Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,006
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68874 Mar 5, 2014
MODERATORS

I request you to kindly close down this thread as soon as possible.

It's become a haunt of misfits, nonintellectuals, religious nuts and homosexuals who come here to pass the time or to form coteries who target others or to propagate racism.

Precious bandwidth is being wasted on nonsense.

Please consider my sincere request.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Joel

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68875 Mar 5, 2014
How cute. Its upset about being ignored.

Did I tell you about my cat's dandruff?

Location hidden

#68878 Mar 5, 2014
What nonsense! LMAO

Location hidden

#68879 Mar 5, 2014
Did I tell you about my dog's pubes? LOL
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68880 Mar 5, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet ... you keep trying.
You flatter yourself, sweety.

Just showing up the idiocy of your position.

I now officially accept your unconditional surrender!

:))

ps...though I don't either flatter MYself in besting such a weak point of view to begin with....
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68881 Mar 5, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
The DeNiro types are a rare breed. No one epitomizes the method actor as well as he does.
I'm not of fan of Will Smith either, for various reasons. But then again, I'm not a fan of most Hollywood actors, and I hate most typical Hollywood action movies. I prefer movies that make me think, though I will enjoy the occasional comedy (particularly dark comedies).
Bobby's been my favorite actor ever since "The Deer Hunter." (apocryphal Russian Roulette scenes notwithstanding)

Also enjoy a good documentary from time to time. Robert Reich's "Inequality for All" was pretty good. Out on DVD.

Recently..."Blue Jasmine" was good, though Cate deserved her Oscar "Nebraska" quirky and worthwhile (like that directors other motvies too, all road trips oddly enough) "Captian Phillips" was a decent action movie (though they took some liberties, the basic story is pretty cool and some excellent marksmanship!!).

All at home. Haven't been out to movies since "Lincoln" which we loved but my mom and sis hated - one of them fell asleep! I don't get it. Then again my mom like "Robin Hood Men in Tights!!" LOL!

And BTW Mattew McC has come into his own. The "True Detective" show on HBO is awesome. having only seen that, "Mudd" and clips of DB Club, he deserved his Oscar too. "Alright alright alright!!!" (I have DBC disk here now .....)

Location hidden

#68882 Mar 5, 2014
typo

"own people" refers to the KOHANIM and to no one else)

Location hidden

#68883 Mar 5, 2014
It appears to have gotten its wish. It appears that several of its OWN posts were deleted before presentation. As usual, the gods have a sense of humor.

Location hidden

#68884 Mar 5, 2014
No

Location hidden

#68885 Mar 5, 2014
None of my posts has been blocked. ha ha ha

Location hidden

#68886 Mar 5, 2014
I'll soon be putting in a formal request to Topix to close down this thread.

Location hidden

#68887 Mar 5, 2014
Are you good at oral sex? I'll ask your live-in boy friend. LOL. Did I tell you about my dog's pubes? LOL.

Location hidden

#68888 Mar 5, 2014
posts 76, 77

Location hidden

#68889 Mar 5, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
You do tantrum well.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68890 Mar 5, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Why, I'm certain they'll got on that right away, Mr. Dude.

Location hidden

#68891 Mar 5, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he really believes he is issuing a threat.

I am very familiar with that type of behavior. Tantrums for attention. Toddlers do this all the time.

Location hidden

#68892 Mar 5, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
posts 76, 77
I am telling you none of my posts have been blocked.

A post may be blocked if there's a "time out" and not because a moderator has blocked it.

Location hidden

#68893 Mar 5, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You do tantrum well.
No.

Again that's a misinterpretation on your part.

I love conversing with mature posters who can rise above creed, race, language and economic status and engage me on an intellectual level.

I have a low opinion of those who form cliques, boycott posters just because the person opposes, have rigid thinking and who're religious fanatics.

Location hidden

#68894 Mar 5, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Mr Nurse and Sir Land Shark,

Just because Frijoles has just begun communicating with me you too have followed suit but before when he ignored me you too boycotted me just to please him.

Frijoles lacks maturity, class and intelligence and has a parochial outlook but for you to imitate his childish behavior (of boycotting me and then to resume communicating with me simply because he posted a comment to me) shows you in a very poor light - a lick ass and a person lacking individuality.

Please desist from such crude American behavior.

I am a very open-minded person and so interact with me while keeping this pronounced trait of min in mind.

Ok?

I am in a good mind to formally ask Topix to shut down this silly thread and am willing to pay them any sum of money for them to comply with my request.

Location hidden

#68895 Mar 5, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I think he really believes he is issuing a threat.

I am very familiar with that type of behavior. Tantrums for attention. Toddlers do this all the time.
I am in a good mind to formally ask Topix to shut down this silly thread and am willing to pay them any sum of money for them to comply with my request.

I will formally request them soon.

I don't approve of such fora (forums) where the level of intelligence is shit level.

Why should precious bandwidth be wasted to host a bunch of misfits and worthless homosexuals babbling inanities?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 20 Really 12
Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos Jobs