Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72036 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68134 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Huge Joker,
You're such a clownish moralizer.
You remind me of that motley fool, Touchstone, in the Shakespearean drama, As You Like It.
Jews who fail to accept Jesus, say the Christian funda types, will burn in hell.
Only by accepting Jesus as savior can anyone be saved, say the rabid Christian evangelists.
I give not even a shit for Jesus and if he existed he was a megalomaniac, an intolerant jerk and a loser, while all those stories of virgin birth, dying to save the world and resurrection are fairy tales.
I'll rather die than accept Jesus, get it, joker?
Hugh----Now son, go ahead and support your claim about Christians and in particular as their HATRED is directed towards the adherents of Judaism.

Joel---Huge Joker, You're such a clownish moralizer.

Hugh--- Your ejaculation has been noted.

Joel---You remind me of that motley fool, Touchstone, in the Shakespearean drama, As You Like It.

Hugh---- I like it fishy and not faecal and no doubt the latter is "As You Like it".

Joel---Jews who fail to accept Jesus, say the Christian funda types, will burn in hell.

HughBe--- My dear Joel, YOU must not say such BS and EVIL as the rabbis have already done a good job in misleading the Jewish people. Having said that, you are being invited to quote ONE Christian source that speaks of Jews in that manner.

As a Christian, my experience and understanding tell me that any "Christian funda" who speaks about ANYONE going to hell would speak in terms of ALL and by ALL I mean ALL PEOPLE and not only JEWS.

So, in speaking they would be including ALL meaning; Hindus, Indians, Americans, blacks, whites, Chinese etc. There would NEVER be a focus on any RACE or group unless they were addressing a SPECIFIC issue and so to apply the doctrine to one group is PURE EVIL. In other words if you think that the going to hell doctrine is only applicable to those Jews who reject Jesus, the Jew, then you are crass among other things.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68135 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do Christians go around converting others? What good will it do?
I have heard of Christian missionaries speaking ill of other faiths in the hope of gaining converts.
Why do fundamentalist Christians behave in this repulsive manner?
Perhaps it is because the Christians want others to join them in HELL. What are your thoughts on the matter.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68136 Feb 24, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Great! Now go get a job for a media outlet, and report! I bet you will find this very fulfilling.
I don't need to work for a living for obvious reasons and fashion reporting would kill me with boredom.

I would like to go back to university to pick up a PhD either at Bhabha Atomic Research Center in Mumbai or at some elite US school but for that I will have to bring back the same focus that I had during my days at IIT.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#68137 Feb 24, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Nature vs Nurture again. Sociobiologists vs the social scientists.
When they find a gene that expresses morality, I will be more impressed with the former perspective. Until then, I am more sympathetic to the latter.
former res wrote:

<quoted text>
Evolution of morality
The evolution of morality refers to the emergence of human moral behavior over the course of human evolution. Morality can be defined as a system of ideas about right and wrong conduct. In everyday life, morality is typically associated with human behavior and not much thought is given to the social conducts of other creatures. The emerging fields of evolutionary biology and in particular sociobiology have argued that, though human social behaviors are complex, the precursors of human morality can be traced to the behaviors of many other social animals.

Sociobiological explanations of human behavior are still controversial. The traditional view of social scientists has been that morality is a construct, and is thus culturally relative, although others argue that there is a science of morality.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_mor ...
Nature vs Nurture again. Sociobiologists vs the social scientists.

They did find mirror-neurons which make it possible to empathize.
Nurture would be the part that you would at least have to be aware of others or experience them to even have the mirror-neurons kick in.
(Or as to come together in groups and nature and not live ones life alone and virtual v. smelling the roses. Indeed the only way to be aware is what comes in via the senses and some extra focus. Noone is an Island. Or think of kids lacking touch that die early. Or raised by wolfs kids that lack development.)
Game- theory is exploring the notion of the unselfish behaviour as a win-win option for group-evolution. As in we would not be homo-sapiens without this social or tribal step.
Apparently we do translate every behaviour and thought to a feeling it gives us. If it makes us feel good we are liable to repeat. Genes and phenotypic behaviour part and package of the same.
An others horrible fall can make us cringe i empathy. We would not be prone to repeat that ourselves. It feels bad.
If we have not experienced something we frankly do not know what to think about it or to describe what we feel. We could merely provide an educated guess or opinion.

imo god as a noun and with it the individual experience is an imposed construct. Just as the notion of an afterlife.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68138 Feb 24, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you think the center of the sun is hot?
LOL

What do you know about plasma physics?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68139 Feb 24, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what they say about choir boys and eunuchs.
I take it that the they would include you given that you are on the opposite side of the equation.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68140 Feb 24, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Is that when you are tickling them?
Does Frijoles bray like a donkey when you poke his rear with your big black bamboo?

Does he enjoy it?

LOL.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68141 Feb 24, 2014
Hugh,

I'll reply later.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68142 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to work for a living for obvious reasons and fashion reporting would kill me with boredom.
You still dont get it. You are ALREADY doing it. But rather than waste time here, why not go for a wider audience. And nothing is real unless you have skin in the game, which is why its important that you get a paycheck for this.
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to go back to university to pick up a PhD either at Bhabha Atomic Research Center in Mumbai or at some elite US school but for that I will have to bring back the same focus that I had during my days at IIT.
But until then.....

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#68143 Feb 24, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been seeing this pop up quite a bit lately, mostly in the guise of -- "Gee, aren't Americans dumb" kind of articles but precious little detail on the actual survey. I had to dig but I finally found the survey to see the questions and the responses.( http://www.nsf.gov/statistics/srvyattitude/ )
Part of the survey were ten general science questions one of which was "Does the Earth go around the Sun, or does the Sun go around the Earth?" -- out of 2,000 Americans polled, only 78% got the correct answer. BUT ... out of 25,000 Europeans surveyed, only 66% were able to answer the question correctly. Chinese did even worse, with South Koreans and Malaysians doing slightly better.
Other questions included "The center of the Earth is very hot (T/F)?-- Most surveys came back with between 77 to 88% correct -- notably Chinese polled only 39% responded correctly.
Overall, China did the worst of the lot with only 17% of respondents answering the following question correctly, "The universe began with a huge explosion.(T/F)?"
Blame the questions i say. That's ususally the case with such questionairs.

The last one could f.i. not be answered with a simple yes/no. And frankly none knows, we can not look there afterall.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68144 Feb 24, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
1 in 4 Indians ride on top of the trains there instead of inside them.
Joel---1 in 4 Americans don't know that the earth revolves around the sun. LOL.

Former---1 in 4 Indians ride on top of the trains there instead of inside them.

HughBe--- 1.Perhaps the stupid Indians believe that riding on the top of the train will get them to the same place as if they were inside of it.

2. Do the Americans think that the sun goes around the earth in 24 hours? What percentage of American University graduates believe otherwise?

Location hidden

#68145 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Frijoles bray like a donkey when you poke his rear with your big black bamboo?
Does he enjoy it?
LOL.
I gotta hand it you - I am VERY impressed that you have have this type of proprietary knowledge of the sex noises of gay people.

And even more impressed you know something about Donkeys (traditionally Huggy's turf)

Location hidden

#68146 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
What do you know about plasma physics?
What do you know about gay sex and donkeys?

(rhetorical question - PLEASE dont answer)

Location hidden

#68147 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
No. They can't and I don't want to be fed drugs.
My mind and nervous systems have been damaged by that evil man using occult means that use a certain range of em frequencies generated by mantras to destroy the person....
I am very well acquainted with the occult and have seen many occult phenomena including resurrecting dead bodies on 2 occasions...
But they have made great inroads in controlling your condition.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68148 Feb 24, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
1 in 4 Indians are illiterate.
Perhaps correct but even the illiterate still have greater IQs than the average literate American.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68149 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL wrote:
FORMER: Do you firmly believe that none of your fiends hang out with you for your personality, wit or charm? This strikes me as a sad thing.
JOEL: Yes, it's a sad thing but then I have made myself a nervous wreck by affiliating myself to a dangerous guru who ruined my mind and nervous system.
My friends know about my intelligence but more than that they're just out for a good time.
They hail from wealthy families but have many bad habits that they need to support and so they routinely keep taking huge sums of money from me which I give it to them as gifts and to keep them from deserting me.
In the recent past, they were quite a few straight females and guys who were bisexual and who wanted to get physical.
To tell you a hard fact - I am almost destroyed at such a young age and have wasted my talents.
A little more suffering and it's highly likely that I'll kill myself.
Anyway, I don't have Mom and Dad to support me and when they were alive they were not compatible and troubled me and my late sister a lot.
With Mom, Dad and sister dead, I think my turn is next.
speechless

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68150 Feb 24, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You still dont get it. You are ALREADY doing it. But rather than waste time here, why not go for a wider audience. And nothing is real unless you have skin in the game, which is why its important that you get a paycheck for this.

My condition is bad.

Besides, even if my mind was proper, I can't enter fashion reporting

I have been wearing haute couture since I was a kid and have no real interest in that field and the lack of morals, drug use and foul language put me off.

If I had my old mental focus of the IIT days, I would have entered a PhD program.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68151 Feb 24, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Love thy neighbor?
Jesus will be VERY upset
It is love in action. Snow is falling and the time is very cold and so there is nothing like a warm "shower"

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68152 Feb 24, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

But they have made great inroads in controlling your condition.
Under ordinary conditions, yes.

My case is very different....

I may play with the psychiatrist's mind by pushing a force onto his nervous system and enjoy see him mentally suffer or get paralyzed in the process.

I can do it, if I chose to with anyone.

The psychiatrist is like a foolish child before someone who's been deep into yoga/occult.

With me, unless my brain wiring gets repaired after the occult influence put onto me by that evil man is taken off then only will my recovery be possible, otherwise I will die or kill myself due to intense suffering....

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68153 Feb 24, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

speechless
Hello Hugh,

I'll reply to your posts later.

I am at present in no condition to reply.

I am shivering, running a high fever and my mental state is poor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ... Jul 9 Vera lane 1
Silver City, , but choice of NOT accepting ever... Jul 5 mrtnz1955 2
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... Jun 29 Susanna 7
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun 26 Tony 625
News Yes, Denny's is coming Jun '16 Tiger37 1
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
News Tour of the Gila benefits everyone not just cyc... (May '12) May '12 Old Man 1

Pinos Altos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages