Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
61,321 - 61,340 of 68,368 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Jan 14

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67923
Feb 21, 2014
 
Hugh,

Do you suffer from persecution complex disorder?

Just askin'.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67924
Feb 21, 2014
 
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Hugh,
Do you suffer from persecution complex disorder?
Just askin'.
I think the real issue is that he is SELF-radicalized, SELF-indoctrinated. He doesnt know any Jews, and there are few or if any strictly observant Jews on his island for him to know in any event.

You are pretty loony about this stuff too, but on a good days when the rest of your neurons are fully operational, you do acknowledge your personal connections to actual real life Jewish people and therefore the human side.

Hughbe misses that. He has no personal experience, and his ideology commands him not to be inquisitive. He is master of his own (mis)logic.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67925
Feb 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Dude

Are you glowing today? Does the glow ever keep you awake at night?

I missed your response to this post:

Christians have a book too that they believe in.

They also have religious and spiritual experiences.

Some of them even see Jesus in their toast.
(What's the difference between that and thinking that you glow in the dark?)

How are you superior to them?

Are you superior to all followers of mainstream religion?

Thank you in advance for you considered response.

I hope you are well today.

BTW, in this country, we often say that pregnant women have a glow to them. Also women in love. Anything to report?
Geezus

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67926
Feb 21, 2014
 
Religion, always good for a few laughs

Since: Jan 14

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67927
Feb 21, 2014
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I think the real issue is that he is SELF-radicalized, SELF-indoctrinated. He doesnt know any Jews, and there are few or if any strictly observant Jews on his island for him to know in any event.
You are pretty loony about this stuff too, but on a good days when the rest of your neurons are fully operational, you do acknowledge your personal connections to actual real life Jewish people and therefore the human side.
Hughbe misses that. He has no personal experience, and his ideology commands him not to be inquisitive. He is master of his own (mis)logic.
Don't vent your spleen on me.

Calm down.

I'll reply later.

Bye.

Since: Jan 14

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67929
Feb 21, 2014
 
former res wrote:
Are you glowing today? Does the glow ever keep you awake at night?
Yes, the effulgence (golden light), that is visible to all who meet me, is always present on my body mainly on my face but it dramatically increases in intensity during a yogic experience when it is accompanied by intense heat.

At times, during a powerful yogic experience, the heat radiated from my body is so intense that people have to move a few feet away from me to feel cooler and often the heat singes my skin along the spine and at times near the stomach near the solar plexus center.

Some times, when the dynamic descent of the em energy into my nerves is powerful it liquidizes the food in my stomach giving me loose motions and you should see the sweat pouring out of my body during an intense yogic experience - liters and liters of perspiration pour out from my body.

During these times, the higher frequency brain-generated em energy opens up the auditory, optical and olfactory nerves and then I can see far away, deep within my body, pick up subtle smells, perceive smells from great distances and hear extremely inaudible sounds.

These are some of the manifestations not to mention many others....
Antizionist

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67930
Feb 21, 2014
 
former res wrote:
Dude
Are you glowing today? Does the glow ever keep you awake at night?
I missed your response to this post:
Christians have a book too that they believe in.
They also have religious and spiritual experiences.
Some of them even see Jesus in their toast.
(What's the difference between that and thinking that you glow in the dark?)
How are you superior to them?
Are you superior to all followers of mainstream religion?
Thank you in advance for you considered response.
I hope you are well today.
BTW, in this country, we often say that pregnant women have a glow to them. Also women in love. Anything to report?
What is love?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67931
Feb 21, 2014
 
FORMER: Christians have a book too that they believe in.

JOEL: Are you even averagely intelligent?

You're confusing creationism (extra-cosmic god, creation from nothing, anthropopathy etc) with mysticism that exclusively deals with mind-matter.

Science is all about mind-matter and so is mysticism.

I am not talking about faith-based scripture dealing in unscientific details.

I am referring to a book (Occult Chemistry, Theosophical Society of India) of a century or so ago that is an account of the yogic investigation of subatomic particles undertaken by mystics much before physicists could even theorize about most of these.

Theosophists Annie Besant and Olcott put themselves in trance and directly perceived the subatomic particles.

During the trance they narrated the details about the subatomic particles which they were “seeing”, and, they, while in trance, also described the shapes and distribution of the particles in orbits.

This is a stupendous feat.

Much of their yogic findings about subatomic particles were confirmed later by the discoveries of particle physics.

Some physicists are aware of this book and a physics doctoral thesis on it (at I think UC at Berkeley) comparing its highly accurate descriptions about subatomic particles to modern scientific discoveries was presented.

So, in no way does this book, Occult Chemistry, be compared to an ignorant scripture like the Bible.

Since: Jan 14

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67932
Feb 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

How fat or how thin was/is Schrodinger's cat? LOL.

Since: Jan 14

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67933
Feb 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Au pair - Former (passive gay) and Hugh (dominant).

Former is so soft, cute, feminine, gentle and goody goody.

Hugh is a bit more masculine.

LOL.

Since: Jan 14

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67934
Feb 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Former is a gud - Hindi slang for gay who receives his partner's penis in his butt. LOL.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67935
Feb 21, 2014
 
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
At times, during a powerful yogic experience, the heat radiated from my body is so intense that people have to move a few feet away from me..........
Or it could just be due to your magnetic personality. Or the smell from your chronic diarrhea.
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Some times, when the dynamic descent of the em energy into my nerves is powerful it liquidizes the food in my stomach giving me loose motions..........
Yes, well. This could also explain your virgin status.
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
During these times, the higher frequency brain-generated em energy opens up the auditory, optical and olfactory nerves and then I can see far away, deep within my body, pick up subtle smells..........
You must perform better and more frequent anal hygiene, especially with your condition.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67936
Feb 21, 2014
 
JOEL wrote:
FORMER: Christians have a book too that they believe in.
JOEL: Are you even averagely intelligent?
You're confusing creationism (extra-cosmic god, creation from nothing, anthropopathy etc) with mysticism that exclusively deals with mind-matter.
Science is all about mind-matter and so is mysticism.
I am not talking about faith-based scripture dealing in unscientific details.
I am referring to a book (Occult Chemistry, Theosophical Society of India) of a century or so ago that is an account of the yogic investigation of subatomic particles undertaken by mystics much before physicists could even theorize about most of these.
Theosophists Annie Besant and Olcott put themselves in trance and directly perceived the subatomic particles.
During the trance they narrated the details about the subatomic particles which they were “seeing”, and, they, while in trance, also described the shapes and distribution of the particles in orbits.
This is a stupendous feat.
Much of their yogic findings about subatomic particles were confirmed later by the discoveries of particle physics.
Some physicists are aware of this book and a physics doctoral thesis on it (at I think UC at Berkeley) comparing its highly accurate descriptions about subatomic particles to modern scientific discoveries was presented.
So, in no way does this book, Occult Chemistry, be compared to an ignorant scripture like the Bible.
You have provided me exactly zero objective evidence for your claims.

This is the same as religion.

Perhaps your practice is more philosophy than religion, but it's all smoke and mirrors.

I do not see the pink elephant that you see.

But it also doesn't seem that you are causing anyone any harm.

Just clean yourself better to keep those "sublet smells" to minimum.

Have a great day!!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67937
Feb 21, 2014
 
HughBe---My son, YOU were talking about the Golden Rule and now you have moved away from it.

Former---I am speaking about the words of your savior.

HughBe--- Son, you have SWITCHED from the Golden Rule or the rule of the Christ to another set of His words. No BS that you have said and will say shall change this reality.

Former----Why do you defy him?

HughBe--- Personally speaking, I live by the Golden Rule. Question, do you know that the discussion is not and was not about HughBe?

Former---You do not appear to be a good Christian.

HughBe--- You do NOT have good comprehension skills because if you did you would NEVER speak about appearance. Did I not EXPLICITLY state that I was NOT?

Former---Are you only a fair weather follower of your faith?

HughBe---- I am a follower of the faith once delivered to the saints even when I walk through the valley of the shadow of death for I shall NOT fear any EVIL for His rod and staff SHALL comfort me.

Former---In this country we might call you a poser.

HughBe--- Massive surprise as in your country they call homosexuality NORMAL and TRUTH is called HATE.

Since: Jan 14

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67938
Feb 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Or it could just be due to your magnetic personality. Or the smell from your chronic diarrhea.

<quoted text>

Yes, well. This could also explain your virgin status.

<quoted text>

You must perform better and more frequent anal hygiene, especially with your condition.
ha ha.

Teased?

Your boy friend has just come online. Bye.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67939
Feb 21, 2014
 
Frijoles--As long as we all agree that this is your private definition, then I'm fine with it.

HughBe--- There is nothing private about my definition of choir, it is a STANDARD definition. Learn this, in the world of NORMAL people when one speaks of choir one thinks religion.

Frijoles------Does your church have a choir?

HughBe--- I attend 2 denominations most Sabbaths. One has choirs and the other I would say does not have.

Frijoles--- Do you sing in it?

HughBe--- I sing with the voice of an archangel but I do so as a soloist.

Frijoles---If so, do you wear one of those funny robes? What color? What part do you sing? I bet you are an alto.

HughBe--- 1. Robes are worn in the Anglican churches a denomination that as a child I was required to attend by my parents.

2. No robes.

3. The alto question is really a reflection of your lustful sexual desires for my thick black DicK and my sexy black rear. As I have said so often, please channel those desires elsewhere e.g. to Eric as he is a man of rear appetite.

Speaking about the devil, what have you done with the fellow?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67941
Feb 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

HUGH: Your lustful sexual desires for my thick black Di-ck.

JOEL: Former's mouth must be watering reading this line about your di-ck.

Former is so cute, gentle, soft, unintelligent, sweet, goody goody and girlish.

LOL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67942
Feb 21, 2014
 
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Hugh spews and spews and spews hatred against the rabbis...
Dearest, apparently you have moved from the middle where you were a Virgin to the wrong side where you are now a pervert.

HATE SPEECHES of RABBIS illustrated below.

1. I have personally listened to a video where a rabbi and I believe that he was living in Israel was telling the Jewish people to come home to Israel as the rest of the world do not want them in those countries. I was shocked as I have never heard such a HATEFUL strategy being used before. I posted the link to the video on this forum.

Joel dear, can you corroborate the above words of the rabbi based on your experience in India?

2. "A RECENTLY published book written by a Skvere HASIDIC rabbi and endorsed by the Skvere Rebbe himself TELLS Skvere hasidim and other Jews to HATE ALL gentiles.

(Skvere Rebbe HIMSELF TELLS Skvere hasidim and other Jews to HATE ALL gentiles.)

(What did the HASIDIC rabbi teach? Answer to HATE ALL gentiles. Was he alone? No, "endorsed by the Skvere Rebbe himself")

"Gentiles are wholly EVIL, the book says. They spiritually POLLUTE the world, and even LOOKING at their faces is harmful."

"The book is called Yalkut Shaiylos u’Teshuvos. As the title indicates, it is a collection of questions and answers on halakhic topics. The QUESTIONS were asked by young Skvere yeshiva students IN New Square, NEW YORK. The answers are rabbinic."

"Question: Is it appropriate to not love, or to hate, a gentile?

Answer: A Jew is intrinsically good. A Jew is a part of God above. Even if at times he strays it is not because he has become evil. It is only that there is evil within him that he has to cleanse.

However, to separate with a MILLION degrees of separation, a gentile is an IMPURE THING. The ENTIRE ESSENCE of the gentile is EVIL and impure."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67943
Feb 21, 2014
 
JOEL COOL DUDE----Hugh,
Do you suffer from persecution complex disorder?
Just askin'.

Hugh--- There are no sins or crimes committed when one ask questions even if they are utter nonsense as in this case, just saying.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67944
Feb 21, 2014
 
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Au pair - Former (passive gay) and Hugh (dominant).
Former is so soft, cute, feminine, gentle and goody goody.
Hugh is a bit more masculine.
LOL.
Humour is always good, in my mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pinos Altos Discussions

Search the Pinos Altos Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hall retires from magistrate judge post (Dec '10) Tue Jim Spainhower 9
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Tue Duh 4
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Jul 13 troll 23
Review: 180 Trade And Pawn Jul 13 mar bear 2
Lawsuit filed in federal court alleges murder c... Jul 3 RobertJose 1
Passion fruit: Sweet, tasty watermelon may be h... (Jul '08) Jun 24 Carroll 16
Mexico City to give out Viagra to men 70 and older (Nov '08) Jun 23 Nealy 82
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••