Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68715 Mar 3, 2014
Frijoles----I put it to you, the courts in the 18th century and the 19 th century had a TRUE and better understanding of the constitution that the courts 200+ years later.
Think about it.

Frijoles--- a totally laughable position

HughBe--- only to fools.

FRijoles---I guess slavery should still be legal, women shouldnt vote too, blacks shouldnt marry whites or attend public university, etc etc etc.

HughBe---1. I am sure that some BLACKS would not have any objection to having white slaves.
2.Your Justification of folly is befitting you.

3.Explain, ALL men are created equal? Are BLACKS men?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68716 Mar 3, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
I would like to visit Jamaica but I've heard that its crime infested....
At least your rear would be safe.

In a serious way you would love it and you would be far safer than in America and Israel.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68717 Mar 3, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Huggy, I do not understand your reference.
Kindly explain yourself.
HughBe----Are you an animal doctor?
Does Frijoles take his dog to you for regular treatment associated with wounds?

Former----Huggy, I do not understand your reference.

Kindly explain yourself.

HughBe---- I believe that I cannot simplify my first question. In terms of the second question it is asking about Frijoles a poster on this forum and his dog and in particular the health of his dog. Now please answer my questions.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68718 Mar 3, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
with Huggy it always relates back to sex somehow
I see, you are linking the wound of your dog to sex. Interesting.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68719 Mar 3, 2014
Share your understanding of the following declaration made by a principal.

DECLARATION:
In matters of discipline I have borne in mind that its procedures/policies are put in place by the board independent of the executive management of the school . I have therefore undertaken on no occasion to prescribe the procedures suited to it, but have left them, as the new board found them

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68720 Mar 3, 2014
First---Let me first quote my original (repose) and then explain it to you.

Second, correction for the simple----Let me first quote my original WORDS and then explain it to you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68721 Mar 3, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Hugh,
Shut up. Wash the dishes. After that swab the floor. LOL.
Done, madam.

Later.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68722 Mar 3, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HughBe---- As I understand it almost all of your problems come from your habit of believing/FAITH with little or no THINKING. In other words, you are too much into FAITH systems and no thinking.
Hello Huggy!

And how about you?

Do you not believe in your god and Jesus without a shred of evidence?

How is this thinking? Isn't if more FEELING that there is a god?
HughBe wrote:
" The women would still get the benefit of the BAMBOO....
What about the hazard of splinters?
HughBe wrote:
On the other hand it is UNNATURAL and UNCLEAN for men to be playing in the faeces of other men via their dicks or the unthinkable their TONGUES.
Straight people do this all the time. Is that more ok with you?

Who made you the judge of what is decent?

Event the pope said "Who am I too judge?" about gay people.
HughBe wrote:
Let me ask you this AGAIN. Do you think that the courts in the 18th century and the 19 th century had a TRUE and better understanding of the constitution that the courts 200+ years later? Do you HONESTLY believe that they would have made the proclamation in question?
We used to have slavery, child labor, Jim Crow laws.

Is this what you want to go back to?
HughBe wrote:
When did homosexuality start in America? Can homosexuality be linked to any particular group?
Sexuality of all kinds started around the same time.

The group is called humans.

Join us anytime. Just stop judging your fellow man lest you be judged.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68723 Mar 3, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe----Are you an animal doctor?
Does Frijoles take his dog to you for regular treatment associated with wounds?
Former----Huggy, I do not understand your reference.
Kindly explain yourself.
HughBe---- I believe that I cannot simplify my first question. In terms of the second question it is asking about Frijoles a poster on this forum and his dog and in particular the health of his dog. Now please answer my questions.
I am not a veterinarian?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#68724 Mar 3, 2014
HughBe wrote:
3.Explain, ALL men are created equal? Are BLACKS men?
According to the US Constitution - Article 1, Section 2, Paragraph 3, BLACKS were only considered three-fifths men.

So, in the eyes of the drafters of the constitution, ALL men are created equal, but apparently, some are more equal than others.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68726 Mar 3, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a veterinarian?
What are you, Doc?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68727 Mar 3, 2014
Cult of Reason---According to the US Constitution - Article 1, Section 2, Paragraph 3, BLACKS were only considered three-fifths men.

HughBe---- So, was the US Constitution wrong? Please don't dodge, answer this and all questions.

COR---So, in the eyes of the drafters of the constitution, ALL men are created equal, but apparently, some are more equal than others.

HughBe---- Under the US Constitution BLACKS were 3/5 men and my question is how did the drafters see the other 2/5? Put it this way was the 2/5 DONKEY and I use donkey because of his BIG dick and blacks have LARGE dicks? Tell me what animal made up the 2/5?

Overall, were blacks regarded as MEN or donkeys, goats etc?

Finally, are BLACKS men?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#68728 Mar 3, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Cult of Reason---According to the US Constitution - Article 1, Section 2, Paragraph 3, BLACKS were only considered three-fifths men.
HughBe---- So, was the US Constitution wrong? Please don't dodge, answer this and all questions.
COR---So, in the eyes of the drafters of the constitution, ALL men are created equal, but apparently, some are more equal than others.
HughBe---- Under the US Constitution BLACKS were 3/5 men and my question is how did the drafters see the other 2/5? Put it this way was the 2/5 DONKEY and I use donkey because of his BIG dick and blacks have LARGE dicks? Tell me what animal made up the 2/5?
Overall, were blacks regarded as MEN or donkeys, goats etc?
Finally, are BLACKS men?
Go ask a Mormon.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68729 Mar 3, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ask a Mormon.
1. I thought that like everyone else you knew that you are a morMon.

2. You were asked not to dodge, Cunti.

3. Take some more time, I shall see you later.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68731 Mar 3, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I am making no such denial.
My OPINION as expressed before is that the FEDERAL COURTS 200 years ago would have had a DIFFERENT interpretation and would have NEVER made any such proclamation. Prove me wrong.
Hint: Part of my THINKING is that the COURTS back then had SUPERIOR knowledge and understanding of the constitution and its intentions. Why? My believe is that lawyers and judges had a major input into the framing of the constitution and so they KNEW both the contents and the INTENTIONS.
However, I gather that you feel that the US Constitution was framed by: bankers, engineers, farmers, doctors, accountants and politicians with the exclusion of the LEGAL fraternity?
Observation, you could be right but I would be surprised if that was the case. Here in our tree-dwelling nations OUR lawyers were at the FOREFRONT of our Constitution and I can tell you that those so involved UNDERSTOOD it better than the current crop. My position is LOGICAL.
Actually, the reason they NEVER made any such proclamation -(and I believe I even stated this already) was simply because NOONE had litigated the issue to them yet. Once the issue was litigated to them, the courts APPLIED the Constitution (recognizing marriage equality), understanding the issue rightfully as a full civil rights issue.

So your position only shows your unfamiliarity with how the Supreme Court works..

Location hidden

#68732 Mar 3, 2014
HughBe wrote:
When did homosexuality start in America?
Do you honestly believe there was no homosexuality in Colonial America?

('We don't have any gays in Iran,' Iranian president tells Ivy League audience)

Location hidden

#68733 Mar 3, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a veterinarian?
vegetarian, veterinarian, same thing....

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#68734 Mar 3, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you honestly believe there was no homosexuality in Colonial America?
('We don't have any gays in Iran,' Iranian president tells Ivy League audience)
Puts the exclamation -- "The British are coming, the British are coming" into a completely different perspective.

Location hidden

#68735 Mar 3, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Puts the exclamation -- "The British are coming, the British are coming" into a completely different perspective.
also explains all those men in whigs

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68736 Mar 3, 2014
A silly aspect of KOSHER that refers to animals with cloven feet relies on the pseudoscience of anthroposcopy (physiognomy) which makes an attempt to infer character from physical characteristics. So, what has cloven feet or its opposite non-cloven feet have anything at all to do with edibility? Moses the evil lunatic who's primarily responsible for kosher rules was as usual hallucinating. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ... Jul 9 Vera lane 1
Silver City, , but choice of NOT accepting ever... Jul 5 mrtnz1955 2
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... Jun 29 Susanna 7
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun '16 Tony 625
News Yes, Denny's is coming Jun '16 Tiger37 1
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
News Tour of the Gila benefits everyone not just cyc... (May '12) May '12 Old Man 1

Pinos Altos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages