Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71939 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69690 Mar 18, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Did you complete the molting process?

Hope the new skin fits well.
ha ha ha

I hope you shed the skin covering the glans of your thingy.

It's called brit milah.

If you're still "hooded", get a foreskin moult done on it.

Shed it, now!

I would also recommend another menial business for a dunce like you - which is collecting chopped foreskins and selling them to certain interested parties who use them in powered form in certain medical concoctions.

(winks)
George

Ashburn, VA

#69691 Mar 18, 2014
Apostle Amber wrote:
Christ was and is always kind to women (and men for that matter) he didn't require them to remain silent, he actively listened as women spoke and he spoke with them, he was kind to all, even gentiles to whom he was not sent.
He didnít demand people to posture themselves; to make long rituals, or make anyone follow mans traditions before coming into his presence.
Christ didnít require head coverings or for anyone to dress a certain way, just come as you are. Why does any man or woman require it today? Thereís no good reason for it now either.
Is there anywhere that the true church isn't? It is always where two or more are gathered in his name, men or women are in the presence of the savior.
Men and women have always tried manipulating in their own ways. Believe in the freedom Christ gives us and his word of truth.
Political correctness and worldly religion is like keeping up with the Jones. It is nothing more than overbearing peer control.
At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.(Matthew)
Women have always been apart of creation from the Garden of Eden, made in the Fathers own hands like men are. How hard is it for you to accept women keep Christís commands and even save many souls in his name?
We are still living the New Testament of Christ the Lord. What was old is new again in Christ and his word is still transpiring even through and well within the book of Revelation.
Romans: As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
God gives freely of the Spirit to men and women in Christ and we need to exercise our spiritual self do well to please the Father, the Great I AM.
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams (Acts)
Let your Spirit self within you shine your light and worship God in Spirit and truth in Christian fellowship.
Who is anyone to say Christ selected a male Apostle with any less confidence than he chose a female Apostle? God created both male and female with his hands, shouldn't Christ have the same reverence for whom he has chosen!
I believe that these are the last days I think prophetic intercession for Israel is as Christ dictates how he fulfills it, don't you? Women have always made decisions with Spiritual discernment.
'Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.'(Matthew)
We should live humbly Holy lives righteously with Mercy,(not demanding recompense as Christ gave of himself) showing Love,(to each other and even to our enemies) giving Charity (not expecting anything in return) and in the Lords Grace (accepting for ourselves and forgiving others in its unearned acceptance) in abiding in this world under God accordingly.
Psalms: The fear of the LORD is pure, enduring forever. The ordinances of the LORD are sure and altogether righteous. They are more precious than gold, than much pure gold; they are sweeter than honey, than honey from the comb. By them is your servant warned; in keeping them there is great reward.
u r buy fur the smurtest one hear. christ was fur the lowlifes of the earth. juws suck
crack the whip

Ashburn, VA

#69692 Mar 18, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a satanist?
I use my sht for perfume. Maybe you should reconsider your diet.
now tell me people. is this the comments of a godly man or just another fake? faker

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#69693 Mar 18, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha
I hope you shed the skin covering the glans of your thingy.
It's called brit milah.
If you're still "hooded", get a foreskin moult done on it.
Shed it, now!
I would also recommend another menial business for a dunce like you - which is collecting chopped foreskins and selling them to certain interested parties who use them in powered form in certain medical concoctions.
(winks)
I believe he was referring to your "conversion" to atheism. Which wasnt necessarily a negative comment.

Why are you so thin skinned?

Why do you reply with invective instead of addressing the issues at hand?

Why dont you act like a mensch?

Location hidden

#69694 Mar 18, 2014
Troll alert. from Virginia.
weak minded

Ashburn, VA

#69695 Mar 18, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he was referring to your "conversion" to atheism. Which wasnt necessarily a negative comment.
why do you sound like a duecebag and look like mr mgue.

Location hidden

#69696 Mar 18, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I can't answer vague/stupid questions.

My reply was more tongue-in-cheek.

One thing is clear - Former's a dunce, a big dunce, with poor education, questionable values and a low level of intelligence.

I like him to an extent because he's funny but his fun is laced with toxins....

You're siding with him just because he's your close friend.

Location hidden

#69697 Mar 18, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't answer vague/stupid questions.
My reply was more tongue-in-cheek.
One thing is clear - Former's a dunce, a big dunce, with poor education, questionable values and a low level of intelligence.
I like him to an extent because he's funny but his fun is laced with toxins....
You're siding with him just because he's your close friend.
He is also a heck of a lot smarter than you

that must suck

Location hidden

#69698 Mar 18, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

He is also a heck of a lot smarter than you that must suck
You too are cleverer than me.

Happy, now?

Location hidden

#69699 Mar 18, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
You too are cleverer than me.
Happy, now?
smarter
dont be clever
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69700 Mar 18, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
He is also a heck of a lot smarter than you
that must suck
Obviously I'm the one who put the "Agree" green check mark on this post!

(Though it may also be "damning me with faint praise"..... I'll take it!!:))))

Joel failed to respond to series of my posts from yesterday.

I have accepted his unconditional surrender.

He always seems to feel uncomfortable in his skin, or his fair follicle are hurting him or some such. Poor fella. Just a bundle of nerves.

Needs to eat some meat, have a beer and you know what else.( don't think we need to keep spelling it all out for him.)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#69701 Mar 18, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

smarter

dont be clever
I admit that both Former and you are way smarter than me.

I am no where as intelligent as either of you.

Ok, are you satisfied now?

I hope so.

“What's for dinner”

Location hidden

#69702 Mar 18, 2014
lolololol slow leak

Location hidden

#69703 Mar 18, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel failed to respond to series of my posts from yesterday.

I have accepted his unconditional surrender.
Hi genius.

I just said that both Frijoles and you are smarter than me.

I am way too low down the intelligence scale when compared to both of you.

Ok?

I hope that both of you are happy now.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#69704 Mar 18, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the best posts ever.
This is why I picture Joel in the corner quietly molting.
Your "Blind faith in a book. Sounds very familiar." wasn't bad.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69705 Mar 18, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi genius.
I just said that both Frijoles and you are smarter than me.
I am way too low down the intelligence scale when compared to both of you.
Ok?
I hope that both of you are happy now.
If I didn't know better, I'd say you were stupid like a fox.

But that would give you too much credit.

Not sure if your admission has the ring of truth.

Prove it by trying to say something smart and failing yet again.

Warm wishes and a warm avuncular hug form over here to over there.

But no communal showering, boxers or no boxers. Non-negotiable.

:))
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69706 Mar 18, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi genius.
Oh and please address me as "MR. Genius" going forward.

Thank you so much.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69707 Mar 18, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "Blind faith in a book. Sounds very familiar." wasn't bad.
I'm gratified.

Tough crowd.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

Brooklyn, NY

#69708 Mar 18, 2014
Israel is the most democratic country in the world, certainly in the Middle East. You can talk,write, organize and scream all day what ever your want. Just don't mess with security of Israel or your fcked

Location hidden

#69709 Mar 18, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

You need not worry about me
Honestly, at times, I wonder how at your advanced age you manage all by yourself.

I am glad to know that all is well with you. More power to you.

I live alone in this huge apartment but unlike you I can't say that all is well with me in view of the fact that I've never known peace, happiness and love in my entire life.

Keep posting.

Take care.

Best Regards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Jun 28 A view from me 3
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jun 26 Wizard_Not 1
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun 24 Wizard_Not 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun 23 Tony 619
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
News Tour of the Gila benefits everyone not just cyc... (May '12) May '12 Old Man 1
News Silver City and Deming Events (Oct '11) Nov '11 work cohesively 9
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages