Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,930
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67999 Feb 23, 2014
JOEL wrote:
So, instead of wasting the whole of life in such pursuits that're incomplete by being fanatically inclined towards any of these extreme methods - subjectivity and objectivity - the best approach is to mix both these methods after coming to some sort of definitive conclusion based on direct experiences and inferential scientific data and then to sit back and enjoy life and to make every attempt to use science and yogic experience, without obsessing on either, to uplift humankind and to usher in an era of peace at the individual and at the collective level.
You assume that most people are "fanatically inclined" towards the extremes. It has not been my experience that this is true. Most people are, thank God, reasonably adjusted, and balance what they do professionally with how they think personally.

Second, how can you aim to uplift humankind when preaching division and stereotypes?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68001 Feb 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You assume that most people are "fanatically inclined" towards the extremes. It has not been my experience that this is true. Most people are, thank God, reasonably adjusted, and balance what they do professionally with how they think personally.
This comment shows that you're not grounded in the reality.

Your worldview is tooo narrow.

Fanaticism on both sides of the divide - psi and science - is toooo tangible to be ignored.

Rarely, is the right balance struck - psi researchers are not yogis nor are they sufficiently rational, while materialistic scientists who deny the paranormal are too shut up in the black hole of matter and not being yogis they lack an understanding of the subjective side of nature.

Anyway, relax.

Location hidden

#68002 Feb 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Most people are, thank God, reasonably adjusted, and balance what they do professionally with how they think personally.
God? LOL.

G-d or God is an imagination conjured up by hallucinating bronze age barbarians.

No, most people are one sided and too rigid in most ways...

Location hidden

#68003 Feb 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Second, how can you aim to uplift humankind when preaching division and stereotypes?
Uplifting humankind does not mean making a compromise with either camp.

It means presenting a synthesis of the subjective experiences in a rational way and backing that up with objective scientific theories/findings.

The synthesis will provide the cosmic worldview and it should be done without coercion.

If people are curious enough they'll understand the grand synthesis and attempt to imbibe something of it depending on their innate capacity and level of interest.

Location hidden

#68004 Feb 23, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
This comment shows that you're not grounded in the reality.
Your worldview is tooo narrow.
Fanaticism on both sides of the divide - psi and science - is toooo tangible to be ignored.
Rarely, is the right balance struck - psi researchers are not yogis nor are they sufficiently rational, while materialistic scientists who deny the paranormal are too shut up in the black hole of matter and not being yogis they lack an understanding of the subjective side of nature.
Anyway, relax.
And there you go accusing SCIENTISTS as the ones who are fanatical, while you spew fanaticism here 24/7.

Are you that out of touch with yourself?

Some yogi you are.

Location hidden

#68005 Feb 23, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
God? LOL.
G-d or God is an imagination conjured up by hallucinating bronze age barbarians.
No, most people are one sided and too rigid in most ways...
doing your part to advance world harmony as usual

You are not only a hypocrite. You are an idiot.

Location hidden

#68006 Feb 23, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
The real issue is that there is no REAL jews.
You are right on that lots of todays jews comes from Russian azinazi europeans ans polish people.
But if you accept that, why would you choose to believe any of the biblical nonsense.
The jews invented the bible and claimed to be gods chosen to "lead nations".
And if you examine the talmud then you see excatly how jews view the non jews- they view us as cattle and beasts.
My question why believe a idioic book invented by jews - jews have been proven to be the biggest liars up thoughout history.
Even the trans atlantic slavery of africans was controled by jews.
We also control the internet so I would be careful if I was you.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#68007 Feb 23, 2014
In a topic like this - jews will claim to be the big opposition to christianity.
YEt Christianity is the only reason why jews get granted bio's from the american government. And the only reason why some americans sympatize with Isreal.

Location hidden

#68008 Feb 23, 2014
How about lunch? LOL.

Location hidden

#68009 Feb 23, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
In a topic like this - jews will claim to be the big opposition to christianity.
YEt Christianity is the only reason why jews get granted bio's from the american government. And the only reason why some americans sympatize with Isreal.
How opposed to Christianity could we be? Jesus was a Jew for godessess sake.

May Thor send a bolt your way.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#68010 Feb 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
We also control the internet so I would be careful if I was you.
Yea yeah, yet more jewish humor and goofing.
You people have no honesty or honor in life.

Well, You wish that you controled the internet, unfrotuntalty for you there is still free speech there!!

But there is a jewish owner on Gmail and Facebook. And facebook has begun to get like a big brother gathering of information. Mark zukaberg is jewish.

Location hidden

#68011 Feb 23, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
How about lunch? LOL.
get a puppy

Location hidden

#68012 Feb 23, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Uplifting humankind does not mean making a compromise with either camp.
It means presenting a synthesis of the subjective experiences in a rational way and backing that up with objective scientific theories/findings.
The synthesis will provide the cosmic worldview and it should be done without coercion.
If people are curious enough they'll understand the grand synthesis and attempt to imbibe something of it depending on their innate capacity and level of interest.
But that not what you do. You preach stereotypes and derogatives.

Know Thyself!
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#68013 Feb 23, 2014
Everyone can examine these facts i'm talking about.

I must admit that i was a bit like you, when i first heard about jewish monopolies. I always imagiend that "gods people" were victims.

But when i examined the claims. I saw the reality of the situation.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#68014 Feb 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Excatly, how opposed are jews to christianity being in USA and Europe?
You aren't.

because jews do profit from american government money, getting a kosher tax in america and by AIPAC doing the killings for the Isreali Rothschild imerialists.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#68015 Feb 23, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
I must admit that i was a bit like you, when i first heard about jewish monopolies. I always imagiend that "gods people" were victims.
So, how much do you agree with what Hitler has done to Jews?
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#68016 Feb 23, 2014
Without Christianity = There woudln't be any moral support for Isreal in USA or elsewhere.

You only live of the imagination that you are supposed to be "gods chosen people" - and you further that fantasy by promoting the bible in non jewish lands.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#68017 Feb 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't argue with him ... he's got a PhD in Internet Conspiracy Theories from the University of Google.

Location hidden

#68018 Feb 23, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_scie...

Internet Trolls Really Are Horrible People

Narcissistic, Machiavellian, psychopathic, and sadistic.

Location hidden

#68019 Feb 23, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
Without Christianity = There woudln't be any moral support for Isreal in USA or elsewhere.
You only live of the imagination that you are supposed to be "gods chosen people" - and you further that fantasy by promoting the bible in non jewish lands.
I am not sure anyone would ever consider you as "chosen", but I think there may be a convincing argument that you are "special".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 20 Really 12
Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos Jobs