Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72025 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

former res

Cheshire, CT

#69743 Mar 18, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Former.
For starters, how do I get rid of a certain energy field that's always hovering near the skin of my body especially near the face, throat, heart, solar plexus and lower abdominal regions that often gets so activated that it invades my nervous system leading to tremors, breathing problems, fevers, head ache and great mental distress?
This external energy field that envelops my body in far greater measure (ever since I left that evil guru) has been put on me by him to destroy my physical health, nervous system, mental stability and emotional calm. He told me once that were I to ever leave him he'd teach me the lesson of my life. He was controlling me via this occult influence even when I was with him but the adverse conditions were mostly missing or fewer in number/frequency then.
How do I get rid of this occult influence which no med/counseling can cure or hope to even understand?
My gut says you're overthinking all this.

You need to do a few things each day that bring you some level of satisfaction.

Some peace, some feeling of well being, perhaps more human contact.

They say it's not what happens to you (real or imagined), but how you respond that makes the difference.

All the best to you.

ps...and there's that reference to your skin again. Not sure what's up with that.(Maybe you have some dry skin - moisturize.)

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69744 Mar 18, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

My gut says you're overthinking all this.
You don't understand occult or occult influence.

I can't say anything more on this topic.

Anyway, thank you for your kindness and concern.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69745 Mar 18, 2014
A CLOSER LOOK AT TWO OPPOSING EXPLANATIONS OF CONSCIOUSNESS

1) The scientific stand on consciousness is that consciousness is a property of matter which develops as matter gets into more complex states of organized activity. The evidence offered is the manipulation of consciousness by psychoactive drugs, hypnosis, brain surgery and electrical fields. While this contention is backed by solid evidence, does it prove that matter has produced consciousnesses because if it is so then why is not possible for scientists to pinpoint the exact mechanism of consciousness in the brain, to synthesize sentience from scratch, to put together molecular systems to fabricate a fully sentient organism, to revive a corpse or to take a well preserved brain and generate consciousness in it by using electrochemical means? None of this is possible. Besides, how does science explain the observations of Dr J C Bose who demonstrated in his lab that even a bit of metal shows conscious responses that're similar to the responses manifested by sentient beings when subjected to a variety of stimuli? How do we explain the evidence presented by a noted Russian scientist (Konstatnin Korotkov) of a bioelctric field leaving the body at death? Can we replicate, isolate, quantify or fabricate consciousness? No.

2) According to mystics, energy itself is conscious. The conscious energy serves as the directional principle of energetics at all times in the universe which they say is a logical explanation for the fine tuning of the universe and for the emergence of sentient creature. They aver that as energy concentrates into various forms (which we call matter) the inherent consciousness in a material form manifests to that specific degree that the material form is capable of manifesting which in turn depends on its degree of organization. They say that human consciousness can be manipulated by stimuli like psychoactive drugs, brain surgery, electrical fields, hypnosis, smells, sights, sounds or touch therapy since the stimuli listed above are (like consciousness itself) various aspects of energy/matter and that energy/matter itself being conscious thus these effects in a human being subjected to these stimuli are only to be expected. They conclude by saying that at death, the bioenergy field leaves the body and gets recycled in other forms.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69746 Mar 18, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not believe in such things. Therefore perhaps I can be of no help.

It would be much the same if you reported to me that your were possessed by the devil.

It's a bit odd to me that you seem to feel smarter than the average theist yet you believe in these other equally unverifiable presences and events.

I continue to believe that these negative thoughts are taking residence as they are filling a vacuum that you could fill with more positive activities, human contact etc,

I still wish you all the best.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69747 Mar 18, 2014
BOTTOM LINE ON CONSCIOUSNESS:

1) Can we replicate, isolate, quantify or fabricate consciousness? No.

OR

2) Energy itself is conscious. Plausible. This holistic view better explains many mysteries of nature/being like fine tuning of the universe, appearance of life on earth and free will.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69748 Mar 18, 2014
CONCLUSION ON CONSCIOUSNESS:

Consciousness can not be created from scratch. Consciousness can only be manipulated in a sentient being by subjecting that sentient form to various stimuli like psychoactive drugs, brain surgery, electrical fields, hypnosis, smells, sights, sounds or touch therapy and so on.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69749 Mar 18, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

It's a bit odd to me that you seem to feel smarter than the average theist yet you believe in these other equally unverifiable presences and events.
Had you a little intelligence, you'd wouldn't say that.

Theists take their stand on the extra-cosmic god who creates from nothing. This is illogical!

I take my firm stand on energy, matter and consciousness and the principle of conservation and the law of causation to which energy, matter and consciousness are subject to at all times.

Did you get it, now?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69750 Mar 18, 2014
Mystical experiences are a phenomenal aspect of energy, matter and consciousness.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69751 Mar 18, 2014
THEIST VERSUS MYSTIC

Theists take their stand on some strange substance that they call spirit and on the extra-cosmic god who creates from nothing with creation ex nihilo being an absurdity, while the mystic being a realist bases his mysticism exclusively on energy, matter and consciousness and the principle of conservation and the law of causation to which energy, matter and consciousness are subject to at all times.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69752 Mar 18, 2014
I have to go out. Bye.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69753 Mar 19, 2014
Just arrived from a marvelous Indo-Western instrumental musical concert held at the Max Muller Bhavan by a team of Indian and German musicians. It was lovely.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#69755 Mar 19, 2014
Jesus' Kingdom of Heaven is a mythical place. It's not a spatiotemporal location. A physical place subject to the laws of energy/matter where destructive natural phenomena, disease, suffering, death and decomposition rule is not heavenly. At the most the Kingdom of Heaven could mean living in a blissful state of consciousness either while in the body or in the discarnate state (provided the bioenergy field with its inherent consciousness persists after the death of the body).

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69756 Mar 19, 2014
By the occult meant the manipulation of the energy field in/around a person using mantras (primal sound vibrations) or meditative practices.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69757 Mar 19, 2014
By the occult IS meant the manipulation of the energy field in/around a person using mantras (primal sound vibrations) or meditative practices.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69758 Mar 19, 2014
A mantra (specific primal sound syllable) and/or meditative practice that seeks to awaken the higher states of consciousness inherent in the bioenergy field native to the brain/body system can manipulate the energy fields in/around an object and can have nonlocal effects. This activity is known as the occult.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69760 Mar 19, 2014
Theists base their faith on spirit, extra-cosmic God and creation from nothing which are irrational terms lacking in substance or explanation, while mysticism/occult is founded on energy, matter and consciousness that're subject to the laws of conservation and causation. Here lies the major difference between theism and mysticism/occult.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#69761 Mar 19, 2014
The word SPIRIT is a misnomer as it implies a substance other than energy/matter which somehow mysteriously creates energy/matter out of itself or from nothing. All this is irrational. Every phenomenon in nature/being, whether of the ordinary material kind or of the occult kind, has to be based on energy, matter and consciousness that're subject to the laws of conservation and causation. This explanation makes better sense.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#69762 Mar 19, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your father speaking

Heed FR's advice

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69763 Mar 19, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

This is your father speaking

Heed FR's advice
Hello Papa.

I appreciate Former's kindness but he's not knowledgeable in occult or in science - both of these disciplines (occult and science) are based on tapping into/manipulation of energy fields.

I repeat I am exposed to yogic experiences in great detail, while he knows nothing about the body's energy fields and how they can be manipulated locally/non-locally using various mantras/meditation practices.

Forget about paranormal powers that I have experienced and seen from very close quarters, if only you see me with the golden shine on my face, neck and hands you'll understand that there's some energy at work in me.

Besides, the frequent suffering due to occult influence involving certain subtle frequencies of energy being put onto me result in color change in the body from golden shine to greyish tan, reddish eyes, tremors of nerves, high fevers, abnormal palpitation rate, headache, draining of energy from the body etc which can be seen by anyone with the naked eyes.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69764 Mar 19, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Heed FR's advice
See, had I still been a disciple of that monster, I would, for the sake of demonstrating long range occult power, have requested him to harm FORMER by getting him blinded, paralyzed or made insane in real time (that is I would tell FORMER to watch out for changes in his body/organ functioning at so and so time and to confirm it later).

Sri Aurobindo's spiritual collaborator, the Mother, often used long range occult power to give evidence of it to skeptics or to influence certain events and prior to employing her occult power she would tell the person concerned that on so and so day and at such and such time this or that thing would happen to him or to someone else and would ask the person to confirm it.

If the demonstration involved bodily harm she would tell the person the time at which she would change the person's heart beat, eye sight, body temperature etc and ask him to call out her name the moment the suffering got too extreme to endure so that she could case sending out the occult power.

She had nonlocal senses.

I too have sufficient evidence of nonlocal occult effects.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) May 18 CrookedHillary 57
News Man charged with murder gets probation (Aug '08) May 6 operation greylord 45
News Murdered woman found at Mule Creek (Dec '08) Apr '16 wwwnorthfortyhomecom 7
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Mar '16 Tony 623
News Silver City police search landfill for missing ... (Jun '11) Feb '16 cupcake 30
Review: 180 Trade And Pawn (Mar '14) Feb '16 cupcake 3
News Passion fruit: Sweet, tasty watermelon may be h... (Jul '08) Jan '16 Phillip 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages