Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,985
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68900 Mar 5, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

JOEL: So, we have another NURSE on this thread. I am not surprised to know that FORMER the dunce worked as a menial nurse in the past. Anyway, each to his own.

HUGH: Try NEVER to get sick to the extent that you are hospitalized. Why? It shall be DUNCE nurses who will be taking care of you including giving you injections. Can you imagine when these DUNCES cannot read the labels correctly and so administer estrogen injections to you instead of antibiotics.
LOL.

FORMER is a homosexual lacking in intelligence and has no class nor individuality.

These days FORMER, the menial worker (ex-nurse), has turned into a land shark (another menial profession of losers) and is idle most of the time which is why he's here 24/7 posting absurdities and gay jokes.

If I ever happen to fall ill, why should I permit my body to be pawed by brainless gay nurses when I can afford the best medical care?

Take care.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68901 Mar 5, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Nurse and Sir Land Shark,
Just because Frijoles has just begun communicating with me you too have followed suit but before when he ignored me you too boycotted me just to please him.
Frijoles lacks maturity, class and intelligence and has a parochial outlook but for you to imitate his childish behavior (of boycotting me and then to resume communicating with me simply because he posted a comment to me) shows you in a very poor light - a lick ass and a person lacking individuality.
Please desist from such crude American behavior.
I am a very open-minded person and so interact with me while keeping this pronounced trait of min in mind.
Ok?
I am in a good mind to formally ask Topix to shut down this silly thread and am willing to pay them any sum of money for them to comply with my request.
I never boycotted you nor did I notice anyone else boycotting you, not that a time-out would be a bad idea for your own poor behavior.

Unlike you, I only speak when I have something to say. Well, most of the time. We can all get chatty at times. But you are something else.

Sometimes when I sign on here it looks as though you've left a trail of verbal diarrhea up and down the page. Talk about random and inane thoughts!

For our sake, try to be a bit more selective in your postings.

Despite the explosion of "social media" (where people broadcast there lunch selection), I still believe there is a place in this world for the occasional unspoken thought. Give it a try.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68902 Mar 5, 2014
Frijoles----You obviously dont understand our political system.

HughBe--- Nevertheless, my knowledge and grasp of it are superior to yours.

Frijoles---LEGISLATURES pass laws, not the courts. They pass lots of laws.

HughBe--- Now genius, please quote my words that support your gross BS.

Help in the form of my words that prompted your idiocy comes next.

Once again, explain why the US Government KNOWINGLY passed LAWS that were ILLEGAL and that VIOLATED the Constitution.(Did I speak of COURTS?)

Explain why the Courts would sentence people for HOMOSEXUALITY when they KNEW that it was not against the constitution.

Finally, the courts now are of inferior quality when compared to the courts when the Constitution was drafted and implemented, in my opinion. As explained before those judges who lived at the time of the framing of the constitution had SUPERIOR knowledge and understanding of its INTENTIONS. Why? They would have been MAJOR contributors to it and so they would KNOW their own thoughts, do you think?(explain CONTRIBUTORS)

Frijoles---IF they are OBVIOUSLY unconstitutional, AND someone cares enough, someone challenges them in court.

HughBe--- Are you really accusing the US Government of being CRIMINAL, FRAUD and IDIOTIC?

Frijoles---In any year, there are hundreds of state laws that get passed, and a certain percentage of them are routinely challenged in court.

HughBe--- Two things, are those laws "OBVIOUSLY unconstitutional" as you have said?

Frijoles---Courts dont pass laws.

HughBe--- Here is a secret, if you know that much then every jackass knows it as well.

Frijoles---The funny thing is, I'd imagine there is the same or similar system in Jamaica.

HughBe--- There is nothing funny about your stupidity. Also, here in Jamaica our COURTS pass laws and the Government interprets them.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68903 Mar 5, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes as did the educational part of it - LPN program/associates RN/BSN and masters program (the last one courtesy of the American Tax payers). full scholarship due to showing up and doing the work - thanks!
Wonderful. Are you still into the "caring" business that is in a voluntary capacity?

Location hidden

#68904 Mar 5, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

I never boycotted you nor did I notice anyone else boycotting you, not that a time-out would be a bad idea for your own poor behavior.
You've given me your reason but from my side I am sorry to say that I don't trust you.

I find you too much like a whimsical dancing doll whose motion keeps changing each instant.

You're lovable when it suits you but well sincerity is another thing.

Location hidden

#68905 Mar 5, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Unlike you, I only speak when I have something to say. Well, most of the time. We can all get chatty at times. But you are something else.
I have noticed that you constantly babbling away sweet nonsense to your pals especially to dear Hugh just to provoke him and to mock him and to draw your immature friends into doing the same.

I've yet to read an intelligent line or an out of the box idea from you.

Besides, nothing cultured flows from your posts.

Location hidden

#68907 Mar 5, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Sometimes when I sign on here it looks as though you've left a trail of verbal diarrhea up and down the page. Talk about random and inane thoughts!
I prefer monologues.

Besides, the intellectual level is low on this thread and so most of the time I indulge in posting my musings.

Anyway, how much Math, Science, Yoga or Haute Couture do you understand? Obviously, you know almost nothing in any of these subjects.

Your posts are all about ridiculing Hugh, typing gay jokes, or denying anything that's beyond your shallow intelligence.

BTW, is your IQ 12 or is it 8?

Grow up and stop behaving like a lackey, ok?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68908 Mar 5, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
In the Caribbean, a thick-skinned dunce can be appointed as a science professor in a university. ROFL.
The skin is thick and so is the apparatus that it covers. Don't be jealous, instead use the LITTLE that you have.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68909 Mar 5, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Jeebus, save me from these menial, brainless subhuman types! LOL.
I have come to your rescue, dear Joel.

Location hidden

#68910 Mar 5, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

For our sake, try to be a bit more selective in your postings.
I don't care about what you want since I am not disturbing you.

Just skip my posts if you're bored with my writings.

Perhaps, you want me to keep a low profile so that you can hog the limelight with your sick homosexual jokes and shallow banter.

You're riff raff.

Use the little intelligence that you possess in a constructive manner.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68911 Mar 5, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Nursing, carpentry, dish washing and shoe shining are some of the menial professions around the place. Shame.
Is Rick the shoeshine boy or have you finally decided to get a job?

Location hidden

#68912 Mar 5, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Despite the explosion of "social media" (where people broadcast there lunch selection), I still believe there is a place in this world for the occasional unspoken thought. Give it a try.
Unspoken thought?

Do you know how to attain to the "thoughtless state" while being involved in the midst of frenetic activity despite you posting a philosophical observation culled from the Mahabharata some weeks ago?

Now, rest your tiny brain and breath evenly, OK, ex-nurse?

Bye.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68913 Mar 5, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect, I think you mean you'll eat your won crap sandwich.
At lest from where I sit.
And shame on you for not sharing!
Though I understand it's not part of your religion while it IS part of what JC taught. Missionary work and "spreading the word" is key to Christianity and always has been.
And I know you would want to be tolerant of other faiths. Jews should be especially sensitive to the idea of persecution.
Rick Moss---I don't like to share.

Former---Though I understand it's NOT part of your religion while it IS part of what JC taught. Missionary work and "spreading the word" is key to Christianity and always has been.

HughBe--- Nicely done and well said.

Location hidden

#68914 Mar 5, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

The skin is thick and so is the apparatus that it covers. Don't be jealous, instead use the LITTLE that you have.
As usual, gay sex on your mind 24/7.

Location hidden

#68915 Mar 5, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I have come to your rescue, dear Joel.
You have that humane instinct.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68916 Mar 5, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a contradiction.
Why?
Usually, imperial human qualities such as INTEGRITY, JUSTICE, TRUTH, FAIRNESS, LOVE, GOODNESS and the EQUALITY of ALL RACES arise in the minds of intelligent and refined persons.
Since, Jamaicans lack the higher intelligence and deeper refinement needed to rise up to the high level of integrity, justice, truth, fairness, love, goodness and equality of all races, I thus wonder how they can conceptualize any of these complex ethical factors in detail or act on them with meaning and aptitude.
Look at the Buddha - what a fine intellect he possessed and such grace and in his mind arose the loftiest moral laws.
HughBe--- However, here in the land of tree-dwellers we are low on intellectual development but very high on INTEGRITY, JUSTICE, TRUTH, FAIRNESS, LOVE, GOODNESS and the EQUALITY of ALL RACES.

Joel---That's a contradiction.

HughBe--- Forgiven.

Joel---Why? Usually, imperial human qualities such as INTEGRITY, JUSTICE, TRUTH, FAIRNESS, LOVE, GOODNESS and the EQUALITY of ALL RACES arise in the minds of intelligent and refined persons.

HughBe--- I see, are you saying that neither Americans nor Israelis are intelligent and refined?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68917 Mar 5, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
FORMER is a homosexual lacking in intelligence and has no class nor individuality.
These days FORMER, the menial worker (ex-nurse), has turned into a land shark (another menial profession of losers) and is idle most of the time which is why he's here 24/7 posting absurdities and gay jokes.
If I ever happen to fall ill, why should I permit my body to be pawed by brainless gay nurses when I can afford the best medical care?
Take care.
JOEL--: So, we have another NURSE on this thread. I am not surprised to know that FORMER the dunce worked as a menial nurse in the past. Anyway, each to his own.

HUGH: Try NEVER to get sick to the extent that you are hospitalized. Why? It shall be DUNCE nurses who will be taking care of you including giving you injections. Can you imagine when these DUNCES cannot read the labels correctly and so administer estrogen injections to you instead of antibiotics.

Joel---If I ever happen to fall ill, why should I permit my body to be pawed by brainless gay nurses when I can afford the best medical care?

HughBe--- Observation, your "best medical care" would still have the DUNCE nurses as a part of their team.

Location hidden

#68918 Mar 5, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Is Rick the shoeshine boy or have you finally decided to get a job?
ha ha ha

You're so humorous.

Have you paid a tenth of your mounting debts?

How come you have a huge financial debt when you're supposed to have been an ex-professor of science at a national university in Jamaica and later you went on to become CEO of two MNCs and in spite of being CEO of 2 companies you've visited a 5 star hotel just once in your life? Odd, isn't it?

Best Regards,

Sweet Joel

Location hidden

#68919 Mar 5, 2014
Today after seeing certain vids on cancer patients a kind of energy transfer has taken place and I am feverish and can feel a heaviness in my chest which is now increasing. I became aware of the disease vibe passing into me while watching the vids. Good night. Later.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68920 Mar 5, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, gay sex on your mind 24/7.
HughBe --The skin is thick and so is the apparatus that it covers. Don't be jealous, instead use the LITTLE that you have.

Joel---As usual, gay sex on your mind 24/7.

HughBe--- No dear, gay sex never entered my mind and I was not recommending it to you. In fact, I was recommending quite the opposite plus the thickness thing was just a factual observation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:12 am PST

NBC Sports 4:12AM
Jared Cook: I didn't make the best choice of words last Thursday