Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,697
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Read more
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69860 Mar 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I can copy and paste too:
Now tell me again how you don't approve of gay sex because you're told to think this by the club your belong to. Do you ever think for yourself?
And tell me again why it's ok for heterosexuals to engage in anal sex (as many do) but not gays?
And BTW straight = hetero. Bi = bi. And you know the rest.
Again, confused due to your poor island schooling.
Poor, shiny fellow.
Former---Again, confused due to your poor ISLAND schooling.

HughBe--- Not only are YOU attacking me but you are attacking my entire country. Why are you attacking Jews?

Observation, it did not take long for you to demonstrate that you are one of those who would be going after Jews. Well done, Former.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69861 Mar 20, 2014
bi boys
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69862 Mar 20, 2014
HughBe wrote:

.....Is RAPE, MURDER and CORRUPTION seen in human nature? Do you have the same approach/tolerance and acceptance of them as you do of homosexuality?
A perfect utterance for showcasing your poor education and true lack of basic understanding.

Along with rape and murder we humans also create art, give $ to charity and love one another.

Do you see the difference between human behavior that causes harm to our fellow man vs the more benign (or even beneficial) activities or behaviors?

Try to think next time prior to typing the regular drivel that spews northward from the tropics.

thank you in advance
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69863 Mar 20, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Stop your masturbation and make a honest attempt at addressing my previous posts.
2. Explain the sense in your ejaculation i.e. I can copy and paste too.
In post #69853 instead of responding to my post, you simply repeated (copy and pasted) your previous post.

So I did the same but still no response to my words

I accept your apology and surrender.

You clearly have no good answer. I will not repeat. You've had two chances.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69864 Mar 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
A perfect utterance for showcasing your poor education and true lack of basic understanding.
Along with rape and murder we humans also create art, give $ to charity and love one another.
Do you see the difference between human behavior that causes harm to our fellow man vs the more benign (or even beneficial) activities or behaviors?
Try to think next time prior to typing the regular drivel that spews northward from the tropics.
thank you in advance
I peeped in and saw your 2 hog droppings/posts. Enjoy your folly for the moment as I shall not be responding to their "points" now. Observation, you can think of the delay as my kindness to a dumb animal.

Take care, Mon.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#69865 Mar 20, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
former res------Also many straight people engage in anal sex and it could be argued that sex itself, kissing, and any human contact transfers microbes from person to person. All very "unhygienic."
Frijoles----Good point. Like cunnilingus and fellatio are not "unhygienic"?
HughBe--- 1. Former dear, there are 2 types of people who engage in anal sex and they are homosexuals and "straight" people like you. As you know "straight" means bisexuals.
2, Indeed it takes a practitioner of the REAR art to compare sucking a dick and a vagina to sucking an ANus.
Not much difference. Both transmit germs.

Location hidden

#69866 Mar 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
In post #69853 instead of responding to my post, you simply repeated (copy and pasted) your previous post.
So I did the same but still no response to my words
I accept your apology and surrender.
You clearly have no good answer. I will not repeat. You've had two chances.
Just like Joel, when he has nothing to say in response, he merely goes on the offensive

Location hidden

#69867 Mar 20, 2014
former res wrote:
My skin is crawling as if it were not my own; I am feeling anxious and on-edge; I feel there is an unknown presence near me.
I think I will go to the mall, look at some poor people (and allow them to drink me in as well), then come home and do some math problems.
Then I may call a witch doctor. And have some carrot juice.
The only things that comfort me are my good looks, fine clothes, and wealth.
I feel sorry for the rest of you.
At times I have played with the notion that Joel could actually be a "bot".

The ease in which you parody him encourages this line of thinking.

Or maybe thats just the vibes talking.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69868 Mar 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
At times I have played with the notion that Joel could actually be a "bot".
The ease in which you parody him encourages this line of thinking.
Or maybe thats just the vibes talking.
Interesting indeed.

Hmmmmmmm

He does sometimes come across a little (electro-) mechanical at times. Almost like he's following an algorithm.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69869 Mar 20, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

2. Explain your ISOLATED system.

3. How did this ISOLATED system come about?
Dumb observations.

You've claimed to have studied college level courses in high school as part of the British A level and you've said that you taught a science subject at a university and so don't you know the meaning of the term isolated system? Haven't you studied open systems, closed systems and isolated systems as part of the core syllabus of thermodynamics?

Location hidden

#69870 Mar 21, 2014
Denims and Bohochic!

Location hidden

#69871 Mar 21, 2014
Hugh and Boho-chic.

Location hidden

#69873 Mar 21, 2014
The more sacred a cow, the more gleefully it should be slaughtered. There are no sacred cows, only mere mortals!

Location hidden

#69874 Mar 21, 2014
Morality is linked to money. The poor cannot afford to have morals and so they have religion.

Location hidden

#69876 Mar 21, 2014
Now that Khushwant Singh, the grand doyen of Indian journalism in English, is no more, it must be mayhem up there in "heaven". The "houris" will be all-a-tremble awaiting the arrival of India's Sexiest Old Man. LOL.

Location hidden

#69878 Mar 21, 2014
The death penalty is barbaric - it is murder by the state.

Location hidden

#69879 Mar 21, 2014
Die with dignity!

Location hidden

#69880 Mar 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Die with dignity!
eat your broccoli

Location hidden

#69881 Mar 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

eat your broccoli
Beans and fruit. LOL.

Location hidden

#69882 Mar 21, 2014
Going to the Bombay Gym to play squash. Bye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
test 1 hr dfandw 3
which sponsor pulled out of 2015 tour of gila ? Mar 19 A Volunteer 2
News Arts Scene Feb '15 Judith Meyer 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Feb '15 guest 46
News Former Santa Clara clerk accused of stealing ut... (Apr '10) Feb '15 his ex married lover 93
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
News Tour of the Gila benefits everyone not just cyc... (May '12) May '12 Old Man 1
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]