Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72030 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68737 Mar 3, 2014
All the aspects governing KOSHER are laughable and unscientific crap. More, on the pseudoscience of KOSHER later. It's 6 am here. Have to go for a walk.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68738 Mar 3, 2014
What have cloven feet or its opposite non-cloven feet have anything at all to do with edibility? LMAO.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68739 Mar 3, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
They never do ... they just go on, and on, and on. At the end of your shift they're telling a story about their cat's dandruff and when you come back for the next shift they're still telling the same story.
You are totally correct.

It appears that he is still whining on about his cat's dandruff.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68740 Mar 3, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Done, madam.

Later.
You're very sporting, forgiving and kind.

I admire these qualities in you.

Best Regards.

Bye.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68741 Mar 3, 2014
In the context of the pseudoscience of KOSHER concocted by Moses' hallucinating no-brain, terms like "ritually pure" and "ritually impure" or "proper" or "improper" have zero meaning since where food is concerned everything boils down to edibility, nutrient content and hygiene. More updates on the pseudoscience of Kosher, later.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68742 Mar 3, 2014
The pseudoscience called KOSHER mandates that meat and milk should be separated. LOL. Are there any adverse chemical reactions that take place in the digestive tract when meat is mixed with dairy? Mixing of meat and milk does not produce toxic substances and so it is permissible by nutritional science. Did that ignorant barbarian, Moses, know anything at all about the nutritional value of meat and milk and did he have even the tiniest clue about the multiple chemical reactions that take place in the digestive tract during the breaking down of complex food compounds into simpler ones so as to facilitate digestion/assimilation? Moses was an idiot and so were/are the rabbis. LMFAO.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68743 Mar 3, 2014
KOSHER is another form of mind control and of unscientific fanaticism invented by hallucinating barbarians like Moses.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68744 Mar 3, 2014
More updates on the pseudoscience of KOSHER, later.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#68745 Mar 3, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you never read "Fear and Loathing in Mecca"
Did my comment pinch you? It was much milder than the one I posted as a reply.

Historically Muslims have behaved much better with Jews than Christians

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#68746 Mar 3, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>...Historically Muslims have behaved much better with Jews than Christians
Not so much lately
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#68747 Mar 3, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so much lately
Lately because Jews occupied Muslim lands and committed untold atrocities against Muslims...

It is Jews who have to be blamed more for picking up fight with Muslims...

Christians it seems want to "wash away" their sins of 2000 years, so they are in "overdrive" to please Jews.

Let us see, how long these "unnatural state" continues!!

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68748 Mar 4, 2014
I'll be back with more Kosher nonsense. After ridiculing and debunking kosher, I'll examine several Jewish prayers and mock them as I expose the nonsense in them. LOL.

Location hidden

#68749 Mar 4, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lately because Jews occupied Muslim lands and committed untold atrocities against Muslims...
It is Jews who have to be blamed more for picking up fight with Muslims...
Christians it seems want to "wash away" their sins of 2000 years, so they are in "overdrive" to please Jews.
Let us see, how long these "unnatural state" continues!!
Unlike those TOLD atrocities in Syria and Iraq which are unarguably a hell of a lot worse than anything any israeli did to any Palestinian

Location hidden

#68750 Mar 4, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did my comment pinch you? It was much milder than the one I posted as a reply.
Not really

Go read Hunter S Thompson. It will help you to deepen your practice of Islam. Start with "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas".

Location hidden

#68751 Mar 4, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so much lately
I know I am skittering perilously close to the "no true Christian" logical fallacy (or in this case the no true Muslim fallacy) but I am not convinced what MUQ and the other fundamentalists practice is really Islam. Certainly not the type of Islam practiced during its Golden Age.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#68752 Mar 4, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike those TOLD atrocities in Syria and Iraq which are unarguably a hell of a lot worse than anything any israeli did to any Palestinian
Do not change the topic, discuss only Jewish Muslim relations.

Over the centuries, Muslims have treated Jews much better than the way Christians treated them.

Only in recent times, enmity between Jews and Muslims have increased and it is due to Jewish occupation of Palestine and their atrocities there.

And it is Jews who have to share more blame for this enmity.

Simple straight facts.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#68753 Mar 4, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I am skittering perilously close to the "no true Christian" logical fallacy (or in this case the no true Muslim fallacy) but I am not convinced what MUQ and the other fundamentalists practice is really Islam. Certainly not the type of Islam practiced during its Golden Age.
The golden age of Islam was also the Golden age for Jews. They got protection from Christian persecution in Islamic countries!!

Now perhaps they want to pay back for all that Gold!!

Location hidden

#68754 Mar 4, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not change the topic, discuss only Jewish Muslim relations.
Over the centuries, Muslims have treated Jews much better than the way Christians treated them.
Only in recent times, enmity between Jews and Muslims have increased and it is due to Jewish occupation of Palestine and their atrocities there.
And it is Jews who have to share more blame for this enmity.
Simple straight facts.
I didnt change the topic - you introduced a relative comparison and I call you on the carpet for that.

What is your definition of an atrocity? Is what is happening in Syria an atrocity? I am questioning your judgement here, and therefore your characterizations.

It doesnt take a genius to recognize your bias.

Location hidden

#68755 Mar 4, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The golden age of Islam was also the Golden age for Jews. They got protection from Christian persecution in Islamic countries!!
Now perhaps they want to pay back for all that Gold!!
What makes you think it was a Golden Age for the Jews? Judaism is thriving now. As it has been in the past.

RM's point is that your example is getting old. Hard to defend Islam when it is being associated with storing weapons in mosques, violence among brethern, beheadings, homicidal bombings, glorification of death in general,and deplorable human rights in general.

Hasnt always been that way. Why the change?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68756 Mar 4, 2014
MORE KOSHER RUBBISH - RUMINANT ANIMALS

Animals which are ruminants and have cloven hooves (such as cattle) are Kosher, while those with only one of these features (such as pigs which have cloven hooves but are not ruminants, or camels which are ruminants but do not have cloven hooves) are considered unclean.

LMFAO

Why?

No proven scientific reason?

Is the meat of kosher animals beneficial? LOL

Is the meat of unclean/non-kosher animals toxic? LOL

Why would a ruminant animal with cloven hooves be OK to eat, but a ruminant animal with non-cloven hooves not be OK to eat?

All this is pseudoscience and a form of segregation of the Hebrews from the non-Hebrews devised by evil men of the perverse book Torah that results in mind control of the Hebrews.

Besides, did that fool Moses know that the stomach of a ruminant animal has 4 chambers or if he did not know this fact through observation of a slain ruminant he thought that having 4 compartment stomach is a sign of disease. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) 11 hr Tony 625
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... Sat SPAM 6
News Yes, Denny's is coming Jun 11 Tiger37 1
News Armory celebrates 100 years Jun 7 my opinion 1
News Old-fashioned Fourth of July party (Jul '13) May 27 YUUUUP 4
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) May '16 CrookedHillary 57
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages