Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 20 comments on the Jun 21, 2008, Newsday story titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68936 Mar 6, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. Now you are trying to say something about Omar, which he did not even dreamt of!!
Saying that Omar asked Jews to stand up when Muslims arrive (When in fact the Prophet PBUH did not like that people should stand up when he arrived)..
Dressing in distinctive garb?
Re-building synagogues when absolutely necessary?
But they were "much less" than yearly Pogroms and burning Jews at stake for "Killing Jesus" by the peaceful and merciful Christians?
Huh!!

How do you KNOW there are no Atheist Suicide Bombers? How could some one "believing" in God and Hereafter, would kill innocent people?
Creating your own history?
What has happened to you?
You were supposed to be "intelligent"!!
1. You asked for outside sources. I provided them. Pograms came later.(If you read the article you would have realized that) So your analogy is flawed because the comparison is not accurate.

2. Then lets modify my post to say there are scarse examples of suicide bombers PROCLAIMING their crime in the name of atheism. Same point.

As of the rest of the questions - you really need that to ask your brethern, not the atheists. Start with the ones who think Mosques are repositories for weaponry.

Location hidden

#68937 Mar 6, 2014
Instead of wasting our time with a judgement icon, why not reply to my post?(Though I am flattered that you responded at all, of course). Why are you afraid? I won't bite.
jeffry helms

United States

#68938 Mar 6, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
A very cryptic post, I think!!
No one is going to figure out the romanian roma asian hasidic's out--those ones go all the way and retire.

Location hidden

#68939 Mar 6, 2014
jeffry helms wrote:
<quoted text>No one is going to figure out the romanian roma asian hasidic's out--those ones go all the way and retire.
Lay off the crank and maybe someone will understand you

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68941 Mar 6, 2014
Strike a match. LOL.

Location hidden

#68942 Mar 6, 2014
OBE - hyper parietal lobe activity (gamma wave frequency 40 Hz to 100 Hz) due to an increase in the neuronal EM field amplitude in that region could make some part of the energy field to project outside the brain without at the same losing causal connection with the brain.

Location hidden

#68943 Mar 6, 2014
OBE is praxis - the more you practice, the more it comes under the capacity of the conscious will generated in the brain.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68945 Mar 6, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
No but perhaps I should consider that.
My mother has suggested the same thing. I enjoy the company of older folks. Always have.
Is it because they tend to be helpless? Is that what heightens your enjoyment?:D

Location hidden

#68946 Mar 6, 2014
Europe, Australia and Japan are well into the post-religious phase. Good.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68947 Mar 6, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Huggy - hope you are well.
Even though you said I might give you a shot of estrogen.
Do you think I might get your usual dose wrong?
:))
Rick Moss---I don't like to share.

Former---Though I understand it's NOT part of your religion while it IS part of what JC taught.

HughBe--- Nicely done and well said.

Former---Thank you, Huggy - hope you are well.

HughBe--- My pleasure

Former---Even though you said I might give you a shot of estrogen.

HughBe--- Actually the estrogen was for Joel as NURSES are DUNCES in his world and as everyone knows dunces do not know to do things CORRECTLY.

Observation, he would be surprised how many nurses are actually much BRIGHTER than himself.

Former---Do you think I might get your usual dose wrong?

HughBe--- I believe that you are confusing me with Frijoles, Eric and Rick as all 3 function as females and so take their estrogen shots regularly. In any event I forgive you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68948 Mar 6, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
HUggy - Part II
So, I think what you keep missing is that the fact that HISTORICALLY there have been several sodomy or anti-homosexuality laws on the books, specific to certain states, created by their state legislatures.
These laws were, or are, on the books because noone bothered with a court challenge. Once someone mounted a court challenge, or the states got around to rexamining their laws to fend off potential court challenges, these laws were revoked.
There may still be several states with sodomy laws - you can google that if you are interested. Those laws would never pass a court test.
Courts have been consistent on this issue, once they are involved.
Noone bothered with a court challenge 100 years ago (or 200 years ago) because obviously, noone with the power to bring such a law to the court existed. Society didnt care about these issues of equality back then. Thats the fault of society, not the courts.
Part 1 was hog droppings and I expect this part 2 is the same. Deal with my response, intelligently.

Location hidden

#68949 Mar 6, 2014
Skinny dipping in a pool of ganja, reggae, biblical hymns and voodoo.

Location hidden

#68950 Mar 6, 2014
Question everything!

Location hidden

#68951 Mar 6, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Part 1 was hog droppings and I expect this part 2 is the same. Deal with my response, intelligently.
That earned you a stop back in the time out zone
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68952 Mar 6, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
......Observation, he [Joel] would be surprised how many nurses are actually much BRIGHTER than himself......
I agree 110%!!!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68953 Mar 6, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Skinny dipping in a pool of ganja, reggae, biblical hymns and voodoo.
It is really amazing how such things as ganja and voodoo comes so readily to the minds of both you and Frijoles.

Lesson--- in Jamaica we have obeah and the truth is I am not sure of the differences between your voodoo and obeah. I believe that one difference between Voodoo and obeah is that voodoo uses dolls but obeah does not. I really don't know if I am correct and I shall not Google it. The fact is if I were disclosing all that I know about Jamaica obeah would perhaps be the very last thing to be mentioned and this would be after much thought to bring it from the deep recesses of my mind. It is not a part of my world it is essentially in a forgotten/unknown world to me.

In terms of ganja, again in my circles be it church, friends, work and family it is not an item that is used and so it is typically forgotten but not unknown.

Tell me about the word ganja i.e. what is its origin? Is it used in India and for how long and how widespread is its use?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68954 Mar 6, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
That earned you a stop back in the time out zone
Let us do it in manageable portions.

You have said that laws have been passed which are "OBVIOUSLY unconstitutional" and so I say why? Explain OBVIOUSLY, as well.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68955 Mar 6, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 110%!!!
That is because you are intelligent and that is not flattery.

Unlike dear Joel, I do not believe that because I feel that I am brighter than you are it means that you are not intelligent.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68956 Mar 6, 2014
comes=come
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68957 Mar 6, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because you are intelligent and that is not flattery.
Unlike dear Joel, I do not believe that because I feel that I am brighter than you are it means that you are not intelligent.
And you came so close to getting all that right.

I know I've mentioned how I enjoyed some fine smoke on your island.

Have you never even given the evil weed a try? Not even in your youth,
when you were still young and fresh and curious about life?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Apr 13 Tony 617
News Barshaw on suicide watch (Dec '10) Apr 5 yankeedudell 57
News Carlsbad air service provider will not renew co... Apr 3 Tyler King 4
News City Attorney: Peddlers may be breaking law on ... Apr 1 Msgt Don 1
test Mar 28 dfandw 3
which sponsor pulled out of 2015 tour of gila ? Mar '15 A Volunteer 2
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]