V1 + p2V2)/p1V1T2 + p2V2T1
This is an extremely simple Grade 11 kind of question.
(smiles in advance)
No understood what was your purpose?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69929 Mar 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant believe you are still trying to push this.
Even the Supreme Court is not on your side on this.
1. History is on my side.
2. James Wilson a signee of both the Constitution and the Declaration and an ORIGINAL Supreme Court Judge and the man who started the FIRST law school in America said "you CANNOT have good civil law that excludes DIVINE law". This is what he TAUGHT his law students.

3. The FIRST bible printed in English in America was printed by CONGRESS and the original congressional document said that the BIBLE was " a neat/new addition of the Holy Scriptures for the USE of our SCHOOLS"
The BIBLE has a CONGRESSIONAL endorsement(APPROVAL).

When you read the above keep in mind that they are the same one who came up with the idea of separation of church and state.

PS: not sure if it is neat or new.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69930 Mar 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Hugh and Boho-chic.
Like Frijoles you think that men are women.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69931 Mar 21, 2014
Given the context I think the word is NEW.

So, Congress said " a NEW addition of the Holy Scriptures for the USE of our SCHOOLS" "
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69932 Mar 21, 2014
Bi
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69933 Mar 21, 2014
Oh, after the US experts visit Uganda to enlighten them on homosexuality the great America should send experts to all countries to enlighten them on the benefits of RELIGIOUS FREEDOM. Those who don't see the light should be SANCTIONED.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69934 Mar 21, 2014
More on the Christian FOUNDATION of America. Those who want to change history do so.

Lesson: Each NEW congressperson was given a book by CONGRESS called "The Life and Morals of Jesus of Nazareth by Thomas Jefferson"

A) THAT is CHRISTIANITY.

B) It was eventually stopped about the 1920s.

What was happening then?

C) Recall MAJOR changes also took place in America after WW2?

What was happening then?

C) Listen carefully from 30 minutes

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#69935 Mar 21, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. History is on my side.
2. James Wilson a signee of both the Constitution and the Declaration and an ORIGINAL Supreme Court Judge and the man who started the FIRST law school in America said "you CANNOT have good civil law that excludes DIVINE law". This is what he TAUGHT his law students.
3. The FIRST bible printed in English in America was printed by CONGRESS and the original congressional document said that the BIBLE was " a neat/new addition of the Holy Scriptures for the USE of our SCHOOLS"
The BIBLE has a CONGRESSIONAL endorsement(APPROVAL).
When you read the above keep in mind that they are the same one who came up with the idea of separation of church and state.
PS: not sure if it is neat or new.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iW-S6xFAjdcXX
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2014/0...

Michigan's ban on gay marriage is unconstitutional, a federal judge said Friday as he struck down a law that was widely embraced by voters a decade ago—the latest in a recent series of decisions overturning similar laws across the country. U.S. District Judge Bernard Friedman announced his ruling after a rare two-week trial that mostly focused on the impact of same-sex parenting on children.

“Trick or Treat”

Location hidden

#69936 Mar 21, 2014
Wow!

Location hidden

#69937 Mar 21, 2014
Same-sex parenting should be banned by law. For healthy psychological/emotional growth, a child needs the parental inputs of both mother and father in a loving atmosphere.

Location hidden

#69938 Mar 21, 2014
Had most men or had all men been gay, the human race would have become extinct long ago or would have been on the verge of extinction by now.

Location hidden

#69939 Mar 21, 2014
Homosexuality should be decriminalized since it's one of the many modes of sexuality but at the same it should be well understood that homosexuality cannot help in propagating the human species through sexual reproduction nor can a child (adopted or sired via invitro) hope to grow up a mentally balanced/emotionally stable human being if reared by a gay couple.

Location hidden

#69940 Mar 21, 2014
CONCLUSION:

Homosexuality is abnormal in 2 core ways:

1) It cannot help to propagate the species and

2) A child that's either adopted or sired through invitro cannot grow up to be a psychologically balanced or an emotionally stable person if reared in a gay household.

Location hidden

#69941 Mar 21, 2014
Homosexuals should stick to doing what they do best which is sticking their dicks up each other's rears. LOL.

Location hidden

#69942 Mar 21, 2014
A female who is devoid of maternal instincts is mentally disturbed and is as worthless as a piece of rotting garbage. LMAO.

Location hidden

#69943 Mar 21, 2014
The parental instinct is an important aspect of a normal person's psychological profile and it fulfills the natural emotional need of wanting to promote the species and to nurture and love one's own creation (progeny). Males and females (especially females since it is in the female that the embryo is conceived and nurtured during pregnancy) who're devoid of parental instincts are abnormal.

Location hidden

#69944 Mar 21, 2014
MATERIALISM HARMS MIND/EMOTIONS

Much harm is is done by ignorant materialists to the mind/emotions of people, when, without the least evidence, they go around telling everyone that death is the end of existence.

We have no clue about the origin of sentience nor can we create life in the lab nor are we capable of reviving a dead brain nor can we resurrect a dead body.

So, it's better if we keep silent on the matter of sentience and afterlife.

The human consciousness cannot imagine its own extinction.

Deep within is an innate voice telling us that death is not the end but a a passage to another existence devoid of the trapping of the body.

It is logical to assume that the bioenergy field acts on the basis of conservation laws, obeys causation and is subject to recycling like everything else in the universe of energy, matter and consciousness.

So, it is only rational to suppose that the bioenergy field with its innate consciousness escapes from the corpse and continues to exist after death in the discarnate state where it may merge with the bioenergy of another person or continue its independent existence in the disembodied state.

Russian Physicist Konstantin Korotkov has detected the bioenergy field escaping from the body of a person's at death point in thousands of cases using sophisticated recording devices. Besides, many well-trained medical professionals have established a link between past life memories and reincarnation by verifying the memories of past life existence and have found them to be true in several cases. Finally, the ancient scriptures of Eastern mysticism repeatedly talk of 2 things - 1) a bioenergy field escaping the body that mystics can perceive at death and 2) the reincarnation of the discarnate bioenergy field in keeping with the law of causality (karma).

Location hidden

#69945 Mar 22, 2014
Property salesman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mimbres area 15 hr Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct 21 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos Jobs