Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,118
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#69591 Mar 17, 2014
Non-local Consciousness Influence

July 9, 2012 Consciousness

Philosophy Study, ISSN 2159-5313
September 2011, Vol. 1, No. 4, 295-304

Non-local Consciousness Influence to Physical Sensors:

Experimental Data

Konstantin Korotkov

Saint Petersburg University
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#69592 Mar 17, 2014
REMOTE DETECTION OF HUMAN EMOTIONS

July 9, 2012 Bioenergy, Consciousness

NEW APPROACH FOR REMOTE DETECTION OF HUMAN EMOTIONS

by Konstantin Korotkov, Dmitry Orlov, Krishna Madappa

ABSTRACT

Various instrumental methods have been developed for observing human emotions in psychology, the neurosciences, and machine learning studies. These methods are mostly directed to detecting individual, personal emotions. The focus of this study is developing instrumental methods for remote detection of human emotions, both individual and collective. A new antenna device has been added to the Electrophotonic Imaging/Gas Discharge Visualization camera system.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69593 Mar 17, 2014
REMOTE DETECTION OF HUMAN EMOTIONS

July 9, 2012 Bioenergy, Consciousness

NEW APPROACH FOR REMOTE DETECTION OF HUMAN EMOTIONS

by Konstantin Korotkov, Dmitry Orlov, Krishna Madappa

ABSTRACT

Various instrumental methods have been developed for observing human emotions in psychology, the neurosciences, and machine learning studies. These methods are mostly directed to detecting individual, personal emotions. The focus of this study is developing instrumental methods for remote detection of human emotions, both individual and collective. A new antenna device has been added to the Electrophotonic Imaging/Gas Discharge Visualization camera system.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#69596 Mar 17, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Non-local Consciousness Influence
apt title for your posts
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69597 Mar 17, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not the same as the authentic fare served in India.
Being a virgin Indian, you are not a position to say.

Nor can you comment on various beers and their relative taste differences.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69598 Mar 17, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Had you been to the top restaurants especially the Michelin starred ones you'd would not say what you have stated above.
But, then, you're not a connoisseur of specialty foods or of refined ambiences and so you wouldn't know the difference.
Well, anyway, you can consider your limited exposure to world foods as good for you.
Again you are sounding like the fool.

I have been to many of the finest restaurants in the US. New York City; Philadelphia; San
Francisco and so on. Not to mention London, Hong Kong and Rome.

If you conflate and confuse ambiance and pretension [the use of affectation to impress; ostentatiousness] with the quality of the food, then again - it is you who are bedazzled and confused.

These are very different things. While there may often be some correlation, this is not an absolute relation by any means and very fine food is served in the humblest of venues and in the homes of some very fine cooks.

Your clueless comments put me in mind of the nouveau riche, or some red neck who recently won the lottery.

Try and think more before you express yourself.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69599 Mar 17, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
The taboo against beef eating among the Hindus is superstition.....I am against cruelty to animals.
Do you consider a humane death to be cruel?

Or is death itself cruel?

If animals are properly cared for and then put to death humanely, how is this bad?

You clearly have your own silly superstitions with regard to food, alcohol, yoga and sex.

You are every bit as opinionated and inculcated with silliness as the devout theist.

former res

Cheshire, CT

#69600 Mar 17, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawrence Krauss said it.
Google and see the vid in which he actually said it much to the shock of many in the audience.
BTW, since atheism discards the supernatural for lack of evidence and goes by natural explanations offered by science, tell me, which scientific laws can tell us whether siblings should have/should not have sex or whether it is OK for a mother to have sex with her son or whether it is fine for a dad to screw his daughter?
Can you point out the scientific laws that teach for/against sex in the aforementioned context?
I want to know the scientific evidence supporting/disfavoring incestuous sex since we atheists always go by the hard evidence, right?
Your position/argument is so thin that you do not provide links/ sources when I ask for them.

I will not do research to prove YOUR point. That is your job.( I did not know that Indians were so lazy!)

I accept your apology and full surrender.

Did you have sex with your siblings? Is that common in India?

BTW the incest you speak of supposedly more common in the Amish population (a religion).

Atheists would be very unlikely to do this, despite your rant.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69601 Mar 17, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. In the west. we don't always have the privilege of dining with Hepatitus C, or any of the the more entertaining GI microbes.
All of which undoubtedly add to the flavor.
And I bet the food tastes good over there too because riding on top of the trains builds up a mighty appetite!

:))
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69602 Mar 17, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
A Michelin star restaurant stands heads and shoulders above the ordinary eateries.
Blind faith in a book.

Sounds very familiar.

Just as devout as any other believer.

Just a different set of beliefs. Yoga, no-sex, no-meat, no-alcohol, no-fun.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69603 Mar 17, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
I am going skinny dipping in the nearest lake with a fellow atheist. I hope the crocs don't get us.:)
Gay.

But likely doesn't act on it.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#69604 Mar 17, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
And I bet the food tastes good over there too because riding on top of the trains builds up a mighty appetite!
:))
I once turned down a trip to China because I was afraid of the food. Dog meat wasnt the only issue. The idea of plasticizers as nutritional amendments was a scary idea.

Location hidden

#69605 Mar 17, 2014
I'm back to the killing fields of Topix. LOL.

Location hidden

#69606 Mar 17, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

apt title for your posts
Hello Papa, PhD in "science".

(smiles)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#69607 Mar 17, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I once turned down a trip to China because I was afraid of the food. Dog meat wasnt the only issue. The idea of plasticizers as nutritional amendments was a scary idea.
I've been to China. Food wasn't bad, but I did stick with the basics - nothing too fancy. I did try Ostriche, though. A little too gamey for my tastes.

Location hidden

#69608 Mar 17, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Being a virgin Indian,
Hi American nurse.

BTW, I'm an Indian citizen but I'm not an ethnic Indian.

Location hidden

#69609 Mar 17, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Nor can you comment on various beers and their relative taste differences.
Being veg and a teetotaler, I rely on the knowledgeable opinions of my friends and F&B experts who I personally know in the Taj and elsewhere, where the subject of non-veg food and alcohol is concerned.

Location hidden

#69610 Mar 17, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

I have been to many of the finest restaurants in the US. New York City; Philadelphia; San
Francisco and so on. Not to mention London, Hong Kong and Rome.

If you conflate and confuse ambiance and pretension [the use of affectation to impress; ostentatiousness] with the quality of the food, then again - it is you who are bedazzled and confused.
Yet, you lack the knowledge about the difference in dining at a Michelin star restaurant and an ordinary eatery.

I'm telling you again that you're not a connoisseur of food, style and ambience.

You may have eaten in some good restaurants but you lack the knowledge of discernment.

Ok, you can keep thinking that you know a lot about food.

Location hidden

#69611 Mar 17, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Your clueless comments put me in mind of the nouveau riche, or some red neck who recently won the lottery.
You come across as an ordinary guy lacking in intelligence, education, focus, seriousness, style and exposure to sophistication.

Pardon me for saying so.

Location hidden

#69612 Mar 17, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you consider a humane death to be cruel?

Or is death itself cruel?
I find killing cruel.

Everything material comes with a shelf life...unless the reports of select yogis overcoming death are true.

One such yogi is Subhash Chandra Bose who has manged to stay alive till 117 years or so while another who goes by the name of Barfani Baba is supposed to be 220 years or so. he lives in a hermitage on the banks of the Narmada and is accessible to people at certain times of the year. The Himalayan yogis like Maha Avatar Babaji are older with Babaji said to be 2000 years old. Details of Babaji are contained in the book An Autobiography of a Yogi by Yogananda who supposedly met him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:13PM